Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive tarot readings from me.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens.
>Patience and love!
>Hang around if you GET and remind me if I miss you; it may take a while depending on how many requests I have.
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10851399
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reimu is bae. Avatars are meh, but I'll let it pass for best shrine maiden.
Fortune telling?

Hi, senpai. How you doing?

If you GET!

I've been worse!

._.

Sending positive feelings your way!

Reimu for President, I'm going to set it up a bit...

What's wrong?

user can't into GETs.
Here's a meek try.
I don't feel the magic.
Reimu is bae.

Thank you!

Rolling for user!

am i stupid to get married a second time when the first time was a train wreck?
Tell me wise one!

bored and ran into an unlucky streak of running into to many nihilism jokes and philosophy today.

The streak was with finishing bojack horseman which had a bit of the mentioned above, then the X-files had a bit of that out of all places then a youtuber I watch brutalmoose made another nihilism joke

I will be fine soon though.

This tiny-weiner-asian faggot again....
Go fap to your anime and leave us the fuck alone. Stop tryna act like a fucking shrink.

looks like user can into 49
So since it's 49 day
49 GET!

Have fun folks, I just came to greet you all.

That depends... how long have you dated this person? Have you lived together for any length of time to make sure you're compatible? I wouldn't recommend rushing into a second one, but as long as you learned from any mistakes you might have made it's not like it's an inherently bad idea.

*Bell is that you?*

*So you're fine now, right?*

*Also hi everyone, sorry if i am late.*

Well, if you married with someone new is because they have something you like, right? Also, for how long have you been with this person?

>*Bell is that you?*
Bell? I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about
But I want my fortune told!
So I gotta GET.
But you didn't say what.
SINGLES GET!

Tarot readings?

we have been together for 3 years
we both have kids from previous marriages
i feel i need to move things on with her at this stage, we sleep over at each others houses all the time and we all get on great
She is so amazing, smokes, drinks we get wasted and fuck loads
But something holds me back, experience maybe

lurking until fortune cookies are needed

Ah, I see. Well, hopefully we can inject some optimism into you again shortly.

I'm fine. Just gotta start making some more money soon, that's all.

So... I heard you've been pestering Alice again. Could I maybe persuade you to stop that?

>

>mrw me and my friend can't decide what to do

No. Not me, I usually get dubs when I try.

I don't care about dubz, I roll to get

ARMPITS
R
M
P
I
T
S

Maybe you're insecure about this marriage, but honestly you sound like you make a lovely couple. Don't worry and keep enjoying with her, user.

Hello Lady Reimu! Hello thread! I have lurked here many times, first time posting! I love the comfyness here!
can I get a General reading if GET?
If not, a fortune cookie would be lovely!
Call me Mantis!

Nice to finally meet all of you!

*I was just trying to help you by making people join your thread, someone asked for a quick way to make friends and i thought that suggesting him to visit your thread was a great idea, i wasn't bothering her at all, maybe she is just tired of having me in her threads.*

I think it would be a good idea to live together fully for a good while, to see how the day-to-day is going to look for the next... hopefully rest of your life.

It's those little day to day incompatibilities and routines that make or break a marriage, assuming nobody's cheating or doing anything majorly wrong.

nice to see another non-human around here

Meh, I'll make one last attempt at a GET, and bounce if I don't get it.
Do or die! Rolly polly keep on rolling!

no i am insecure about this marriage lol
my last wife was a total bitch and cleaned me out
i know this one is different and she has more money than me so thats not an issue
i just dont know the path to take which is unlike me. I dont think there is a right path, either decision will have its ups and downs

The pleasure is all mine!

>Mantis ha***tremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Violet", "56".
extremely good luck for you mantis

meow

-meowbot

I found the thread. It's a miracle.

I'm a tad distracted (re-installing Charles so I can debug some HTTP request issues) but I can do tarot readings for anyone interested. I only do one at a time, I tend to do full celtic cross, and I write a WHOLE LOT about each card to help you better understand your reading. Mine come at a cost, though.

I'm going to start setting Reimu 2016 up now.

what are you talking about

-meowbot

living together is a very hard decision to try and reverse.
She has a four year old and i have two kids, i feel its either going to work out or be a total nightmare. The path is foggy from past experience also and may not help the future.

As I said last time, if you're going to go there, remove your identifiers and don't talk about us, please. It's not like I can make you, but why keep imposing on her like that?

Hello and welcome! I'm glad you enjoy my shrine!

Well, that's what life's about, user, you can't be forever happy or sad, there will always be up's and down's, that's what spices life! The only thing that matters is that you two stay by eachother's side, together!

Thank you so much!

I didn't knew that Alice is making threads again.
Nice too meet you Mantis call me Renko I am rarely to came in this thread but welcome to thread mate.
Please let it happen.

ANDREW HEATH THE NOODLE GOD HAS RETURNED

no problem, seems the luck is kicking in already

So where is the chaotic thingy not I'm user btw.

>the chaotic thingy not
You may need to practice your English if you want answers

It's best if you are unable to post an ID picture to sign off so we know who is who.

Example name to sign off
Sunpeak

Hello fellow Aya lover.

~MikanBox

*Mm, so it's as i thought, she just can't stand me, fine then, i will do as you say if you want me to stop visiting her threads.*

omg trips!

Hello again.

I used to be like you stranger. For good memories I bless you with a months worth of good ramen. ENJOY!

,ANDREW HEATH THE NOODLE GOD

She just came back after a long bout with sickness.

