Why are we not talking about this anymore? BvS was discussed in depth even weeks after release...

Why are we not talking about this anymore? BvS was discussed in depth even weeks after release. This movie is only 2 weeks old and all discussion is pretty much dead.

Because it's a shitflick and all you can discuss about it is:
>Did you like Panther?
>Did you like Spidey?
>Who was right?

that's pretty much it
BvS discussion won't be over in the near future

I think that pretty much everyone with a brain or isnt a DCuck agrees that it was at least OK. BvS had a much more mixed reception, making it more of a controversial and meme-worthy topic, and we all know how Sup Forums loves shitposting

Inb4 here's your (You)

I see what you did there, trying to disguise how you're proud that you're making BvS appreciation thread everyday by saying that there's no discussion for CW.

Pathetic.

But we are, you manipulative cunt. Check the catalog.

Stupid fuck.

>BvS was discussed in depth even weeks after release.

DC fans on Sup Forums had to spend weeks defending a shitty movie.

Marvel fans dont need to.

Honestly, it was ok, about as good as you could hope for a super hero movie. If you like that kind of stuff you will like Civil War, if not, you are going to be bored. It felt really long but at least they didn't rush the pacing like in Force Awakens, the pacing literally kills that movie for me.

Just got back from this, I loved the shit out of it. Tony Stark is closer to right than ol Cap, even if it is a bit strict. A lighter version to it would be the best thing to happen to the MCU.

Because it's a shitty shallow movie with nothing to discuss.

Way better then both avengers movies.

also the kid they got for Spiderman was really good. Probably because he was doing a Tobey impression the whole time.

Tony admitted he was wrong about Bucky. Got all his avenger "Buddies" locked up.Even Black Panther could admit he was wrong and Cap was right, why can't you? Oh Cap with held some awkward information. You don't go all psycho and beat up your buddie your on the same side. Talk it out. Tony deserves to get his ass beat. Spoiled brat.

Its more fun to post all day about shit that sucks.

CW was pretty good, and the 13th in a series of movies, so it's like, uh.... guess we'll go shitpost about Money Monster or some shit, maybe?

>being this blind.

it's clearly you're a DC fans that looking for attention by pointing how you looking high on your shitty BvS. You're to lure everyone in your sorry ass Damage Control thread.

if you think by doing this you can rise the dignity of your movie then you failed, not only you make everyone on this board looking down on you but you also make them sick of superhero movies by your attitude.

This thread

Well done OP.
Posting the Stockholm Syndrome pasta won't even be necessary.

There lots too discuss. it's deep.Like your moms belly button.

LOOK AT US GUYS
WE'RE DISCUSSING OUR FUN MOVIE

Let's talk about Aunt To-May and Tony flirting. They starred in some love story together, and now Tony is Peter's father figure and slated to appear in Homecoming.
Will this mean May is getting over Ben's death?

>Discussion
>Actually took the time to post that

>super powered people fighting other super powered people
>a man fighting a god

pick one

I hope he rebels against his father figure. I hope he realises Cap was right. But i think it will be good for Tony to have a step kid like that. I liked his relationship with that kid in Iron-man 3. Should be dope.

because this batman movie sucked compared to last 3.

Well I doubt Spidey is going to start working for the UN so he's bound to be opposed to the accords if Tony tries to get him aboard.

>May is getting over Ben's death
in six month ?

that was rather fast.

Well she sure seemed happy for a fresh widow.

Hopefully he already hasn't signed. Then he will be really pissed. He be all "Tony you get me to fight your battles you make me sign my self over to being a government puppet and you're fucking my Aunt I wish I never met you. You can have your suit back! I'm going to go hang out with my buddie from Brooklyn."

No way did he sign. He's incognito.

its more fun to discuss a trainwreck

I think Aunt May may know. Maybe she's being incognito as well.

Really? I feel like Cap deserved to get his ass handed to him, holding back the info on Tony's dead parents and whatnot. I love TeamCap, but Cap was a bit of a dick.

I'm wondering what is MCU's uncle Ben looks like.

married with such hot wife, he must at least looking like an alpha male.

who is going to play him in inevitable flashback ?

Captain America was right what else is there to discuss. Come at me team Iron-fag.

>Are you keeping secrets from me?

Javier Bardem.

good movie made me interested in marvel
what is there to talk about?
like come on it is a marvel film

>any of those
>""""""""discussion"""""""""

What's there to discuss?

