So /b, my wife has finally agreed to have anal sex when I get back from my company trip. What should I expect?

So /b, my wife has finally agreed to have anal sex when I get back from my company trip. What should I expect?

Disappointment

Shit dick

Anal sex

shit

Maybe anal sex?

Anal sex

your wife to have changed her mind

Pretty much this. Last time I had anal with my wife I got a yeast infection. Not fun as a dude.

this

Poop on the dick and bad smells

stink

You'll be disappointed.

If enjoy pussy, stick with pussy.

I have fucked my wife's ass several times and it takes fucking her ass for me to remember that I like pussy, not ass.

And then she had colon polyps that she had to get removed that she blamed on my cumming in her ass.

Urinary track infections are no fun

Poopdick

>wife
>anything but willing and eager to be violated in every possible way
You fucked up.

Use a condom

poopdick

Squirming

Grainy
Sphincter feels kinda shallow. Like jerking off westy style with just your thumb and forefinger.
It's fun in an empowerment way but that's it. I think it feels less sensational than typical vaginal sex.
I also got a yeast infection once. Very not cool.

Use A LOT of lube. I've done it with both of my ex girlfriends. First one went fine but second one needed a lot of lube and I pulled out her anus a bit and now it's damaged. So use lube like you're on a slip n slide.

No friction. Like fucking a marshmallow made out of e-coli

Expect poop on dick. Ass doesn't feel as good as a nice pussy. Get her to suck you off after, her breath will forever smell like caca doodoo

Different noises. Have fun.

Disappointment for you, humiliation for her.

Ringworm

dont listen to these guys its tight smooth and feels fucking great on your dick
but dont fuck it up or she wont do it again, plenty of lube, let me push it in slowly, tell her to breath in, and play with her clit to take her mind off the pain at first
b4 you know it she will want it all the time and you can finger her pussy at the same time, feels great

A strap on. We know that you're going to be the receiver of anal. Not your wife.

disappointment, unless you have a really , really tiny dick AND your wife had a troop of mandingo cock destroy her gapping pussy. seriously, vaginal sex is way better. I do love fucking my wife and rubbing a finger around her ass hole though, anal sex is surprisingly unenjoyable to me.

that one guy with the shrimp dick and a wife who popped out 4 kids who can't enjoy pussy anymore.

It feels pretty good. Just ride her dick in cowgirl position to loosen up then let her fuck you doggy style and you'll get an epic prostate orgasm

After you come you'll have to deal with your shit covered dick by putting a towel over it and running to the shower unless you want to wallow in your own filth

Me, to be on the lookout for the sex tape

Dry crusty pain fuck. She will bleed regardless if the amount of lube. You will geek bad for making her cry. If you post vid I will jerk my cock so hard it will bleed

She only agreed because she is having anal with her boyfriend while you are away and wants to have a reason to explain the loose asshole

Guarantee she will "forget" & back out. Sorry user.

A nigger baby

are you for real? Have you not seen tiny trap ass take large cock many times
is this not 4chink?

Bring a good camera. You'll wanna film me in action. They don't call me The Dirt Man fer nuthin

/thread

actually she agreed because her vagina is a sloppy mess after Tyrone stretched her out. now she's worried if he fucks her, he'll feel the empty gap of her newly worked pussy.

Your ass will hurt

Make sure she uses lube otherwise your ass will really hurt.

These guys know.

Start with getting her doggy style and sticking a finger in her pooper. She'll love it cause it will feel super good and leave it at that. She'll want more and more from that point on. If you go all out and just ram your cock in there on day one she won't enjoy it and you'll never get it again.

your taking about faggots, we are not talking about faggots. faggots don't have a choice because they are faggots. faggot

have her perform an enema beforehand so she cleans all the shit out of her crusty asshole. use lube and a condom..or not. wash your dick thoroughly afterwards.

some one else's cum

Make sure you have lube. put lube on your dick and in her anus. slide you dick slowly in to her anus. let it sit there for about a minute so the muscles will get used to your dick. then start thrusting slowly and gradually pick up the speed. those are the basics

Lol... Random shit that goes on in their brain. Cum = colon polyps

Dont use baby oil. use Astrolube.

The baby oil will just give her an enema.

the voice of experience. you are welcome.

a girls ass is the same size as a trap ass you faggot
i dont think you guys have had much anal experience
it takes some training before you can get your cock in there and fuck her hard and deep
it might still take a few hours to warm her up but what else would you be doing all night

Yeah, I told her it had nothing to do with it and she replied something about me reaming out her asshole, like its her snatch.

