/trans/ - THE RETURN OF >moyes EDITION

>New boss Antonio Conte has told owner Roman Abramovich he needs five more signings to make Chelsea challengers again. (Daily Mirror)

Manchester United are considering a £54m bid for Real Madrid forward James Rodriguez, 25. (El Confidencial)

>Manchester City are set to go back to Everton with a bid of more than £50m for defender John Stones, 22. (Daily Mirror)

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has left Nabil Bentaleb, 21, Clinton N'Jie, 22, Federico Fazio, 29, and Alex Pritchard, 23, behind for the club's tour of Australia and all could be moved on. (The Sun)

>Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva, 29, is a target for Turkish side Galatasaray. (Daily Mail)

Former Everton and Manchester United boss David Moyes, 53, will be named successor to Sam Allardyce as Sunderland manager this weekend. (The Sun)

>Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe said he was not in the running for the England job, after Allardyce was appointed on Friday. (Bournemouth Daily Echo)

Everton's search for a new first-choice goalkeeper will no longer include Kasper Schmeichel as a result of Steve Walsh's arrival as the club's first director of football from Leicester. It is understood there is an agreement that Everton will not sign players from Leicester for a specified period. (The Guardian)

>Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has been put off a move for Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos, 24, because of the player's £240,000-a-week wages.(The Sun)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI
twitter.com/SunderlandAFC/status/756772525405765632
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ryan Giggs and Roy Keane are in the frame to replace their former Manchester United team-mate Steve Bruce as Hull manager. (Daily Express)

>Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri said left-back Ben Chilwell, 19, is going to sign a new deal with the club after speculation Liverpool had made a £7m bid for him.(Leicester Mercury)

Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli, 25, needs "the right opportunity" to re-launch his career, according to his agent Mino Raiola. (Liverpool Echo)

>Everton are prepared to bid £25m for Swansea City midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson, 26. (Daily Express)

West Brom have made a £7m bid for Brighton defender Lewis Dunk, 24. (Daily Mirror)

>Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez has encouraged boss Arsene Wenger to make a move for Barcelona midfielder Arda Turan, 29. (The Sun)

The Gunners are braced for another backlash from their supporters after warning them not to expect expensive summer signings. (The Times)

>Lazio midfielder Ravel Morrison, 23, has sparked rumours he could be joining Aston Villa by following them on Twitter. (Birmingham Mail)

>moyes

lyl

Looking forward to another season of foreign posters asking how Moyes is pronounced desu.

Why doesn't Chelsea sign a CB and RB?

Why are so many people listing Chelsea as possible title winners, they really haven't improved that much

They fell for the international 352 meme manager, just like Van Laal

Can't wait to see what happens when >Moyes tells the Sunderland players they can't have any chips.

Where will they be at the end of the window

>Pogba
>Mahrez
>Lukaku
>Icardi
>Stones
>Higuain
>Sissoko
>Lacazette

youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI

>Sparking a rumour by following a club on twitter

Kek, being a footballer must be fun. Also Ravel Morrison is the last player Aston Villa need right now.

Man Utd
Leicester
Everton
Chelsea
City
Juventus
PSG
West Ham

DO NOT TATTOO ME

no Europe
All post tournament international managers dont fair too well for the initial period, however i do them finishing top 4

didn't you see obviously the reason Pogba isn't at United yet, is because he's considering Chelsea.

good times

>obviously the reason Pogba isn't at United yet, is because he's considering Chelsea.
lol

All the same club as now apart from Higuain and Pogba

Could see them sneaking 4th, no higher than that (depending on signings)

Sissoko won't stay

We're likely gonna get Koulibaly, Manolas, or Lindelof la. Dunno about right back, hopefully Ivanovic benched to fuck

>tfw can dust off the old >moyes folder

Why doesn't Abramovich spend money like before? If Conte arrived to Chelsea 10 years ago they would be signing Pogba and Bonucci

>pwnstar91

>he isn't prepping his mouyes folder for flip asspain

>No Europe
>Strongest squad in the league behind city
>Young talent starting to come through
>likely to add more strength and depth before the Window ends.

All Chelsea needs is a top CB and they win the title

People saying conte is le flavour of the month tournament manager meme need to remind themselves that Van laal led a talent filled Netherlands squad to in 2014. Conte led a shit tier Italy team with pretty much no midfield or attack. That's why it isn't a meme

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Moyes finally signs Thiago
>Its for Blunderland

>Strongest squad in the league behind city
>Conte using young players

>I scouted him for Dortmund when he was at Feyenoord, I knew then he'd never make it to the very top.

-Jurgen Klopp: The Biography

>£25 MILLION SMACKEROONIS

or

>73% of 1 Mario Gotze

Why are liverpool so bad at transferball?

which player is Klopp talking about there?

FFP and no Europe
Has to cover the cost of Terrys new wages now he hasnt fucked off

fake quote

It's because Chelsea has actually fallen for the financial fair play meme and is basing their business model upon it.

