Alright I need some serious help

Alright I need some serious help

I am 20 years old
My life has gone into the garbage I still live with my parents and work for them

I have a bank account they oversee and I never learned how to get an apartment... Do taxes... Insurance... Where the fuck to even start with all that. I was never taught.

All I have is $3000, a car, and myself and a few items.

Where do I go and how do I start over? I don't want to commit suicide even though that seems like a logical step.

Please help I am stressed on time. I need to leave tonight or tomorrow morning. Will I just wander the fucking streets as a homeless person?

Just someone I have no fucking clue what I am doing and am in rock bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/5815138/why-you-shouldnt-use-a-debit-card-when-paying-for-a-hotel-or-rental-car
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself

You're 20 years old, no one fucking knows what they're doing.

So calm down, you're fine, and starting now is better than starting later.

Thankfully you have the internet, Youtube and online forums can help you with pretty much everything. Just focus on one thing at a time.

>All I have is $3000, a car, and myself and a few items.

That's more than I started with.

Ok, the first step would be find a job. Once you have a job get and apartment. It isn't hard, and i'll assume you don;t live in a crazy expensive area like San Francisco or Seattle. So if you can get a studio or 1 br for $500/month you can pay deposit and first and last months rent. By this time you will start getting paychecks hopefully and be able to stand on your own.

Lol, 20 is not old, and having 3000$ and a car is certainly no reason to kill yourself. Going to assume you aren't even close to 'rock bottom' either. Relax man, enjoy life, 90% of kids your age are doing much worse.

>and work for them
>I never learned how to get an apartment... Do taxes

So you've been cheating on your taxes?

turbo tax online otherwise I would be a felon. They make it easy! Insurance is easy. Would not let parents control bank account. Would rather live under a bridge and eat out of trash cans until I get arrested then get legit free food in jail.

Dude I wont have the internet.

I wont have anything except my car and a few thousand dollars soon.

I cant live under them because reasons and they own everything. I have to leave. But I dont know where to go or what to even do.

Get a fucking hotel room until I figure something out? Even my phone isnt mine.

At most I have a few days to prepare my shit.

What did you do?

Well where do I stay while finding the job.
I will have to live out of my car or something.

I cant explain but I am doing VERY bad. I HAVE TO leave TONIGHT or TOMORROW. At most I have a day or two left before I am completely cut off without negotiations.

Well my parents own and do everything all I do is work.

Thats more than I got.
I have about 100 bucks left over in my account every month. I go to school and work. Quit crying like a bitch and kill yourself or become an adult and figure shit out for yourself

How do you mean "cut off"

Go take classes at college or a trade school, get a degree, get a better job. In the meanwhile see if there's any rooms you can rent around your area for cheap.

Well, it is more difficult to find a landlord who will rent to you if you don;t have a job, but it is possible. Maybe if it is a place with a month to month lease. I mean, if you live with your parents, you might have to bite the bullet and live with them for a few more months until you find a job. I don't know your exact situation so it is hard for me come up with a perfect answer for you. I guess you could be homeless if you have to and use your parents address on your application so they don;t know you are homeless. But that isn;t a very good plan.

>What did you do?

I shared a small apartment with a friend.
I got a job.
I was in boy scouts and had a mandatory cooking class in school so I could put together simple meals.
I worked days at a library, so I spent my nights reading interesting books I found while shelving them.
Didn't have TV.
Didn't have computer games
Before internet so that didn't apply.
Only thing that was strange was learning to use laundry machines, but just dump all your guy stuff on Normal load / warm water and it's fine.

It was hard keeping to a budget, knowing that even if I had money in my pocket, I couldn't spend it because it had to be saved for next week/month, etc.

Alright, I'm not going to ask questions. Get all of the possessions that YOU own.
Toss em in your car and drive to the nearest town or city and get a hotel/motel room. Sleep and Eat, then go and see about where to settle down until further notice, whether it be a city or in the middle of fucking nowhere. Then, see about any job openings in your area and GET A JOB. You will fall flat on your face and be crawling back to your Mom and Dad before you can blink. Get a job and See about apartments. Cheap ones, realize your situation, it wont be a Penthouse. I don't know when you'll be able to, but get a phone, it might be a cheap one aswell but it will work for now. Then after you have a job, are living on your own in a shitty apartment, with a phone and some WiFi hopefully, call your parents. Let them know you're okay, I know this might seem like a bad idea, but theyre your parents and they love you. After this you can choose from here on out what to do.

