Celebrities with literally nothing to live for

Who else is going to berate me for not liking Ghostbusters

He has a daughter dickhead

dude incest is illegal

>he has his wife's (rip) daughter dickhead

ftfy

A-are they gonna make it? ;_:

His wife's career is surpassing his, I hear she even has a role in the new ghostbusters movie

watched his newest special on netflix

it was awful. he used to make my sides split. now he just tells stories about his kid and cries about SJWs

Holy shit his nose is big. He looks like an australian aborigine.

user, I...

keanu reeve
>girlfriend and offspring died
>sister is ded
>lives a frugal life
>has stated he has no friends and literally invited a bunch of strangers to sit down with him and eat cake for his birthday
>no good movies in a while
>always seems dirty and depressed

>has stated he has no friends and literally invited a bunch of strangers to sit down with him and eat cake for his birthday
'
HAHAAHAAAAAA

>He has a daughter dickhead
poor thing

It was lame but was he ever good?

It seems overly charitable to call Patton Oswalt a celebrity, but I guess it isn't.

All the famous people who shouldn't be. There's too goddamn many.

he has now a tranny to fuck

He looks like him

>Height 5' 3½"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I just want him to be happy family

Thats the most unhappy man ive ever seen

>10 days of mourning and he's ready to be an unfunny blowhard on twitter again

POOR GUY

source

that's the LISTED height too. That's always exaggerated by at least an inch or two

this cant be fucking real, did somebody photoshop her face?
jesus fucking chirst, i saw his wife, she wasn't that bad looking but this poor girl. oh my