This is Therese from norway. Tell me what you would do to her. Be as bad and degrading as possible

This is Therese from norway. Tell me what you would do to her. Be as bad and degrading as possible

i'd make her watch as i killed her family

that's Ida actually

Where in Norway?

Ålgård

cover her with blanket and let her sleep. that'll teach her!

That fucking slut doesn't deserve my cock. I would tie her up and keep her in my room for when I have nothing better to do and then fill all of her holes with cum

Shit, with a gaze like that I'd happily pump her full, make her mine forever. She got a site?

Tell her to go and make me a sandwich

This is what i'm looking for.

Nope. No site

Then how tf can we get more of this vixen then?

I would take her to a local park and undress her. Then i would tie her up on a picnictable and just leave her there so anybody could do what they wanted to her. I would also take pictures and send to her family and friends.

We can post here

This is good stuff

You can add her on snapchat. Her user is Theresebrekke

"I'd cover her eyes with a rag, take her with me out into the woods, out where no one can hear her scream. Then I would bind her to some trees just so I could use and abuse her holes, get a little S&M done as well. And all of it would be on tape, just so I could sell the video to creeps everywhere for top dollar."

Perfect

So who tf are you? How do you know her?

More norwegian girls?

She is my girl

I just have this slut

I'd give her a new computer, broadband connection and teach her to use google. Then I'd make her search blue waffle while eating pancakes and not letting her have any of my syurp because I brought it from Canada in my suitcase.

Props, mighty fine gal

is she aware of this fact?

Should check out mfc, could make a decent living off of camming.

Do you think so?

I do

I would bound her on her back, folded in half and shackled to a wooden wall, her shaved holes perfectly exposed. They are a welcome sight. I step up and take what is on the menu. Her tight and tiny hole is strained to the max by my cock, and a look of pleasurable pain dances across her face. It only encourages me.

The rough and merciless fucking is only the start. I ramp up the pace and throw in a vibrator. She yelps and twitch as her sensitive pussy is overloaded with sensation. It is no matter. She is here for training and training is what she is going to get.

I bring out a fucking machine. Fucking machines never get tired. They never slow down. They are relentless. She is doomed. Bless her heart. I bolt the machine in place, set it on high and walk away. Her whimpers follow me out of the door. I will be back for another round after my lunch break...

Undoubtly, would be raking in dough within a month of camming

I will tell her

Go on

Ministry's "Cannibal Song" plays in the background. She is bound and belted down on her knees with arms stretched out crucifix style between two posts, Her tender mouth hole is at the perfect height for face fucking. So face fuck you I do. My dick goes in and the drool goes out. She sputters and gasps around my cock. My cock makes her dizzy and her eyes start to glaze.

The bondage is free flowing enough that I can shift it, and I unbelt her and bring her to her feet. Now both ends are exposed and wide open for access. She totters in her red high heels as, I slam home balls deep from behind. The rough handling blasts her deeper into sexual subspace as she goes weak kneed.

I fuck her limp and leave her dazed. As she falls down gasping to her knees.

@ me on [email protected] (throwaway email) if she ever gets one set up, I'm one of the high tippers on the site, could see about helping her get it going.

We're talking several K possibly each time she cams btw, it's worth giving a shot

i'd ask her how her day went.

For real?

She loves to sub

If she gets it going? Yeah. There's no guarantees she'll make a steady wage however, it's entertainment after all. Just to be 100% honest.