About to try diphenhydramine (Benadryl). Supposed to be a crazy trip but also horrible side effects/hangover...

About to try diphenhydramine (Benadryl). Supposed to be a crazy trip but also horrible side effects/hangover. Anyone in Sup Forums tried it?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Dimenhydrinate.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You will feel like shit for several days as your body recovers from it afterwards, and it's also quite addicting. Proceed with caution.

Buy real drugs you idiot teenager

did dph quite often, is like lots of heavy daydreams which seem pretty real until ome point u realize its only bullshit in ur head
dafuq u talking

Kys i got the green too

have fun not having precise motor control

Yeah, no. It's fucking awful. It's a deliriant, so you just end up confused and groggy. I've done it and I hallucinated dogs barking and cars honking but I completely forgot I was on a drug and therefore couldn't enjoy the experience at all.

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Dimenhydrinate.shtml

Must there be a Dramamine post every hour?

In short yes you will trip but no, it isn't fun. For whatever reason it is simply not enjoyable.

Be careful, bro

Benadryl??? WTF??

I bet you're one of those posers with gauges and a tongue ring, just save yourself the confusion and Kys.

Stop trying to make op more of an autistic faggot with your weed
He is already an autistic faggot

Don't. Do. It.

Seriously it's not fun.

I tried it once and spent all night trapping spiders by putting glasses on them. Don't know why i didn't just stomp them.

Finally I fell asleep an awoke to dozens of empty cups all over the floor. I panicked thinking all of the spiders escaped then realized there weren't any to begin with.

If you read this thinking "oh that actually sounds like a fun trip, faggot"

Nope you're wrong. Because you don't know it's a trip, the hallucinations are TOO real.

You will end up talking to people who aren't there and have spiders and centipedes crawling all over you.

Seriously it's in no way fun

Dubs of truth man

My penis fell off the first time I did it.

What a weird assumption. I bet you wanted to be one of those kids.

I've accidentally tripped on antihistamines before when I've had the flu and taken too much cold medicine. It's not fun and makes you feel sick for days afterwards. You don't know if you're awake or asleep, you become delusional, it's just not all that fun. Do some real drugs you faggot.

Hope you like shadow people and spiders. fill up a couple cups or bottles with water, put on some music and enjoy the ride. the hangover sucks and can last days. The high is fun or scary. I enjoyed it. Most people don't.

Yeah, there is literally no recreational value in diphenhydramine. And in addition to ataxia (not having precise muscle control) you also run the risk of rhabdomyolysis whenever you take high doses of an antihistamine (like when you're trying to take enough to make you 'trip' because your 16 year old cousin said it's awesome). Which, in case you didn't know, is when your skeletal muscles spontaneously break down and leak into your blood stream, eventually shutting down your kidneys.

Have fun O.P.

I bet you look just like this, you poser, Kys faggot. I bet you try to be like the cool kids and listen to Uzi Little Vert

It's like you really want to sleep but you can't so you are just really pissed off and dizzy.

Samefag.

I always did dramamine instead for the dph, shit was way nuts. Saw people dying in the street and turn into fire hydrants, was chased by shadows, talked to friends in the middle of the road who weren't there, thought I was in the park and I was still just in my room, watched entire civilisations rise and fall in minutes, came harder than a motherfucker, lost sense of all time and reality. Shit was cash.

Every day after I'd smoke weed and be just as high marveling at how my phone works, what's on TV, how things are made, etc.

Spider trapping and forgetting about them reminds me of all the disassociations you have while on the drug. But yeah, it's only for teens and highschoolers. If you do it or do it a lot in your 20s you're kind of pathetic unless it's for artistic purposes. I wrote some of my greatest short stories on that drug

Spiders. Everywhere

Ignore all the hate op, they're just mad that their drug of choice is sucking their own cocks

I'm sure you know this, but diphenhydramine and dramamine are actually different drugs.

They're both antihistamines, but different.

Like the difference between methamphetamine and cocaine.

How long does it take to kick in?

i took 350 mg last night which is light, and couldnt focus and thought there was a spider stuck to me

Do DXM (dextromethorphan) instead. It's actually fun and pleasurable, and it's OTC as well.

Just make sure the only active ingredient is DXM.

Not as bad as people say
Took 16 200mg (or whatever MG the 16 pack is) one day and had weird trip
it didn't help that it was Halloween. I can greentext if anyone wants it

OP here, recomended dosage?

>Shit was cash.

how was that fun at all?

