It's 4 AM, I got nothing better to do, so ITT:

It's 4 AM, I got nothing better to do, so ITT:
Ask a kissless virgin betafag anything.

I'm open to all questions.

How do you do my doot?

quite well, meine neger.

Goot

What is your lifes passion. You wake up in the morning to do this.

so what are you doing?

What do you think keeps you kissless?
Are you willing to fix yourself up if necessary to try and change that?

I don't have one, sadly.
I'm not a NEET, although I fear I might become one in a few years.
I have to get my shit back on track, it's hardly even funny anymore.

Any responses will be much appreciated

Fapping

>007 ayy
what grade of school are you in?

The fact that I never go anywhere.
I'm anorexic, not even 60kg on over 180cm, looking to improve that by working out but I'm an undereater and it's been pretty rough so far.
I try changing every so often, but I can't do anything without a solid goal in front of me.

About to be 4th, finishing highschool is probably the biggest cause for my concern.

>inb4 summerfag
i've been lurking in on-off periods for years now, don't tell the mods

that's pretty hot
got any fetishes like the average Sup Forumsro?

Bumping because I need someone to talk to

If you're a skinny fuck learn to swim and start doing it on a regular basis. A swimmers body can get pretty much any woman into bed with you by reputation. Lose that shit sense of self respect and break out of your antisocial shell (thank me later). If you're a skinny fuck with no body mass and not half bad looking you can turn that around with JUST a little effort. Also, talk to strangers on the internet (even if it has to be omegle) to practice gaining some social skills. K?

Why havent you become a priest?

Don't worry about finishing high school. If any part of you wants to do it then it will happen. I just finished high school. It was easy as hell and always was easy. You can make it hard and try to be valedictorian or whatever, but to each his own. It's as difficult as you want to make it.

For your weight, don't worry about it. You will fill in.
Get someone who also want to go the gym and do it with
A lot of people do it that way

Would you fuck this girl?

I heard good things about swimming as a way to get fit. Any tips on breaking the shell? Idk where to even start, I hardly ever go out with friends (even though i have a few)

No.
I'm a beta, not a sperm donor.
>inb4 going for only the hot bitches
nah, just got some standards

I'm kind of jealous of you honestly. I was the same before meeting my current gf. She can't bring herself to touch me sexually at all so the sex seems meaningless. It's better to be how you are.

Ouch. You just destroyed my gf m8

If you want to fuck this girl, you might be gay and don't know it

I have a friend who is a regular at the local gym, however I live in a small town where everyone knows each other, and I'm not exactly the most well-liked of all people so I feel intimidated at the thought of even being near the gym

Savage

Unless my gym is different than other gyms, they are not a social function. You go in, lift the shit up and put it down, and then you leave. You can also lift at your house but for some reason I think that this is stupid

Not trying to be rude, but it looks like she was born defective.
Idk man, if you're in a relationship where she isn't sexually attracted to you, it has no point since other guys will always be on her mind

No, I'm rare species is Sup Forumsro

"open to all questions"

>ignores mine

you virgin

Going to get some basic dumbbells (weights? whatever the name is.) by the end of the week.
It's not about your gym being different, it's the one I've got here. The people in this area are generally disgusting human beings so everything goes when it comes to ridicule.

Nice pics btw

To break your shell just get out of your comfort zone a bit. Go to a coffee shop alone and strike up a convo with a nearby stranger. Start talking to the workers at your local comic shops, convenient stores, movie stores, cafes, clothing boutiques, etc. Anything that makes you do what you don't normally do, and make sure you inspire yourself to do it. A little bit of self confidence goes a LONG way, so long as you have the imagination to inspire yourself to do so people will only see the best in you no matter what. It's a fact

Which one?

no

Have fun getting ripped boi.

i hear that shit a lot, but I've never been good at initiating conversations, let alone keeping them going.
Maybe it's just the area I'm in, it seems like every time I travel even a little bit I find new and interesting people without a problem.

become a priest man you might like it

Franku gtfo.

I'll let you be the first one to kiss my rock hard muscles when I build up the physique of a greek statue

It isn't that, she suffered trauma when younger, she struggles with men so I don't think it's just me.

idk, my local comic book stores are too packed for my social anxiety

I'm sure she has a great personality

Thought I answered that one, sorry.
I don't have a hormonal defect which stops me from lusting after dat booty so becoming a priest is out of the question.

papa pls, i love you with all my heart, cock and balls

Ahh, that changes the perspective. Just don't get too pushy and it should be fine. What kind of trauma did she suffer?

