I've never kissed a girl and i keep thinking about this girl i have a crush on from high school that fucked a guy from...

i've never kissed a girl and i keep thinking about this girl i have a crush on from high school that fucked a guy from school

also i've had about 10 shots of vodka

music for this feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyBuAKXe1L8
youtube.com/watch?v=24atCC8QpY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here is a picture of her because i am the drunk and i had no chance and i am perfeclty fine admitting htat

she's the qt in the middle

>i've never kissed a girl and i keep thinking about this girl i have a crush on from high school that fucked a guy from school
listen man you can't dwell on this kind of bullshit. it's only going to make you feel like shit. it doesn't serve a purpose.

you know what you do? start dressing better. start working out. quit making excuses and just do it. join a gym.

why do you pathetic nerds always go for shallow girls that are out of your league

dude, stop

biology

thanks yeah i tried that earlier this year but gave up cause it did nothing.

it's just such fucking shit that i have to have a fashion sense and go to the gym while she's just perfect anyway. what a fucking system.

fair enough

Being alone isn't all that bad if you're not mentally weak

w2c that nobrand mustang

mate, it's being around other people that makes me realize how fucking weak and vulnerable i am.
i'd rather feel constantly lonely than have to be around more than 1 or 2 people i feel totally at ease with.

Life ain't about fighting the past, you gotta create the future. Do things to better yourself man, that's the point of it. Bad feels shoo shoo

Also kys r9k poster this is not music related

Go to bed, drink water, may the gods have mercy on you in the morning

Disappoint - Unwound

can confirm

mfw im the same except i actually messaged her (she doesn't reply so i had to neg her lol)

White Hinterland- Icarus

Everything will all make sense when you listen to it

youtube.com/watch?v=RyBuAKXe1L8

Dude don't drink alone with these kind of thoughts. It will only make things worse.

it's fine as long as you keep doing it, crippling alchoholism aint so bad if you have the cash to support it and a job that wont fire you.

You can literally see the outline from where Fender was rubbed off the headstock. Also, it's a duo-sonic.

Stop putting her on a pedestal. You just like/love the idea of her, you don't know who she really is. Take off your rose-tinted glasses and focus on improving yourself. Plus there are so many other attractive women (sluts and gf material) outside your school and probably pathetic social circle. At your current rate sounds like you'd be lucky if she just friend zoned you.

1. It takes more than a couple of months to get results.
2. Do you HONESTLY believe that she never works out, wakes up looking like that, and never uses make up ? Get a grip, asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=24atCC8QpY8

>well I wake up in the morning there's frogs inside my socks

What did he mean by this?

Check Hatful Of Hollow by The Smiths

Sure you'll like it mate

>>this is what /fit/ manlets really believe
Going to the gym will not solve your problems. Read a book or try to do something with friends. Gymbros are usually really pathetic, self-loathing losers.