Yes
Good
Not good

Like a chocolate dick that cums money and bags of sand in salty milk and coins

Yes
Slimy, and good
Not too pleasant

it's literally why I continue to live

You okay bro? And is the pussy you got good?

Sex feels good, yes. Vagina can taste and smell like any combination of piss, body odor, perfume, fish, and sweat, depending on the girl..

yeah no worries, and yes current pussy/waifu is the best of my life and it makes everything else worth it, true story.

top tier sex is the best thing ever. mid-tier sex is arguably not even worth it. Maybe I'm just picky

There's gold in my balls and I must bless the cunt with my maleness.

I actually love the taste of my gf's vagina

9/10

Even bad sex is good sex for a virgin.
Sex feels like putting your dick in a warm, wet, velvety cock shaped glove and busting a nut.
Pussy tastes like you're making out with someone that doesn't have a tounge or teeth, and has a bit of an acidic-coppery taste.

/thread

sex varies from girl to girl.
it feels like sex. I've stuck my cock into a variety of objects and none of them felt like a vag.
a clean pussy tastes slightly bitter. The inside of it feels like licking the inside of your mouth, just the wetness is thicker.

>Is sex really Good ?
If you love your partner, sure.

>How dose it Feel ?
Warm, wet, and imagine a ring wrapped around your dick. Some tighter than others.

>And how pussy taste ?
Like water, rain. If it tastes anything else than tell that bitch to clean herself really well and don't go down there 'til she does.

You can't /thread your own post newfag

Shit, acid/coppery? When was the last time my girl cleaned her cooch?
Also, good to hear waifu is best4u. I hope you two have nice sex for some time to come

>Making rules on Sup Forums
>Newfag

Yup.

Depending on how long you been with someone
Warm,wet and satisfying.
Like licking a warm, hairy sardine glued to a jellyfish...

It's alright.
Alright
Salty milk and coins.

sex can be good or bad. if its with someone you love or have had sex with many times before, its great. sometimes awkward the first few interactions.

feels like sex? wtf kind of question is that. like jerking off but for grown ups.

pussy tastes like pussy. its got a unique taste and odor but i wouldnt say its bad. the only time its kinda gross is if you came inside her previously then you eat her out

if you have any other questions ill try to answer. that goes for anyone. i fuck daily ama

Well, douching just knocks out any nasty shit you don't want in your mouth, but if she does it too much it can kill good bacteria and throw her PH off balance which leads to nasty infections and bread baking. I hope she keeps it clean, but not sterile. A healthy pussy has a very slight odor to it, and it should have a slight acidity to it, not smell like a rotting fish house or fermenting beer... Ugh...

Fuck. Welp looks like I'm breaking it to her next time

cheers

Is OP unsure if the effort required to have these things is worth it. Why are we validating a virgins wonderings when liking women and making them please you is inherent to your masculine nature. What is wrong with your masculine nature that you have not expressed it sexually. Are you regressed?

Kek

I've been blown but I've never had sex, is vagina better than a mouth?

KEK

Like a bag of sand

Depending on the sucker and the fanny.

yes. so much better

>how pussy taste

okay... smells a little weird sometimes

i just REALLLLY like the girls reaction and feeling desired..... .......... .....

like there's literally a button down there that makes them go crazy

+clenching bedsheets and your hair....

oh god i need to go get laid . . .

It is nice, but not all that.

Yes
fucking great
taste isn't too bad, but the smell can be rank