Tony wasn't right about Bucky and who wouldn't be pissed off after finding out that your parents killer is standing four feet from you and being protected by your "friend."

He was right about the Avengers and any other hero being under law. It makes zero sense that someone, just because they've got powers or a suit should just be able to do anything they want.

He held back to protect Bucky. I'm assuming. That was a dick move but no ones perfect. Especially not Tony.

Better than the previous avengers movies. What's not to enjoy about it?

Be glad it didn't again end in some big apocalyptic boss battle situation.

Did anyone else find it funny that they tried to make Falcon look badass in this movie? he's literally the biggest jobber in MCU but they tried so hard to make him look credible only to fail misrebly since he got his ass handed to him by a fucking teenager

ask yourself why we still talk about tdkr

because it was a by the numbers movie with nothing to discuss beyond Spider-man, Ant-man, and Black Panther, the third being solely because he was introduced not because he was good

They're really trying to push negro super heroes.

yeah i'm looking forward to the student/mentor relationship, also i hope he gets something of Aunt May, he desperatly needs a few characters who like him for himself and have his back

>It makes zero sense that someone, just because they've got powers or a suit should just be able to do anything they want.

It makes zero sense that just because you have power. Others have to abide by it no matter what. There are certain freedoms you have to fight to protect. Thought this was America land of the free.

>who wouldn't be pissed off after finding out that your parents killer is standing four feet from you

He was under mind control. He is a weapon . You don't blame the weapon. You blame the person using it. You don't snap like an little emotion child. You a fucking super hero for God sake do what's right.....Like Captain America does.

Well this is the same universe where they treat a clash if ideologies like a backyard football match and the spine injury is walking by the end of the week.

Tony knows he has to make his move fast or Uncle Ben's coming back as a reconstituted vibranium-based synthesoid.

It's like being in the military, you don't just hop in a copter and fly out guns blazing because your mum had someone look at her funny. They have to get approval to do any military action whatsoever. It's no different with super heroes, they can live their own lives and go to work each day, one day they get a call from the UN and they're off. Shit has ALWAYS hit the fan when they do their own thing, especially when the Hulk is involved, like that city in Avenger 2, they need someone to give the okay, to take the heat for a situation gone bad, and to be a voice to the world for them. Yes they can be their own voice but that loses merit since the public would assume they're just looking out for their own interests.

I'm done with this Mickey Mouse-tier soap opera drama. It doesn't help either that all the fight scenes are edited by a teenager with Tourette's and Parkinson's, it's as if they want to distract the audience from how shoddy everything looks by waving a flashlight on their face. I couldn't give a damn about any of these sterile excuses for characters. During the airport scene all the artificially-inflated conflict devolved into a child playing with one toy in each hand and bashing them together.

It's riddled with sophomoric and shallow pseudo-political ponderings that are thrown out the window when the quiptastic action starts. They completely disregard for the umpteenth time the collateral damage while they're having fun showcasing their flashy abilities.

The third act pretends to get serious when in reality it turns into a cheap heartstring manipulation revolving around "why didn't you tell me Cap waaa".

This part completely disregards the fact that Stark knows all too well that brainwashing and mental manipulation is a thing, let's not forget that he has witnessed it firsthand with Banner. There's no excuse for him to have such a sudden change of heart other than to extend the conflict for another 15 minutes of mindless violence, and leave the manchildren with the impression that they've just witnessed an intricate revenge tragedy.

All smoke and mirrors, the constant quipping is an effective tool to cloud a fanboy's mind and judgement.

Finally, what's left is an entire team of "world-class" heroes that got fooled by a man wearing a Bucky mask. Not to mention that the villain's stale trope was better executed 19 years ago when Scream 2 came out, ironically, a film satirizing this cliché.

If you don't think this is cartoonish and laughable you might be too young to post on this site.

Never again.

Black Panther IS an awesome character though. His movie is going to be one of the best the MCU will do.

I understand this, but if your mom was killed with a weapon, gun or what have you, you'd be sceptical about said weapon and probably grow to hate them. I'm not saying it's right but I'm saying no it's justified, see America directly after 9/11 everyone was scared shitless of flying, bombs, and Muslims.

