Good luck
-W

In NC. Any hints?

Major cities

>Inb4 cicada 3301

The highlighted towns in Maine are Caribou, Calais, Jackman, and Bangor I think

a bunch of fuckin dots on a map

found the nigger

Places no one would ever want to live? Cali fag reporting in. Did I solve the puzzle?

There is no fucking puzzle, you nigger. You just put some random dots on a map.

Even if there was any connection, the areas depicted by the dots are hundreds of square miles. What in the fuck could anyone possibly do with this vague information?

underground bases containing ET life or bombs or whatnot

foundthe other nigger

No. If you had that right California would be blacked out with dots.

What a shithole you live in.

If that were true, there would be dots in New Mexico and Colorado.

Mass shootings/ terrorist shootings on US soil? Maps look pretty similar and florida is pretty filled with blue dots.

found the troll.

this isn't a fucking puzzle. It's just a statement. It's like if I hand you a sheet of paper with some squiggly lines and tell you to solve it. You're fucking stupid.

Well just a random user. City's lat lon can spell out a message (using the Minute information) or the city names can be a clue to a URL posted on yt (Cicada loves yt). etc. use your fucking imagination.

lol what a retarded nigger, go back to africa whilst us intelligent folk dine on tendies tonight

You see, that's just it, dude. I have a very good imagination, and thinking about it for a few seconds, there are literally an infinite number of possible "solutions" because the actual "problem" or "puzzle" was never actually presented.

It could literally be anything, which is why it's completely fucking retarded. Anyone can come up with some random code shit. This is some troll shit, son.

You don't have enough GBP for tendies, nigger. That's only for good boys. That's what my mommy said.

Okay, I'll give you that. The direction of the puzzle is really fucking open ended.

Holy shit, is this for the legendary penis enlargement cerium?!

There were no mass shootings in Northern Maine, ever

There's also a dot in Cuba you fucking autist

Nah, it's Brewer, it was a bunch of homeless people walking around pulling cans.

bitch im rollin in the 50-60 mil of GBP

A map with dots is not the path to enlightenment.

The path to enlightenment does not depend on you or your "puzzle" at all, in fact.

Nashville/Murfreesburo I'll be in both places tomorrow.

Just a suggestion fag, you got a better one?

DAMN, SON! You must be a really good boy.

From what i see, it is a map with dots on it, i could be wrong but its my guess. Problem solved.

This is like one of those open ended RPGs without a plot, where you just mill around and fuck off until you get bored.

Except without the game, and just the milling around aimlessly.

In case you faggots missed it, this one is for another day.

its a pink bollworm pectinophora gossypiella distribution map
its a certain moth, pictures of it look like the cicada 3301 symbol.

Chinge tu madre, culero. I see Arizona, Missouri, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Maine, Georgia, Florida, Indiana... Fucking shit states. I'd kill myself if I had to move to any of those places. California is god tier bitch.

They live in Asia.

And as an invasive species they are all over. including being a major pest in California, so I'm guessing it's not that at all.

I still maintain it's dots on a map. Pretty sure on that.

nah im just good at math and i rape me mum

just nuke that stupid country already russia, we all know once you do that you can finally take back finland.

double dubs dont lie

I see what may be Lucedale or Leakesville MS?

Those who perceiver something

>image.jpg
>pretentious bullshit
>posted from mobile
>not a troll, honest!

Yeah, ok dude, let me just keep this thread open in another tab to see how many people fall for your "puzzle" while I continue with my life.

Considering the fact that you are spamming links to this thread in REKT threads and shit, your "chosen" must be a pretty eclectic bunch, eh?

Shit is stegangraphed

Map of Military bases

If it is that, it is woefully incomplete.

thats where you find the rare pokiemans

I agree, but the GiTmo Cuba dot intrigues me as it is a military base. So that is part of this riddle.

op is gay and a homo faggot

Quick question OP, moth or butterfly?

Yeah if you're a leftist cuck.. kill yourself my man

Alaska/ Canada?

I used to live in commiefornia. It was awful. No desire to even visit. People were obnoxious assholes, faggot hippy liberals and yolo swag fags everywhere. California is the armpit of the u.s. Not to mention half of it is dirty spics and thug niggers.

>Maine
>DeKalb and somewhere in southern Illinois
>Maybe like 3 or 4 pretty places in Florida and Arizona

Who cares?

half of these are classified us military installationsim pretty sure.
reverse image shows its a pink bollworm pectinophora gossypiella distribution map. its a "distribution map" and the fact that it displays military bases is weird