Whereas City and clubs like PSG managed to outmanoeuvre financial fair play by saying that they are funding projects and they're gonna break even in future.

In short, Chelsea have gone full jew because of FFP, City and PSG etc. don't give a fuck as they aren't even getting punished

memes ruined my life lads

what can you tell me about Matic, is he finished? If he comes back Chelsea can have a strong midfield with Matic-Kante

any word on the joe allen to stoke situation lads?

He is talking about Wijnaldum, the man he has just bought for £25million, or 137% of how much it would have cost to buy Mario Gotze.

t. bitter Arse fan

any update on gf to user?

u're favrit pol

www.strawpoll.me/10815070
>www.strawpoll.me/10815070
>www.strawpoll.me/10815070

>Arsenal

javi martinez to liverpool is holding it up

>that dutch team
>talent
The defense was and still is barely above Eredivisie level

Conte using young players is a meme I'll admit, but who has a stronger squad than Chelsea or City? I'd like to hear it

Their attack and strikeforce more than made up for it. Vlaar was also pretty GOAT

Arsenal and United have better squads than Chelsea

Probably Spurs too

>Arsenal
>United
>Spurs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Remind me never to reply to you again

>tfw your gf comes home again this morning and you will have a very romantic upcoming week
Amazing feel. Dont worry lad, I thought all was lost some months ago as well, but there is truly hope

remind me where chelsea finished last season again?

>months ago
Hope went a long time agp

Matic is CM in a DMs body
Him and Kante will be the main midfield two

Chelsea literally did worse than Liverpoo last season.

none of them can pass tho

10th With Mourinho Shithousery

Season before, first. Without Mourinho shithousery. Any other questions?

Oh so Mourinho wasn't managing Chelsea 2 seasons ago? I didn't know that.

Most likely play a 3 man midfield with Cesc

>MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES >MOYES

clear downward trend then ;)

Conte has it all to prove.. absolutely no way to justify a claim that chelsea have the 2nd best squad in the league

Are you dense lad? Where did I say that? Dense la

conte isn't even in the same league as guardiola, klopp, mouyes or wenger

idk why ppl are ranting and raving about him.

Granted he has it all to prove, but last season was a serious blip. Not even the most diehard ABC can deny that la

yes he is LOL. it's called the BPL or EPL (B for British , E for English)

this is why i LOVE transfer season

(you)

ppl = people in /fa/ speak

one phrase i've always had trouble with in english. it just makes no sense. 'All but x' means 'x is true' for some reason

I love those ITK accounts so much

They can tweet anything and everyone shits themselves

course but I think you need to spend alot more money this summer tbqh

at the moment I'd say 3rd/4th is good as chelsea can hope for

It means that its is essentially true just not officially confirmed

it's probably strayed from original use? otherwise it's just like saying something is needless to say and then going on to say it

you thick

For once I'm optimistic about Chelsea. Conte is saying the right things. When Mouyes came here it was all this 'little horse' speak bollocks when he was after rppney.

I've not heard what Mourinho is saying at United but I assume it's the opposite

explain what conte has done for the praise

>post yfw when >moyes when yfw when >moyes pulls a leicester with blunderland

twitter.com/SunderlandAFC/status/756772525405765632

>it's real

Why is no one after Gueye?
2nd only to Kante in Europe for tackles, interceptions and will be cheap

Amazing DM compared the £30m Arsenal paid for Xhaka

Juventus

this kit is fucking gash lads

Moyes is a top 20 manager in the world, don't fall for the memes.

Hopefully he'll get his career back on track. Most likely he steers them to comfortable mid-table. Memes aside, that's his level

1.Aguero
POWERGAP
2.Vardy
3.Sturridge
4.Kane!??!
POWERGAP
5.Lukaku
6.Defoe
7.Costa
POWERGAP
8.Giroud
9.Deeney
10.Ibramemeovic

post meme tactics that only guardiola would go far but will actually work

sturridge should be higher

he looks retarded

He'd be second but his injuries are ridiculous

I can't believe you'd post this...it's just...so wrong

Put the subject IN THE FUCKING SUBJECT FIELD

NOT THE NAME FIELD

HOLY CHRIST YOU NEWFAGS PISS ME OFF

in the Juventuswinslol league?

I'm calling it now, if Pep buys Stones, he's putting him in midfield 100000000000%

won the leagu with Juve when the season before they ende 7th, that's when Milan was still decent (with some reffball desu), and took it to 3 consecutive league wins and point record iirc
Had a great Euro with a pretty poor Italy side

surely kane is a more complete striker then fucking vardy. He had one good season. Also
>sturridge above costa

>poop
>good

>spaghetti bundesliga
>spaghetti spl
>there are people that will bother to watch this joke of a league

>subject field when not OP

Fuck off grandpa

>pretty poor Italy side
The Italian defense you had was probably the best in the world and pretty much every team in the tournament had awful forwards.

>le poop is bad meme
watch him monopolise the prem la. Quadruble incoming. lso, what the fuck happened to pelligini?

didn't they finish 7th before he started managing them?