Do you live in the USA?
Do you have a credit card? (Not a debit card)

If you do not have a credit card, and only have a debit card,
be very careful renting a hotel room.
They will reserve more money on your card to protect against damages,
and it can block you from using the debit card for other places.

Totally serious, this bit my ass even as a grown adult when my business was failing and my credit was running out.

lifehacker.com/5815138/why-you-shouldnt-use-a-debit-card-when-paying-for-a-hotel-or-rental-car

bruh ur whiny ass fuck you im 24 about to turn 25 in litle more than 2 weeks i have 1 euro on my bank account and about 30 pennys or so i have over 3000 study debts no job no one wil hire me cause i got depressed for a year afther my brother suicided and i have no recent work experience ever since than ( unemployeed for atleast 2 or 3 years now ) i live with my mom i have had 1 girlfriend in my life i got a shity car no savings atleast 1500 more creditcard debts no real skils and i dont even got a phone annymore

im not saying my life is the worst but your waaaaaaaaaay up compared to me shithead

DO NOT get a hotel.. it'll cost you more. Find an apartment.. and rent it.. you can easily find a decent one in a day..

Next is find a job.. take any job that comes your way and then you'll figure the rest out yourself.

>do whatever to find a new job you can move up in, youd be suprised whats out there, pay for an apprenticeship if you have to, you might get it free on certain conditions
>save your money
>slowly and when you're loaded enough get a cheap place to live, even a shared apartment, learning independance is important
>get into your proffession
>Meeting women will come natural
>maybe hit the gym, get fit

Just dont do something fanatic, time and patience will help

there's ppl in their 30's in worse scenarios

tfw living with parents at 20 years old with $3,000 dollars in your bank account is rock bottom

My parents sucked, and I couldn't wait to leave home.

But thank god they didn't raise me to be a shut-in pussy with no skills or confidence.

When it was time to leave - and boy was it time - I had no problems renting a room, feeding myself cheap food, and living without luxiries for a few years.

Getting a job isn't hard. Filling out a rental application isn't hard. Microwaving a meal isn't hard.

IMO the real problem 20s age people have is giving up all the expensive shit they've grown used to, such as family cell/internet plans, a multitude of content accounts, etc. They've build their life depending on this shit and can't face losing it - or paying for it on top of everything else.

Get a job sir! That's what your parents did.

Step 1 is seriously get off your ass and get to work. There are plenty of bullshit jobs in the world. If you truly are rock bottom go find a 'labor ready' "work today get paid today" place.

At your first job your only objective is to be reliable. How much you earn isn't important. Show up on time, do work, maybe learn something. That's it.

Life on your own is about just keeping going, there is no quit. So you go to work while couch surfing (you have any friends?). After being employed you will meet people you have things in common with these people will become your adult friends. The ones that stick by you and are reliable are priceless assets, treat them well.

Use friends, craigslist, whatever to find a room for rent. If you have been working this isn't hard.

Don't sweat the Internet, nice cars, fancy food or pussy. That's for people who have been working for a while. You have about 4 years of catching up to do with your successful peers.

Goodluck

same bro
>20 years old
>live with and work for parents for no pay, just food and a place to live and tuition for school
>mom oversees my bank account
>have $200, I dont even have a car I use my dads spare
>never got an apartment, done taxes or insurance
>debate killing myself every day

upside:
>going into my third year at a private university studing computer science. I just need a job so I can pay for shit
>a steady supply of cheap drugs also helps

you're not in a bad place, OP. just work your way out of it

I dont want to play this who has it worse game

I am being COMPLETELY CUT OFF AND SENT OUT ON THE STREET IN 24hrs I HAVE TO LEAVE MY HOME OF 20 YEARS WITH ALL MY POSSESSIONS

My only friend went AWOL a week ago and Ive had no one to help me or talk to

I ended up ruining my family relations they consider me a drug addicted faggot and want nothing to do with me

My partner Ive been with since high school dumped me at random for someone else. Only person I ever loved. Cut off all contact.

I have a drug habit I cant break or afford anymore. I ran out of refills for my antidepressants and klonopin and am having major withdrawals. I cant afford anything in my area and I no longer will be able to get assistance from my parents to do ANYTHING AT ALL.

I was never taught how to do anything and am fucked
I have nothing but a high school education and a few college credits from a community college

I have a car and a few thousand dollars. Clothes... a laptop and a phone and my guns and some personal shit and supplies all piled in the back of my shitty SUV.

I have to leave soon or they said they will call the police.

Oh and I have zero social skills and am shy as fuck.

Not trying to one up you but I am in panick mode

dude, you need to apologize to your parents, go straight into rehab, get back on your meds and sell your guns.