Well, some people are masochists and enjoy being hurt, so I guess it's no surprise there are some people that would enjoy DPH and dramamine "trips"

Fuck that shit OP out of all the retarded drugs I've tried Benadryl was the worst by far

I remember when I did that shit.
I was on probation and well wanted to get fucked up.
First time I did it I took was 30 25mg pills and then went to see Cloverfield in theater (the first Cloverfield not Cloverfield lane)
Story time.
>friend rings me up
>"hey you wanna do Dph it won't show up on tests and you will trip balls."
>eh fuck it why not
>both our first time so we thought it would be fun like a shrooms trip.
>never done anything harder than weed then as well.
>go buy a huge bottle
>down 30 fuckers
>decided to see a movie choices where Rambo and Cloverfield.
>cloverfiled it is. We are standing in line for popcorn when it starts happening.
>translucent worms wiggling all over the floor, gravity was turned up to 10,loud voices everywhere yet the lobby was dead.
>yell my order at cashier she assumed I was hard of hearing and talked loudly back.
>somehow get to theater sit down.
>theater was dark all I could see was spiders and worms all over.
>movie starts so fucking intense I manually breath the whole time.
>somehow make it home. Lie in bed trying to text gf at time.
>I forgot how to work my phone.
>the shirts on my floor turn into dogs when I'm not looking.
>finally sleep.
I got a few more stories
Like the time I did a whole gram...

Best trip ive ever had. Dont listen to these losers, i had no side effects. Pretty sure i took 30 cuz it was half a bottle. Honestly it felt like i had taken oxy with shrooms. Only problem is i have kids now so i cant be loopy for a day. Enjoy that shit

0 mg

Seriously though, you will regret it, but about 250-350 is what you should take if you're SURE about doing it.

have fun in your nightmare.

Have fun being in a half-coma.
Hardly a recreational drug.
>Summer

also thought i had friends over too but they weren't there

Dextromethorphan (DXM) is much more enjoyable, and less risky/bad for your health

You smoke enough weed with it, drink some milk for the throat ache, put on your music and vibe then you forget mostly about the ache in your joints and the insanity of drowsiness because you're too busy being astounded laughing at shit that's happening, fooling you, right before you'r very eyes. Yeah it sucks but it's like having sex with a chick who likes to scratch you with her nails. It may hurt and bother you but it's still sex and she's a total freak about it.

That would be 3200MG
So 3 grams? You would be dead.

Nice Erowid trip report, faggot

Get the fuck off my Sup Forums you goddamn failures

No one does

i've done around 25 of them before, there was a phantom at the end of my bed and a fucking cat in my room crawling on the walls and shit. pretty crazy

It better be a good story user. Don't half ass it I wanna hear the insanity

Diphenhydramine is Alzheimer's fuel OP. Really hard on the kidneys too, your piss will turn almost brown if you take enough to trip on.

I don't even use it for its recommended purpose anymore, its just bad shit.

You'll go to sleep and won't itch for a week.

Also there was people banging on the walls, door, and window. People were whispering in my room also.

Op here, Expect a full trip report as soon as physically possible. Taking them around 11 tonight

Did grams on grams of this in high school before I had access to decent drugs. You're a fucking loser and you're going to have HPPD for the next ten years. Also, have fun crying for mommy when those spiders come at you, faggot

What time zone u in Sup Forumsromie?

"Trip report"

Go back to erowid you fucking sophomore cunt

Eastern time

As someone with a schizo disorder, reading stories about people tripping is fucking hilarious.

>dogs when I'm not looking

JFC kill me now hahahahahah

See u in an hour or so

whole gram of what?
pot?

Tried a few times. Cleared my sinuses and relieved a headache.

Are you retarded?

Honestly dude just take like 2 and then do something stupid. Make microsoft pain comics

Why would you want to do this... sounds pretty fucking retarded... hurr iz get high but feel like fucking shit afterwards..

it's terrible, don't bother. it makes you so tired, the trip is like a waking dream, not in a good way. stick with the herb.

Yes pot....
What was the thread topic again? Oh right Dph
A gram of dph

If that's what you deal with everyday.
You are a stronger man than me user

do yourself a favor and don't spend the next 3 days in a horrible hangover after a shitty night you wont really remember

Op here, What should i do to prepare for this kind of trip? I have a trip sitter to watch me

yea i took 40. dont fucking do it. you will talk to people you think are there that are not. shit was cray

45 minutes till your wrists start tingling

don't stand up too fast after that

It straight fucks you up pop like 15 of them and the walls will start melting man

try tramadol or xanax . take 10 to 15 and you re on your way to blackout land. good vibes

Frying on that will cause dementia..

Enjoy your dain bramage OP...

