Reminder that captain America, the leader of the Avengers tried to fucking murder a teenager

Reminder that captain America, the leader of the Avengers tried to fucking murder a teenager.

It was a different time. This was acceptable back then

Maybe he figured that since Spidey had been throwing him and getting good hits that he was super strong and could take that hit

Hey was defending himself from another enhanced enemy. He didn't check I.D.. He was also only slowing Spider-Man down anyway.

It was the first time he saw him. There was no way captain could've known spider man was strong enough to hold an entire walk way by himself.

Stark was actually right in this movie, he just went about it in the most douchiest way possible.
Terrible writing.

Murdering teenagers is fun, you should try it out.

Don't blame cap, blame Tony for bringing spidey. Hell, Tony basically blackmailed spidey

>thinking that's the point where you can safely say its terrible writing

>You know that whole NY thing where the aliens came out from another dimension and started killing people and we were ready to blow up the entire city with a Nuke but you saved us all? Yeah well, we're gonna bitch about a few dead niggers and slavs how dare you cause collateral damage while saving the earth.

Both are cunts. Tony for being a manipulative cunt and Cap for being a reckless cunt.

I laughed so fucking hard at this

>cap's stance from the back

Fuck off, retard.

w-whoa, you said nigger!

Dont make me say it.

Tony admitted he was wrong about Bucky. Got all his avenger "Buddies" locked up.Even Black Panther could admit he was wrong and Cap was right, why can't you?

He stole his shield, he just thought he was another black guy

With great power comes great responsibility

SpiderMAN should know what hes getting into that little faggot

first time posting outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums ?

18+ kiddo

Stark fags belong on >>>Reddit btw

Hey! Freedom is hard. And tough choices

>h-he said the n word!
>g-go back to Sup Forums and Sup Forums

How fucking sensitive are you?

lol you'll get people saying Steve somehow magically knew how strong Spiderman was and could take it, even though he had no fucking idea at all.

Steve was a massive fuckface in this film. Completely undid his growth in 2.

The only characters who were beyond reproach in Civil War were Spiderman (wanting a future of not being in poverty and protecting the world), Hawkeye (wanting to make sure none of his friends die) and Ant-Man (got abducted and then is such a fan of the Avengers wanted any chance to join them).

>words

Spot the redditor.

He was just in a fight with him. Cap was strong enough to lift a massive steel girder, and it is far from implausible that he noticed Spider-man was significantly stronger than he is, while the weight does not appear to be much more than that girder.

Фaк Ю.

1.Captain was too heavy for Falcon in Cap2 (dat scene where he prevented him from falling from hellycarier) ,and kid showed some resistance when tried to hold his hand from shield, so 2+2 he can get it.
2.He might have watched same YouTube videos as Tony and figured out that this is same guy, only in different suit.

BUT

Yep, Steven was a little too hard on him.

Reminder that Iron Man gets mad at cap for bringing someone (was it hawk or ant man? I can't quite remember) despite bringing along a kid.

So cap knows exactly how heavy objects are now?

If it was slightly heavier it would have crushed him.

>Where you from, kid?
>Queens
>Brooklyn, and now rest in peace

Ant-man wasn't abducted...

And if the walkway had been a little heavier it would have crushed him.
Not to mention walking away while the kid is clearly struggling to hold it up with no way of getting out from under it.
How long did cap think he could hold that thing up for?

By the same logic Captain couldn't know that he was a fucking kid.
Nobody said anything when they bashef the fuck out of Panther and Panther doesn't even have superpowers

Black Panther has superpowers...

>thinking steve magically knew

This aint magic its a super soldier serum. Minutes after being transformed steve could run jump and swim at super human levels. You dont think that after years of training, experience and real life combat Steve could not analyse some new kids powers and make a judgement call. Calls of judgement in battle hes made hundreds of times. Not to mention the serum accelerates his brain function.

>people would be cool with a guy in a silly costume beating up private citizens and disregarding the laws of a sovereign nation with zero accountability

>dat Aunt May though

Pepperidge Farm is going to be a relic of Tony Stark history before to much longer

Really? I thought he just has an adamantium suit

>it's a "defends sloppy writing in a dumb kids movie" post

An adamantium suit doesn't make you strong enough to fight super soldiers or run faster than a car.

you need to google more, it depends if they give him superpowers but more often than not he has had them. They essentially grant him the "powers" Captain America has and more so.

