Itt

itt
movies that are considered shitty that you like
watched this other day because of brendan alimony and actually liked the movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Adam sandler is great in this.

And I still listen to their end concert all the time.

Since when is Airheads considered shitty?

dling this now, thanks

finally something to watch

tell me if you liked it

Like almost all Adam Sandler movies except a few shit ones. No real reason why, he was just in a whole lot of movies that I watched in my youth. So have a soft spot for the guy no homo.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0

Airheads is the ultimate daytime-comedy-central-core flick

Who would win in a fight...

>tfw this is just reminding me there's no more Better Call Saul to watch
>tv is dead

I love this movie

Ditto. Grew up watching his films and can say that I enjoyed most of em.

Me too.

The soundtrack is so good.

Trick....question.

Fuck.

Goddammit that looks bad

Him and Peter Steel, rocking out on super bass amps in hell. The way its meant to be.

I really liked the soundtrack too, made the movie for me. Some really gorgeous shots and shot on location in most cases. Ending was great too

i don't just like it, i love it

I was surprised when I found out that it was widely considered shit

The Colosseum scene redeems it

>We will now use the power of the Continuum Transfunctioner to banish you to Hoboken, New Jersey!

I went to see this in a theater and I was the only person in the audience at that particular showing.

It was pretty cool.

I was editor in the school magazine!

Sandler made enjoyable comedies in the nineties. But once you hit Little Nicky in his filmography, it's all downhill from there.

>I used to masturbate... CONSTANTLY!
Airheads is fucking great though.

>Considered a god.
>Wrote one lame, 3 chord song 40 years ago.

I never got the reverence around Lemmy. Other rock stars did way more drugs, made way better music and had the decency to die before they became embarrassing messes.

Who's talking shit about the secret feels of walter mitty? I'll cut a nigger!

Nigger, I will fucking kill you. The thing about Lemmy, and others like him (Les, Peter, etc) is that they took the BASS GUITAR, a fucking meme instrument, a JOKE in metal circles (ha, whats the difference between a bassist and a drummer? The bassist carries the equipment in!) and made it metal. They proved that the bassist can be an upfront guy.

Also Lemmy was a beast. Lived into his 70s, smoking three packs of REDS a day, eating nothing but RED MEAT and POTATOS and CHEESE and drinking several bottles of JACK DANIELS.

Sure, he died, but he lived probably more lives than many of us will.

Also he died playing vidya, peacefully, surrounded by his family.

I pray for that for myself.

It was great, just the kind of thing I was in the mood for

Best part of this lonely night

You're confusing metal culture with metal music. Sure he contributed to the CULTURE (Drug addict, touring constantly and fucking bitches) but not the MUSIC (You know, the entire point of a band)

MOTHERFUCKER, HE PREDATES METAL "CULTURE".

HE IS AN ORIGINAL. SAME WITH OZZY, SAME WITH DICKENSON, SAME WITH HALFORD, SAME WITH EURONYMOUS, SAME WITH ?.

I bet you are one who argues about "did punk come from the UK or NY?"