Thanks. : >]

my girlfriend tried it and spent hours slamming her hands on the wall because she thought there were giant spiders everywhere

quit loudly being autistic already

before I knew of its deliriant properties I used it for as an occasional sleep aid
after a particularly bad bout of insomnia I downed a small handful (just 5-6 so not too bad) without a tolerance (at this point it was maybe like year since i touched the stuff)
its effects combined with my insomnia/sleep deprivation caused bad restlessness and after a short internet search I ascertained I could down a pretty substantial quantity without worrying about toxicity, though I glossed over the mentions of it's psychoactive effect
at first I only downed another 4 or so but my restlessness (one if it's effects) only grew
throughout the night I downed a total of 600+ mgs of the stuff as my reason slowly faded
when I woke up my laptop was covered in piss. first I filled a large bottle with water to fight the dehydration/dry mouth, as the night went on I ended up peeing into the bottle only to forget before taking several gulps of my urine until I realized and did a spit take.
I also carved a smiley face with a carrot nose into my right knee, not sure why but i remember it being pretty hilarious at the time

6/10 might do it again : ^ )
also try dxm if your interested in a actually decent otc trip

Everything stops. also spiders

must have been all the benny

nah take like two and then play with yourself

trust me

Have tried. Just to let you know, it's pretty horrid. I thought seeing giant spiders was gonna be awesome but it was actually scary as shit. Also I felt like there were spiders all over me.

It was crazy but not in a good way. Would advise against it, but do as you must.

you're gonna look like a complete schizo to him
nothing really just start drinking water now and prepare to piss all fucking night

Wait what the fuck why does everyone see spiders

capillaries in your eyes become slightly visible to you

idk but it's apparently pretty standard.

Careful Sup Forumsro

my girlfriend is addicted 100%, it's like watching a fucking crack junkie.

Just use caution and never use more than one day before taking a break. Enjoy your trip.

Everyone is afraid of spiders. You fucking trip your nightmares. Some people have good trips. A lot of it is nightmares.

DPH isn't a "trip" when you have a trip you actually go places. DPH is a nightmare.

Lots of people have a deep fear of spiders.

I guess if you're scared of snakes, you'll see snakes.

DPH is kind of like that thing from Harry Potter that takes the form of your fears.

for real

you get a dollar every time you say erowid or something? fucking faggot

Nah that's not it. I saw ACTUAL spiders. It looked comepletely real down to every detail.

slight fuzz on abdomen and 8 legs, 8 eyes. Moved and twitched a little when i tapped on the glass I trapped it in, just like a real spider would.

drink this instead op

drugs

more like brown,big fella

Well I used that shit to self medicate for mania before I saw a psychiatrist, and all I can say is it is very relaxing, and you will notice the fuck out of the temperature of shit you touch.

>"And two Fridays ago, July 15, while I slept that night, my labia started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning. And over the few days that followed, the labia opened to its full length, and I've been dealing with the blood that came out. I have been keeping it clean, daily monitoring it, and treating it with rubbing alcohol. "

i tried it but i fell asleep very fast. i took 10, also youll fucking hate the taste it will be like worse then buckleys. no hangover

This. Cumming while on DPH is fucking amazing. My ex used to love it when I would take a bunch because the sex was so good. It's fucking amazing.

Who cares? So he elaborated some. It's not like he was trying to "get one past you". Fag.

You know what fuck it I'll post it to bump this up.
I wanna see OP try to use a computer on DPH.
>Fucking bored at home
>hey I have DPH.
>consider me seasoned in DPH by now and took a grams worth (btw the LD50 is 500 in rats.)
>welcome floor worms nice to see you oh you bright spiders too nice.
>this time they are not so much translucent and have a weird white static look.
>holy shit I can't move crawl everywhere.
>voices, knocking the fucking works.
>fiddle with phone and see I'm getting a call.
>friend knew what I was up to and was checking on me.
>took him 4 tries before I picked up I found not work my phone.
>"so I'm not sure if this is acually you friend but you should come over."
>forget I told him to come over hear banging on door and my name being called.
>dude just the drugs man.
>nonstop banging at door now.
>crawl to door and open it.
>"damn dude that shit got right on top of you"
>he helps me into his truck and we get food.
>dark out and I live in a rural dessert area.
>shadow people of in the distance millions of them.
>slowly morph into a huge ass one on the horizon that was chucking rocks at shit.
>arrive at taco bell.
>tell my friend just get me what he is getting I cant read the menu
>get back home and watch static for 3 hours.
>friend left at some point idk when.
>ok I want this to end sleepy time.
>restless arm all night.
>didn't sleep right for a week after.

Never did it again.

if you take enough to trip you won't be able to sleep

you probably were just under the threshold with 250mg

its not enjoyable. you get the crawly feeling in your body after about 150-200mg. i pushed to 650mg once and it felt pretty uncomfortable. at that point, you can't sleep and just sit / lay there wondering why youre such a faggot.