Probably expected Spiderman to jump out the way.

Not only that but he probably trusts Tony enough that he wouldn't bring someone who can't hold his fucking ground to a superhero battle

Oh that I thought simply came from him being black...

Great meme. You're fitting right in here! Welcome aboard to Anonymous we do not forgive x :)

>its a retard who does not understand character history.
Next you will be asking me why can superman fly

What's the origin of his power though?

Why did Ant-Man join Captain America again?

Meight,.. meighty, my friend. I can't understand this scene for you.

panther god

Because Falcon

>before even meeting managed to snatch the shield out of caps hands like Steven Seagull with birthdays
>managed to tangle with pretty much everyone on Caps team and not really break a sweat
>was actually managing to go toe to toe in a fight with Cap
>nevermind all the swinging and dodging shit like a madman
Im pretty sure at that point Cap could have easily deduced the noob was superpowered

Explain? Never watched Ant-Man. Not sure how those characters connect.

hes a fanboy and his waifu asked a favour

great great great grandpappy was bitten by a radioactive panther

Falcon recruits him at the end of Ant-man after they had a fight in the middle of the movie

When?

M8te, in split-second he knows how to throw shield so it comes back to him... of course he knew, he is super-soldier for reasons.

Why does Hank Pym's daughter/his wife want him to help Capt?

No. Ant Man also makes a comment about "Starks" in Civil War which connects to a flashback scene in Ant Man, Pym probably told him stories.

Watch the movies or fuck off out of here.

Probably was the plan. He seemed sturdy enough to be able to take it

You mean like Black Widow or Hawkeye?

They can only hold their own against eachother.

Underrated post.

What are you talking about? Just go watch the flicks or use google you spic instead of asking retarded questions.

Why didn't BP's dad have superpowers?

>He is superpowered
>He can definitely hold the weight of this object I don't know the weight of!

They have fought against aliens and ultron, they are fine they have plot armour.

I literally googled "Why Ant-Man helped Captain America" and I didn't find anything.

Americans do that IRL.

The power gets passed on to the next black panther. His dad probably handed him the mantle years ago.

Why are they even considered superheroes....

>Watch AoU
>Hawkeye getd BTFO in the beginning
>friend whispers to me "I bet Thor is wondering "Why the fuck do keep bringing this guy along

That was so badass.

Prolly because nobody ever asked that question because it's explained both in CW and Ant-man.
If you wanna know the background story for how Ant-Man got into contact with the Avengers read the plot summary of Ant-Man or just watch it

You find answers in yourself after morning meditation.

Why couldn't Antman just go quantum mode and kill everyone?

I actually was wondering this too. Like, Spiderman was sort of blackmailed into doing it but Ant Man has literally no incentive.

He witnessed Spidey stopping Bucky's metal arm with ease as well as numerous other impressive feats.

you would rather the U.N make the decisions? how is that working out irl? the U.N does shit son.

Remember later on in that movie when Hawkeye is the only one who stops Wanda from fucking with his brain? Or in CW when he manages to stop Vision?

He has his uses, even if he's not as powerful as the others.

do you need your safe space kido?

kek

How? Pym particles aren't black hole, that's their thing (but maybe with some familiar properties, I dunno because I didn't used them or black hole IRL, at least yet).

>

you need to lose weight. neat scooter though.

Thank you very much.

Cap probably assumed Spiderman could jump out of the way or something before he let the crate crush him. He didn't have to just stand there

Cap thought Spider MAN was a man, not a boy

>Dragging in clint
>Rescuing Wanda fro ma place she doesn't want to leave
And yet he drags in a kid, who didn't even want to go to Germany but got blackmailed into it.

He was on the ground and just getting back up when cap made it drop on him. Not as easy to dodge in that position.

He says 'Where you from, kid?' as soon he does it bucko

he wants in on the big leagues and gives no fucks about Pyms thoughts on it.

It's funny because Spiderman is the guy who truly wants to help people at any time and Ant-man was called in because it's his duty and because he stilled owed trem one.
They were fighting on exactly the opposite side