I havent asked for anal since her colon polyps were removed. She wasnt happy about that.

Expect to wonder why her asshole is so loose, and then to realize that it's from the nigger cock that has been railing out her asshole the entire time you were on your trip. Why the fuck else do you think she suddenly agreed to it?

>BOTH ex girlfriends

You fucking Sup Forums legend. Seriously though, I've fucked 2 girls in their asses. It's not as good as you'd expect. Wasn't as tight as you'd think. Never had shit on my dick though. Y'all have fucked some dirty motherfuckers.

if you have a normal sized dick a vagina feels better. as you said: ass hole = tight smooth.. and that's it
vagina = tight, smooth, textured, pulsating chamber throbbing around your cock. if your dicks to short you won't feel much difference i suppose though.

Bruh, the buttcex is only for the side girls, not the wife

i fucked a bitch in the ass in my pool once wasnt that great and went i pulled my dick out and wiped the greasy film off and watched it float away. vag is better stick to that.

I annually think it's you who is missing the vaginal experience. you are comparing ass to assist, we are comparing ass to vagina.
yes, an ass can take a big dick, small doesn't feel better though unless you are talking it on emotional dominance.
purely physically though.. pussy feels way better. I've been balls deep in both, I'll pick pussy every time.

ive fucked three women in the ass
two of them no problems, one made my dick smell a bit shitty, like a stale shit thats been in your ass two long
ive never seen shit on my dick, ive had anal maybe 50 - 100 times with my current GF, i lick out her ass all the time, she is a vegan thou

i can actually get deeper in her ass than her pussy, she is only a size 6, my dick is 7 inchs. Listen i never said anal was better, it just another choice, i fuck her feet more than her ass, i like those better but thats another story

i dont disagree, my point is my GF can take all of my cock in her ass but when i go too deep in her pussy i smash her hymen. You dont need a small dick to do anal.

Gotta say I think mouth is better than either though.

you will now cry yourself to sleep as you realize how pitiful your tiny cock is. we all know your going to say something smart to defend your meager manhood and claim 7 inches... we also know you will be lying in bed thinking about how you've never really given your wife the pleasure she deserves.

post a time stamp pick and prove me wrong shrimpy

Expect she gained 20 pounds and even a pressurized hose won't be able to flush out the continuous train of compacted fecal matter generated from trips to McDonalds, Taco Bell and KFC and by bags of Doritoes.

Enjoy. Lucky.

my seven inch dick in my GF slipper, reverse search that
how has a tiny dick now, i go to sleep with my hard cock pressed against her tiny perfect size 6 ass all night
you could only dream lul

>when I get back from my company trip

You should expect an already loose butthole

Virgin confirmed, her hymen is the skin that gets torn on the outer edge of the pussy when she first has sex. her uterine wall is what your dick would bump into at the back of the vaginal canal.

that lame distorted picture where your hand looks bigger, okay 4 inch boy. whatever you say big man. you know the truth and that's what matters..

Poop noodles. Make sure you give that bitch an enema.

basically if your wife/gf agrees to do anything weird in bed its a trap. maybe not consciously at the time but later on she will use it as ammo. My girl friend agreed to do some weird stuff at one point then she cheated on me and when i went to yell her for it she went around and told everyone that I raped her so that she didn't look like the bad guy when I dumped her.

lul fucking summer here or what
go back to bed kid

listen up and listen good op. if your wife is down then go for it, I'm just saying expect disappointment from anal sex because the hype is not the reality.

maybe for Mr. 7 inch needle dick a ass hole feels better. but for normal girth men who fill a pussy properly pussy is way better everytime.

Anal sex really is nothing special, most overrated sex act of all.

The vagina feels much better.

implying your length is important for feeling tightness around your shaft. kek

>what should I expect?
ask your neighbor

why you mad though Mr Needle?

That she has cheated on you

i dont have girth issues either
are you ready to show me your tiny dick yet mr 15 year old
calling you out needle dick right now
be a man show yr dickj

for her to have tried it with several others while you were away.

Ass to mouth, then shitty cum

BOOM SHAKALAKA

everyone leave

, alone. it is obvious his girth is not as big as two fingers, anal probably really does feel better to him.

still just comments and no proof
pics or you have a needle dick mate
i get it your jelly, thats ok, just become a trap instead

Fuck these guys that don't like anal.

Have her use an enema, use lots of lube and take it slow.

If you have a Hitachi or vibrator, use it on her pussy when you fuck her ass. ..She'll enjoy it more and so will you.

I've had 3 women that cane hard from anal ..unfortunately, one of those isn't my wife.