Might be moving to this state soon. What goes on here? How's it different from the Northeast?

Might be moving to this state soon. What goes on here? How's it different from the Northeast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Sa0Bx3fpog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well first off there are no trees. the child sex slave and prostitution industries are top notch here. nothing but creepy old oil workers. you can see Minnesota, South Dakota, Montana, and Canada all at the same time. thats all you need to know. you better like the cold and wind.

I live south of there and let me tell you it is way worse than South Dakota. Here are a few things to look forward to. It has the largest production of sugar beets. It is 10 degrees colder too. Fargo sucks. East grand forks has a kick ass candy shop though. Goose hunting is good, the fishing is ok. The Roosevelt national park is pretty cool and devils lake is 1 of 2 rivers in the whole county that flow north.

good luck. The people are friendly if your white kek and..........thats about it.

it is so fucking flat

oh yeah i forgot that. South Dakota blows, but ND is worse. The geese shit on everything. The snow melt makes it smell worse than a ass fetus.

Where in the state are you moving? It varies greatly from east to west, and from north to south.

ya so flat.
Its like rolling hills from the south and then its like oh there's Fargo, oh and there is Bismark. But even though you can see them it still takes an hour to fucking get there.

Born and raised there, used to live nearby in MN too

Its weird and kinda trapped in the past.

People are really friendly, its kinda creepy

Not many minorities

Cold as fuck. It gets colder than alaska there

Flat as fuck

Boring, nothing to do but drink

Native women are the easiest sluts on the planet. One fucked me when I bought her two beers.

Fuck you, we have Mt. Rushmore what you got?

If I move, I'll be in the Bismark and Minot area. So think west-central I suppose.

MN is my homeland too. so much better than the Dakotas. But i still love SD.

Ya SD has East river people and then out West its all Indians and ranchers

If you end up here, never EVER go to Williston.

OP here. Why?

OH my god. HA HA HA

Its all men.

I've lived here my whole life and it's a struggle not to deepthroat a shotgun barrel every day. Not cause I'm suicidal, just cause there's literally nothing else to do.

uh I have fucking Mt Rushmore. I am speaking from experience

Oil brought a shit ton of crazy ass people and it's roads are always always under construction with two lane highways. Oil is slowly going down but it's still there

It's not so bad since the boom bust, but there's nothing here. Just a shitty rural town with way too many people.

? WAT

Since we're here, anyone got any ND wins?

You use to live there and you're here now?

Nope

Bismarck ad Minot aren't close to each other. good 100 miles between them.

What are you moving here for?

born and raised in SD worked in ND for a few years and am back in SD

Yes

Where In SD are you

How are the native women there? Are they all like that? Overall, cool story bro.

Care to share?

I aint telling you. all ill say is East River. cause im white and stright

No they are not all like that. :( But there are some babes. If you like Dutch, German, and Scandinavian girls.

Why would you move to this shithole

Ya me too fag

Regardless of where you end up, can confirm everywhere is boring

youtu.be/7Sa0Bx3fpog
Not Texas but still

hope you like guns we all have guns. and lots of em.

I do like Dutch/German/Scandinavian girls.

May move here mainly for a pretty decent job offer in my field. It's going to pay quite well. I also just want to get out my house and out of the Northeast.

Not really

I do like guns. My shitty state has the worst gun laws.

are you an engineer

So many guns. It's amazing. One of the reasons I love this state.

What field you work in/company?

What career field?

If you've got a hardon for small-town white america and getting paid extra not to put a gun in your mouth this is the state for you.

ya no gun laws basically its tits

south dacanada

I won't say, bro.

I guess that's something to look forward to?

waba lub a dub dubs

Awe I gots the dubs too

If you ever end up with kids Minot state university is probably one of the cheapest 4 year universities in the country

Ya we are all fucking around on Sup Forums because we live here

Why not give us the career field? It would give me quite a bit of insight into how your life here would be.

Of all the things to praise about South Dakota and you choose rushmore, what the fuck is wrong with you

Male Stripper

Is that you, Trevor?

Lulz to funny ya I am ashamed. what else we got though?

Basically this.

East river can suck it

Sounds great.

kek

What's wrong with Mount Rushmore?

Trees. You got that over us.

no out of the 1000 people that live here i am not a trevor

oh fuck you you cow herding hicks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I lived there for 30 years. You're fucked.