Just ask questions, keep asking questions, listen to their responses, and go off of people's feedback. If you bother them enough with the right stuff they'll take interest because you've opened them up to you and Boom, you got a new friend or potential crush. Like I said, it's all about confidence. Don't be a dweeb and talk or ask about cringe stuff just ask them shit that normal people will talk about and use your Sup Forums experience as creativity to Crack jokes or say some original and funny stuff to really ignite their interest in you and you'll have a date before you know it man.

pray for sex at least u didnt bash them!

Fuck off master baiter, there aren't even any comic book stores in my area.
Even if there were, I'm not beta enough to have fun visiting them

She was hurt by her male coach, pushing her to perform when she was a gymnast. I don't try to be pushy, I try to pretend I'm happy and never ask her to do anything for me.

Replied to wrong post.

Say some fucking gay shit

oh no... u live in a pleb town

Sup Forums mostly gives cringe material, but other than that, your advice is pretty fucking solid. Thanks user, when I become the Chaddest Chad I'll post all the nudes I get.
Bash priests? Nah, most of them are pretty cool, I go to a catholic school and most soon-to-be priests are Chads and really fun to talk with.

B8td. Buck up or fuck up. I hope u fuck up.

if you turn 45 and are still a virgin youre supposed to be a priest thats why and then become the pope.

I like her hair. I'll give her that.

for serious?

Just be cool, she should get more intimate once she lets her guard down.
Hopefully my basic knowledge of human psychology won't bite you (or me) in the ass.

I don't mind seeing dicks.

Terrible, isn't it?

There's always a couple of faggots posting shit like that. If only I could say it was different in the past..

hes right you know

Wait, are you in high school? Arent we all against that? ur a hs virgin?

No problem trips. Just remember two things. Break outta your comfort zone, and keep confidence in yourself. You are the master of your own universe. That's the truth.

Hey OP, try getting into an improv class or something. Might seem extreme, but worked for me. I took theatre class (guess that's what it's called in english) and it worked insanely well for me. Went from a lil fag who wasnt even able to loom at soneone to a person who can start a conversation with pretty much anyone. You'll probably come to the realisation that nobody gives a fuck in 95% of the time so no need to feel like everyone is judging you.

Finishing highschool this year.
Against what?

when

stfu faggot

can vouch on omegle, shit is tight

I'll do my best. Thanks man!

Funny thing is, I've come to that conclusion some time ago but I still feel the spaghetti roll in when I try hitting it off with someone.
Thanks though, having someone verify that for me helps a lot

crazy guy with a psyho reply

Fight me u lil bitch

I'm gonna go sleep ina bit, I'll do one more question and I'm off.

Thanks for the support anons, I now feel like I can actually get shit done

YOURE 54 FUCKING YEARS OLD

favorite meme from the past year

Would you kiss me right now, yes or no?

Refer to my earlier post:

No problem dude, but the thing is that there's a few step to realizing nobody cares: First off you come to the conclusion, abd then after a while your mind (I guess) will fully adapt to that concept and you'll be released from feeling like you can't talk to anyone. Doing a speech/performing in front of people in theatre class is somewhat the ultimate test. If you succed even the first time, it's all in the bank.

I cringed

Memes are a singularity, you either accept them all as your favourites or you cannot accept them at all.

You're probably a dudd, so I'll take my chances and go with a "no"

Your loss Sup Forumsro, I would of rocked your world.

Well, it's the truth

I kinda like her face, it's abit cute so I'd bang.

I have tried pulling speeches, even acted when I was a kid (with great results, I was a funny motherfucker).

I'll just ask you one more question - when I drink I loosen up a lot, but I'm fairly convinced that it's just a placebo. Yes or no?

Well, drinking does do that to people, but I'm sure that there's more to it. I've seen some people who, when they drink, go even more intraverted than their normal self. I'm positive that there's some placebo in them beers you been drinking

YouTube: /watch?v=tYzMYcUty6d
(Too lazy to make a webm)

If you intend to stay with her, tell her to start working out if she isn't already. This lets her know that you care for her health. It's also a sugar-coated way to tell her that she's fat but not obese.

potential 6/10, would bang if lost a tad bit more weight.

P.s. Her cheeks are really fat. what does it look liek with a dick in her mouth?

ty6s at the end

Fuck me

Gonna go check that out.
Thanks user, you da mvp

Kek'd
Definetely gonna save that link lol

Neva give up OP!