Im in the bahamas on vacay for a month, need prostitutes, any good websites/tips/communities i can get info?

im in the bahamas on vacay for a month, need prostitutes, any good websites/tips/communities i can get info?

Which island user?

New providence (Where the capital Nassau is on)

Perfect, we'll be expecting you.

I'm from the eastern part of Nassau. You are on vacation for a month? How rich are you? Where are you from?

Half of my family lives here, im from Sweden. I spend i month here every summer. Decently rich.

?

Makes sense. Always see lots of Europeans during the summer. Which part of the island are you staying on?

Near downtown, any tips for the original question?

hahahaha

You're going to get robbed.

alright, fuck it. Wont do it then

Don't try to find prostitutes here unless you want AIDS. Just go to Atlantis and find some American chicks they are suckers for Europeans.

But if you really want advice, ask the guys selling Jet-Ski rides on the Paradise Island beach. I used to buy shit weed from them as a kid, they are sleazy as fuck.

Bought my weed from some dude from ft lauderdale at baystreet

I really thought he fucked me when i went to the bathroom and thought it was just wood-chip and confronted him and he said it was laced or some shit. Tried it at arawak cay and got high as fuck.

Yeah the weed here is junk usually that's why they add crack or pcp or some shit to it.

I kinda want to meet up with you OP and have a beer on PI.

I don't understand why people go to third world countries to find hookers, there is call girls in your home town where ever you live.

Why so you can murder me?

No, he'll just rob you, it's better risk management.

>Implying I'm black

^thats not op, im op
you Bahamian or tourist? if we would meet anywhere it would be some shit like arawak cay, goldies is my jam. probably had 500 conch salads there in my life

Im a member at Lyford cay and old fort btw, if youre white and live here i presume you know what it is.

▂▃▅▆▇█ T █ i █ m █ e █ s █ U █ p █▇▆▅▃▂▂▃▅▆▇█ T █ i █ m █ e █ s █ U █ p █▇▆▅▃▂▂▃▅▆▇█ T █ i █ m █ e █ s █ U █ p █▇▆▅▃▂▂▃▅▆▇█ T █ i █ m █ e █ s █ U █ p █▇▆▅▃▂▂▃▅▆▇█ T █ i █ m █ e █ s █ U █ p █▇▆▅▃▂▂▃▅▆▇█ T █ i █ m █ e █ s █ U █ p █▇▆▅▃▂▂▃▅▆▇█ T █ i █ m █ e █ s █ U █ p █▇▆▅▃▂▂▃▅▆▇█ T █ i █ m █ e █ s █ U █ p █▇▆▅▃▂

I'm Bahamian but I live in the US. Here just to visit my family. Yes I know where those are... Shit you really do have money. I've never actually been in Lyford key or Old Fort Bay.

So you are staying out west then?

I live near cable beach, where do you live approximately?

All the way east so kinda far from cable beach and downtown. Yamacraw if you know where that is.

Its wayyy cheaper

How do you find call girls without getting arrested?

yeah all way east, whats the most ghetto/dangerous place on nassau?

Blue Hill, Fox Hill, Elizabeth Estates, Joe Farrington road, Kemp road ect.. Nassau itself is pretty ghetto anyway.

Get a actual fucking girlfriend?