Post a fear and get music recommended

>falling asleep / falling into a coma and dying while unconscious, not being aware of you ceasing to exist and going into the black void

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ts2dvIBVZIc
youtube.com/watch?v=6bYrkUDR9jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QfYFoeZ_zRM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnku4o3tRB4
youtube.com/watch?v=9TMoSS5hw8w
youtube.com/watch?v=bLbTdhUF8Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=AxQkpH1JDk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>never being loved or accepted for who I am.

>having a nice day at school but then you realize you have no pants on

youtube.com/watch?v=ts2dvIBVZIc

abandonment

Is it weird I dream for this to happen to me everynight?

whats wrong buddy? :^(

>Waking up blind / locked-in syndrome

I'm Kafka-Jew level neurotic. Everything terrifies me and confuses me and gives me anxiety and an existential crisis. Music for this feel.

>never being able to fit into all of the uppity bullshit and competition of adult life

pic related
ooooooooooooooooooooo

I do this but I hope for an aneurysm

Drowning/suffocating, being in confined spaces where I do not have freedom of motion

Earth - Earth 2

Nick Drake - Pink Moon

Cardiacs - Sing to God

Quasimoto - The Unseen

>Being kidnapped and subjected to body experiments like being put into a human centipede
or something similar

Home invasion

women

The deep, dark ocean

Barotrauma by Eric Holm made me want to kill myself

>Letting my irony get the better of me

Portal - Outre

Caramella Girls - Candy Girl

Dr. Roger Payne - Songs of the Humpback Whale

>Everybody I've ever loved having always been faking it to spare my feelings.

>being alone
and or
>dying when i finally find happiness or love

I had this nightmare where I lost all of my teeth, like I could actually feel my teeth falling out one by one and I was crying so much because I take care of my teeth so well.

Jenny Hval - Blood Bitch

Looking at satellite images of Antarctica.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bYrkUDR9jQ

Reality being fickle, my mind failing to perceive reality but consciousness remains, etc

My mind collapsing into an eternal state of paranoia and bipolarity, accompanied by loneliness and isolation

I had a very similar nightmare only I don't take care of my teeth and I didn't cry.

I think 'The Body & Full of Hell - One Day You Will Ache Like I Ache' is pretty fitting.

>never leaving my mark on the world in a substantial way.
>becoming a parody of myself
>realizing that I'm not the goodguy.
>losing my empathy

Getting my dick cut off/bit/slashed while I'm washing my hair.

frogs

failure

someone becoming interested in you, then being disappointed when they learn more about you

also i don't want things put in my dickhole either

>Realizing later in life that I've accomplished absolutely nothing of actual value and wastd my time alive on completely meaningless efforts

>frying my brain and developing schizophrenia/psychosis

Caretaker - Empty bliss beyond this world
Just that whole album
Philosophy by whitehouse
Intruder by peter gabriel
Dont by dinosuar jr?

I got you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=QfYFoeZ_zRM

oh, well duh

>Life actually being a comatose dream

Why You Never Became a Dancer by Whitehouse

great white sharks, centipedes and the eternal cessation of consciousness after death

Becoming a homeless person (especially in a place I don't know)

Death Grips

fear of never receiving a (You)

I hate captchas here's your you faggot

np

never thought of that ..

>a wild animal with really sharp teeth jumping on top of me and trying to bite my face off

Grimes - Art Angel

yay

although what I was looking for was some music

youtube.com/watch?v=xnku4o3tRB4 >.>

youtube.com/watch?v=9TMoSS5hw8w gotchu f am

*famn

The things that move in the dark.

is that what they were eating in the emperors new groove?

That was an isopod, that picture is a centipede cradling it's young.

>pictured is isopod

thank you i found this illuminating

fucking hell, my fear is literally giant isopods

>being really far off the ground, and being able to see it
really shouldn't care but if makes me queasy and feel like throwing myself into the void, i yeah that's probably the only thing that i avoid in fear.

I'm scared that when we die we all stay conscious and aware of it, but we're trapped in a broken body inside a box in the ground for all eternity

the sun expanding into a red giant
the universe being too cold to support for life
forever being stuck between living a spiritual life and believing in materialistic, pessimistic absurdism, denying my innate spirituality

Most fall tracks but Frightened mos def

Only guy in town with ganj is selling shake for 15

Not being happy in the future. Since the present is so shitty to begin with, I at least hope next year I'll find my way.

Yoko Ono - AOS
youtube.com/watch?v=bLbTdhUF8Ac

I don't mean it as in "lol yoko is so bad it's scary" because I actually like the song a lot. But if you give it a listen you'll get why it's about being afraid of women.

Killing myself, but only accidentally.

I have this irrational fear that we will reach a point where everything original has already been made. No matter what you do, you are just copying.
But im not sure which is worse, infinite rehashes or art so desperately unique that it loses all purpose and substance.

Devo
Lou Reed - Berlin
Whitehouse

>My mom dying suddenly

Murphy's Law

Being paralyzed/tied up.

I remember one time when I woke up and had some stuff on my eyelids that stopped me from opening my eyes. Freaked me the fuck out. Also when I've just woken up, am barely functioning, and my arms are under my chest/behind me while I'm laying sideways and I can't move them. And I'm too tired to move them. Fucking hate that.

>becoming a boring,passive,closed-minded,conformist,intellectual and mature old man that has lost the "childish" perception of the world he once had

man just think of the infinity that is everything that could possibly be thought of or created. a good parallel is how scientists know there could be types of organisms out in the universe (or beyond if you wanna go there) that we never could have imagined or thought possible. the same goes with songwriting or new styles or what have you, we're just biased because all we know is what we already know yknow?

Tall buildings. Not heights, but being in front of tall buildings. When I get close to the base of a skyscraper I have a panic attack.
AJJ
Spirit Theyve Gone...
Worry.
The Postal Service- Gve Up

Snails

Heights. Especially on bridges. I have this irrational fear that I'm gonna slip through the protective bars and fall to my death.

>Being up high on like a ledge with no barrier, essentially fear of heights
>Something happening to my teeth, like them being hit with a hammer or hitting them on the pavement

Would really like the musical equivalent to a fear of heights

hate to break it to you but you are gonna be unaware of it no matter what

I failed a suicide attempt, when I woke up I realized if I had been successful it would of been just like falling asleep and not waking up

you're never gonna be aware of it

Being eaten alive

social interaction irl

have I got the perfect album for you
>lauren bousfield - locked into phantasy

or any of her stuff as nero's day at disneyland really

Fear of glitches and bugs, i mean, i don't get scared when i see them but i really feel awkward and nervous.

>sweet trip - velocity:design:comfort

fear of anxiety

scared to waste my life doing nothing and then regret on my death bed

Time Machines - s/t

A huge war breaks out and I have to choose between getting drafted or nuked

>dying having never achieved anything, not being known for something
>i don't want to be another wasteful life

That's The most Patrician way to die fag

>sleeping with one leg outside of the blanket to get cool air and accidentally getting testicular torsion when the breeze shrinks your sack

My fear is that I will never find satisfaction and am fundamentally incompatible with society as it stands. I will be plagued by failure and die not having influenced anything one jot.

youtube.com/watch?v=AxQkpH1JDk0

waking up in high school again

Soundtrack for 'Hair'

weezer

Bugs

>Being incapable.

>being blind/losing hands

The fear of getting older and loosing your boyish looks and innocence, as well as the fact that you wasted your best years not fucking or finding a lover

>laughs
>Yeah thats a fear i guess
>Not If i do a joke though

Lorca by Tim Buckley makes me feel that way.

Maybe some Berg or Murail?