Tony is a pretty emotional character and he went through a lot, it was an emotional outbreak and he snapped
i'm pretty sure he is thankful to Steve that he didn't let him Bucky kill, just like Blsck Panther he acted in affect and just like him he will see clearly after some time

It's defiantly justified that's what people do they let there fear and emotions control them. Hero's don't.

Because it was shit
You want a capeshit circle jerk go to Sup Forums

CW's discussions are much more bland and shallow. As you can see from this thread.

But who is more trustworthy than Captain America?

Please tell me you're saying marvelfags aren't smart enough to try and defend their garbage movie tastes

Caps emotion for Bucky cost them a lot of people in Lagos, he said it himself
>someone has to say Bucky and he cant think straight

BP is disgustingly overrated and it shows whenever you talk about one of his "fans". His comics and arcs were all shit, and sold like shit, until secret avengers (?).

marvel films are pretty empty.

i mean say what you will about DC's piss poor attempt to create a "philosophical" superhero movie, at least they try something different that sparks discussion.

Heros are people user, hasn't any of this capeshit taught you that? The only non "normal" ones are Vision, Captain (he's way too zealous and that bit him in the ass), Superman, and Batman (I can stop anyone if I can have enough time!)

Yeah, just like that one guy who posts Chris Evans laughing pics. It's just one person.

Vision. He's the mind stone. He knows everything and is innocent and pure.

kek so this is the stuff Marvelcucks discuss about their movies, meanwhile DC fans get to discuss symbolism, allusions, references, character motivations, comic book lore etc. there rrally is nothing to discuss about Marvel movies.

Watched it yesterday, it was ok. Those leaked scenes looked really stupid, but in the movie they felt different. Story was ok and all that, but I have just one complain

Why every capeshit movie has to be 2+ hours long? It's too fucking much.

Deadpool is only 90 minutes.

Movie is shit and is full of more plot holes than BvS, so gtfo out of here with your boring filler movie.
>movie about captain murica
>british spidy steals the show and gets all the hype

His "Mind Stone" is full of Scarlet Bitch pussy though.

How is it too much? If you're having fun, it should last.

Yeah, I mean epic capeshit. I almost fell sleep watching Ultron, Man Of Steel was too long, BvsS too, this one is endless...

>it's just one person.
for you.

Thats because normies like what marvel is doing so why go out of their way to actually try to make a good movie when their shit formula is making them billions?

People only watch marvel movies so they can watch the next marvel movie.

>it's popular, therefore it's shit, do I fit in yet guise?
But why does someone want to watch the next Marvel movie?

Because I stopped having fun and started feeling my legs hurt

Its discussion by the standards of this board's culture.

Because haters got btfo so hard they don't even try to creat shit posting threads anymore. After suicide Squad gets release to the expected 52% or less they'll stay away from Doctor Strange and GotG2 for good.

Isn't there another one coming out in a couple of months.

D.C. right now makes movies. Shit movies, but still, movies.

Marvel is in the big screen TV business. This weeks episode is done. Time to wait for the next episode.

There isn't much to discuss with most Marvel films, since they're basically the same film production wise over and over again.

The only exceptions would be Ant-Man and Guardians Of The Galaxy, but apparently no one likes those.

So why is it that when DC has Suicide Squad coming out soon after BvS it's good but when Doctor Strange comes out soon after Civil War it's bad?
>but apparently no one likes those.
Oh. It was bait all along.

This is what happens in the comic books iirc. Basically, Iron Man convinces him to reveal his secret identity, Aunt May gets shot, then Spider-Man beats the shit out of Iron Man.

But revealing his identity this early just wouldn't work.

>Tobey
not Tugboat Maguire

>TDKR came out in 2012
>Still have daily threads

Absolutely based. Pure Capekino.

>still making memes four years later
Lot of loyalty for a hired gun.

I think Doctor Strange will be good. The less MCUey the films are the better (see Ant-Man/Guardians).

How are Ant-Man/Guardians less MCUey? What the hell does that even mean?

every day there's at least one BvS thread that reaches bump limit

the only thread that encourages discussion is the cap was wrong one, but i doubt it'll get much more replies

Didn't Tony only agree to the fact that Zemo was pulling the strings?

He didn't really agree on the government oversight, and the events which seem to have spurred the Accords were not at all orchestrated by Zemo

Because it isn't even a proper fucking movie

>But why does someone want to watch the next Marvel movie?

marketing, dickhead