You type a lot like him. Worth a shot.

nothing wrong with Mt. Rushmore, its just not something that makes SD better than ND, this a thousand times over

It's massively different than the northeast. Hell, New York City literally has 12 times the population of the state.

I was born in Minot, and have lived in Bismarck for the last 15 years. I love Bismarck. It's just big enough to always have something to do, but still has a friendly "small town" feel.

Just hope you don't like using drugs, cause shit's 5 to 10 times the price as it would be on either coast.

You went to SDSU too didnt you, so you could stay with all your old High School Friends

Bullshit. Williston was always a cesspit full of drugs and section 8. Hell, Williston White is a brand of meth ffs.

Ya drugs are expensive as hell. 60 an 8th. 90 bucks a gram for coke. meth is cheap. Acid and shrooms are decent but the acid is always fake. you gota know someone to get a good deal

no. and i only had like 1 friend in high school. he still is to this day too. yay for me

I get that ND is a sparsely populated state. I don't mind moving to such a state.

If I move, I'll be near both of those places. And I do like "small town" feels.

Good thing I don't do drugs then.

Meth is cheap because of just how much open space we have with next to no police force. Places like tioga basically run the meth trade here

Williston was a retirement community until the Bakken Shale was discovered. Williston White WAS a brand of meth but the last lab blew up around 10 years ago.

sorry you didn't go to collage though.

It was a hole. I shit you not, it's been a stop for child smuggling to Seattle for three decades.

wasnt much for group pictures I must admit

kek i didnt either. obviously

tech school was the way for me when i was like 25. learned a new skill and got into the work force. not much of a speller. neither of my careers required spelling so that was great for me.

Sry this thread has gotten off the rails. but that is ND for you we are all out of things to tell ya.

bumping to keep this shit alive. I love when people bash my state.

>North Dakota now has the ninth highest adult obesity rate in the nation, according to The State of Obesity: Better Policies for a Healthier America. North Dakota's adult obesity rate is currently 32.2 percent, up from 20.5 percent in 2000 and from 11.6 percent in 1990.
cant believe no one has mentioned the fatties

SD or ND?

ND

oh yes the fatties they are everywhere

Is it because it tickles you to know that other people are aware of its existence?

That and I take solace in knowing that everyone hates it just as much as I do.

I appreciate the feedback. It will certainly be an adventure if I decide to move to ND.

Yea, I have to say this thread became quite interesting. I did not expect this at all. I would still like to learn more about ND.

Tell me more about the women in ND.

Where exactly would you be moving to be near both? Like I said, they aren't exactly close to each other.

Kek. I know it surprises me when people from the other states are like where the fuck is SD or ND.
I know other states, are you that fucking stupid.

Almost all women, too. Pretty fuckin disgusting.

Did I mention the fatties? yea I did, but there are always those farmers daughter gems out there. but be prepared to wade through a dozen heifers before you find her, then get in line behind every rodeo clown with a hard on to fuck her.

OP, people there talk funny. Not like Fargo, but different. Not just accents but also phrases.

Its climate is schizophrenic. And it is always windy. Always. No. Fucking ALWAYS.

They say people are friendly, but this is a half truth. Act is the key word.

Housing was overpriced even before the oil boom and so is food and fuel.

Public transit is a joke and corruption runs deep in the government.

If you enjoy hunting and fishing and drinking, there's things to do.

Stay out of Kroll's. Health inspections supposedly exist.

Find a small cafe or bowling alley and have a Reuben. Have some knoepfla. Have some kuchen. Eat some Wishek sausage. Fleischkeukla.

Whatever you're earning, go in thinking this is temporary. Save all the money you can.

Most people don't last 3 years.

People lose their shit whenever something ND related is mentioned in the media.

Its a pretty state.

There are plenty of goodlooking, smart women around if you look hard enough. There's a lot of landwhales and straight-up sluts, though. If you have any kind of non-Midwestern accent youll make panties drop wherever you go.

Sluts or prudes. There is no 'grey area' when it comes to their sexuality.

Very few hot (10/10) chicks, but the majority would easily pull a 6-8/10 average.

Its a pretty state

>it's a pretty state

I keep hearing the friendly part a lot. Can you elaborate?

Does it help that I am from New England? I've lived there my whole life, so my accent should be good to go then.

6-8/10 average is good enough, I suppose.