Can someone tell me why this happens so much with black athletes and white girlfriends...

Can someone tell me why this happens so much with black athletes and white girlfriends? I really don't think these guys are just randomly beating their girlfriends.

Is it common in Euroland too?

twitter.com/clarencehilljr/status/756528563273158658

Black men hate white people but have a pathological lust for our women.

The relationships are founded on fetishistic obsession.

Similar rates of domestic abuse are common among WMAF relationships

because modern white women are cancer and niggas havent gone all white nu male so they'e in a tough place

why do black men have the worst taste in white women?

It's either fat girls or the Kardashian wannabes, we intimidate the nice girls.

this. they're in for a big surprize. nu-blacks are slowly becoming a thing.

No our blacks are much more civilised and integrated for the most part. Muslims cause more problems here.

Among dumb ("head-ass") niggas, having a white gf is seen as a status symbol, like having an expensive car or watch. It's a sign of material success and that you've "made it".

However, they're still head-ass niggas and think they can get away with beating their woman up. Or they don't, but are too stupid to realize that these women ate only after their money and will lie, cheat, and steal to get it.

This is what happens when dumb motherfuckers get a fuckton of money all of the sudden

That's a man

then stick to light-skinned blacks

translate it for people who speak english mr hip hop man.

The only time I heard about a norwegian athlete beating his girlfriend or wife, THE ONLY TIME EVER, it was this guy. case is still ongoing, some of the evidence is a bit murky. she was some generic white dumb model, and he seems like a goofy autist and not aggressive, but who knows.

College football star gets drafted really high. A couple days ago, his gf posts pictures online of bruises and shit on her body, saying he beat her up. Police are investigating, though they're saying there isn't much conclusive evidence either way. This dude tweeting is saying she's lying in an attempt to destroy his career after he dumped her

Kevin Garnett is Norwegian?

>my boo

Jaysuma Saidy Ndure, probably most African name I've ever heard. He's done lots of weird stuff, like doing deals with companies that are rivals to his actual sponsors and getting kicked out of his team. Doubt he actually abused a woman though, doesn't seem the type.

Because they are black

what does this picture have to do with beating?

BURN THE COAL

more often then not they are beating their gf

>implying beating your girlfriend is wrong

It's called keeping them in line, otherwise you end up with whores and girls who talk back.

We dont have blacks here

IT'S GOOD FOR THE SOUL

Spoken like a true basketball American

Most coal burners are thrash women

>high drafted NFL bf
>get dumped by high drafted NFL bf
>go to police and say he beat you.
>profit $$$$

I dunno fambo, fucked a couple black girls and my soul felt nothing. In fact, all I felt was my dick being raw, like it was a rough pussy or something

This is true

This is possible, but I'd say it's equally possible that Zeke is a fucking dumbass knuckle-dragger

Tough call tbqh

That doesn't automatically make them ugly desu
(also trash*)

We do have blacks, what we dont have is niggers, luckily.

They don't whine about >their women fucking other men and live to please them like white >men do
That's all, betas

PAY THE TOLL!

>>
kek

this Spaniard gets it.

Black Carribeans are one of the best integrated groups in the UK. Most of the West Africans and Somalian Muslims act like animals, they stink bad too

>having a gf when you are this guy

>being a deadbeat father

this

white males are so insecure

>licking another man's cum when you go down on your wife and allowing her to be careless with money because you're a pasty beta
>being cucked by a woman sexually and financially

It's obvious that's what happened. Woman all excited that her bf is gonna be a multi-million dollar athlete. Gets dumped and is pissed she ain't gonna get any of that money. Just go to the cops say he beat her. Take him to court get millions to settle out of court so she doesn't have to work ever.

Women have no idea how fucking easy they have it.

Even if they weren't dating this black athletes, they still wouldn't be dating you.

French males are so black