Oh my, it seems you GOT. Here's your general reading.

>Nine of Cups
Emotional stability, a benign outlook. Inner security which radiates a general aura of goodwill.

It seems that you will have a very balanced near future.

>King of Swords (Reversed)
However, you will encounter someone who misuses his power and is capable of true evil to achieve his goals. Be careful of this kind of person, for your own sake.

>Queen of Cups
Another person you will encounter or interact with heavily.

A woman who is highly imaginative and artistically gifted, affectionate and romantic in outlook, and creates an other worldly atmosphere around herself. A woman who lacks common sense, but is highly intuitive and sometimes psychic and dreamy. Atmospheres, other people and events can easily influence her.

-hugs rei-chan-

Thank you for you advice. It means a lot you took the time to answer and made me think more about how i feel deep down about her and my future.

Shut Up or I will shoot this gun infront of you.

welcome back
hi lewdmu

Your happiness is my satisfaction, user. Goodluck!
Hi Ikarous.

what

-meowbot

strawpoll.me/10851399
REIMU 2016

stranger danger

Anonymous can stay Anonymous if he wants to. Not everybody has to have an identifier here.

I'm sorry to be the one to say it, but it seems you didn't pick up on it so I felt like I had to.

I'm just wondering why are you always enter this thread when Alice is done with her threads.
Hey Mom!

I feel like your lines regarding me are getting worse and worse.

Good evening. Mind if I sit in?

sure

-meowbot

>*pat pat*

She has a thread up? I didn't know

Time to troll lol

Who are you ._.

Didn't mean to be imposing. Just giving a little advice.

>Now that i got Killer is Dead to run correctly
>This game is fucking amazing

ow...

>I purr like your meow meowwww me are purrrrr meowww and purr
What the fuck did you mean by this?

REIMU U WANT TO GO DRY?

NO RUBBER

Silly, i told you i started posting with avatar~
My my, Vert!

*Hi Renko! It's been so long since i saw you here the last time! How are you?*

*I see you followed my advice to visit this place! See? As i said, no one wants to hurt you here.*

*Don't worry about that Reimu, i already suspected it, but i thought she was mature enough to bear my presence in silence.*

Cute

-stare-

By the way if the poll gets at least negative one votes, Reimu becomes 2016 president.

What's up chief?

Here's some lewd for you

We'll see....

Chief is an ass grabbing fuckboi.

I am jealous of my best friend's best friends. He's a great guy too. I am a jealous person in general, and I wish I could be his best friend the same way he is mine.

Someone that just decided to join the thread. You can call me Vert.

Oh look, it's a Nep!

oh hey its my favorite goddess
no you

CAN I FUCK UR RECTUM?

Glad to hear you're enjoying it

If a 3d printed gun is a spellcard, does that mean I can be a touhou just by carrying?

Burp it is

Can u tell me my fortune.

Oh hey it's my favourite generic space marine guy.

Burp?

...said The Bodiless Witch Who's A Bothersome Bitch. She gives you and your Waifu a curse. Roll to find what that curse is.
0 - Say Sayonara: Either you or your Waifu have disappeared. If your second-to-last digit is even, you dissapear. If it's odd, your Waifu dissapears.
1 - Funky Fusion: You and your Waifu have been fused into one being! If your second-to-last digit is even, the new being turns out OK, but if it's odd, you and your Waifu become a deformed abomination.
2 - Douchebag Duality: Either you or your Waifu now suffer from a split personality which will take over at random intervals. If your second-to-last digit is even, it's you that gets the split, and your other personality will be a complete asshole to your Waifu. If odd, your Waifu gets a split personality, which acts like an asshole to you.
3 - Threesome Threat: Either your life, or your Waifu's life, becomes bonded with someone else. If second-to-last digit is even, your life is bonded to a man. He becomes part of the relationship. If odds, your Waifu is bonded to a woman, and she becomes part of the relationship.
4 - Fourth Fuckery: A copy of you and your Waifu are created somewhere in existence. No, this isn't Keit-Ai, shut up. If second-to-last digit is even, the copy is friendly, and will either hang out with you and your Waifu, or just leave you alone. Odd, and they're out to kill you both.

You should ask for a tarot!
But of course~

5 - Hand Holding: Hand holding becomes the only lewd act that you and your Waifu can partake in. Better caress those five fingers good. If second-to-last digit is even, both you and your waifu greatly get off to hand-holding. If odd, it's boring shit.
6 - Ant Autism: Oops. Either you or your Waifu become on of these 6-legged cocksuckers. Even second-to-lat digit, and you become the ant. Odd, and your Waifu does.
7 - Sacred Shit: You get lucky. Either you or your Waifu becomes the God/Goddess of luck. If even, you become the God. If odd, your Waifu does.
8 - Enthusiastic Eater: Damn, either you or your Waifu become really fuckin' hungry. If even, it's you. You'll constantly need to eat, but you won't get fat, although the food has to be prepared and served by your Waifu. If odd, your Waifu gets the curse, and you have to make all her food.
9 - Joy. You and your Waifu will be happy until you both die.
If dubs, the Witch kills you both.
If trips, you kill her, and get Waifu superpowers.
If quads, you become the Lord of Magic/Curses.

Phone post cuz dag be dag. Fight me chee

Says the one that keeps trying touch my stern.

*And believe me, she would still be a perfect president if compared with the ones that are currently fighting to win that title.*

HOW DEEP WE WANNA GO?