Chris chan thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1032241#search=Chris-chan
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is going to die

No she wont

god damn

Most people that actually get the transition end up killing themselves.

Those are the agp hons that don't pass

The ones that pass tend to be happy

So, did he actually get a proper sex change operation?

that's the most disgusting thing i've seen today and i've watched gore

wtf
haven't seen smth like that

the only operation it needs is a gun against it's head and the trigger pulled until it's dead.

No, it's from his infected piercing. He will go into septic shock

No he got a quack

I have seen pics of proper sex changes

This isn't one

He may as well of chopped his dick off with a rusty nail Ethan Mars style

Are you sure this wasn't from BME?

does chris actually think he has a vagina.

Can somebody explain to me what is happening here?

What the shit, can someone explain this shit to me ? Why is their a pierced mini-cunt instead of his penis ? And why is it leaking sperm ? I heard of his legendary autism but shit I didn't know it was that bad.

At this point I think it's an hybrid betwen a penis and a vagina.
Well it's more like a hole that is leaking cum now that I think about it.

>can't get girl
>becomes girl

yes.
he was listening to some weird binaural beats thing on youtube that claimed to change your genitals from dong into puss and apparently, the infection from his piercing split his skin open. he thinks it's a vagina.

the ol' switcheroo
classic autism

Seems like the most logical move for chris

End me

A lot of people need to die.

Liquid chris(tine) should come back

Chris thinks that as long as there is no pus then its ok. Also, apparently there's a study that shows a good amount of transgender folk are autistic.

Wait, is it actually pus coming out of his... hole ?

im through with this bullshit god damnit
havent heard of his ass in a while whend he cut his entire genitals off?
how the fuck was he pissing before the piercing?

It's below his ballsack... And to think I almost moves to Charlottesville. Hate being in the same country as this sick fuck.

>she

Holy shit this nigga went full BME hardcore on himself

mother of god.
someone save his retarded ass

I no longer fear death thanks op

he didn't cut his genitals off, the piercing is below his balls, on his perineum. he still has his dick. i think.

Watch the webm

I don't think the webm is actually of Chris. I can't find any source leading it back to him. He said he wears maxi pads though, likely to soak up pus and blood leaking from the infected hole.

He still has a dick, just in case any hetero chicks wanna bang him. He's trying to grow a cunt through hypnosis. He doesn't make enough money from his sonichu crap to even get hormones.

That actually makes sense after a sex change(though I'm pretty sure they wear medical diapers for the recovery)

God has left us. And man is using science to turn eachother into monsters... there's no hope

That's kinda depressing

Even though he isn't a real tranny that's just sad

i am confused on what this really is...help?

How does he cum when they bang? How the fuck does he explain it?
>Don't worry babe, we won't need protection, when I orgasm I leak through my makeshift pussy, not my dick

>rubbing alcohol
>open wound
>alcohol
fun

I don't think any of the is the work of autismo. He wouldn't have the access to capital to actual get surgery, nor would be able to self-mutilate on that extent to pull it off, just bleed out and die. But it's fun for bantz

he needs to be locked away. he's sick

Oh god. This is seriously the first time I ever wanted to kill someone out of mercy.

Smells like summer in here. Everybody replying to this thinking it's chrischan needs to lurk way the fuck more.

From the human shit stain himself:

>Since last May, I decided to take it >a step further and begin my >transition from male to female with >the penis to vagina tracks, including >the individual organ changing >tracks, and for a while the Intersex >track. And two Fridays ago, July 15, >while I slept that night, my labia >started splitting open, and I found >the initial hole and blood the next >morning. And over the few days >that followed, the labia opened to >its full length, and I've been dealing >with the blood that came out. I have >been keeping it clean, daily >monitoring it, and treating it with >rubbing alcohol. I have started the >wheels in motion for the full HRT >and SRS by Seeing My Doctor last >Friday, because I felt like I didn't >want to wait much longer to fully >become the woman that I should >have been born as.

TL;DR : it's an infection but he's actually pursuing sex reassignment surgery.

You're not fooling anyone, Chris

JESUS CHRIST CAN YOU IMAGINE THE POST EJACULATE REGRET EVERY TIME YOU DO THAT

Looks to me like thats a hole where a dick used to be and its leaking seminal fluid.

The two pictures on the left show where Chris got his taint pierced, on the site where is clitoris should have been. Eventually he took it out because it kept getting infected.

Because of Chris' poor hygiene the piercing site has now become an open wound. But Chris think its a labia resulting from hypno stuff he heard on youtube to help make him more like a woman.

TL;DR: Chris gunna die before Snorlax.

To think that i lived about 11 miles from this creature and never encountered it i mean shit. Couldve had some lulz with this guy. I also met Bailey Jay in Cville. Something in the water there for sure.

The ripped bloody taint is chrischan the webm is fucking old though.

Poor Bob the Lumberjack. At least he was put out of his misery before this shit started.

Legit one of the grossest thing I've seen on this website

VAD DE FAK

thanks for the summary. god, he is fucked up-- who gets their fucking taint pierced?

Imagine fucking that hole, and when he cums, it just leaks his semen and blood
>AHHHHHHHHHH

Imagine Snorlax going full dyke and eating that thing.

I'm rock hard.

Post more Chris Chan, fucking contribute.

Mammaaaaa life had juuuust begunnn

wtf is a chris chan

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1032241#search=Chris-chan

>Chris chan

Can someone red pill me on who this is?

This is actually disturbing. I followed the Chris Chan insanity for awhile, but stopped a few years ago. After catching up on the CWC wiki about the whole "I'm a woman now" nonsense, and now seeing this...

I think I need to go cry for a bit. I can only hope that when Trump is president, he gets these people the help that truly need.

Lurk more, newfag.
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

King of b

There is no easy way to sum up a decade of this man's internet life

>dat webm
Time to fucking kill myself

No, more like king of /lolcow/

>newfag

hahahahahahahahahaha

its a parallelogram

>XDXDXDXDXDXDDXD
>LOL TOP KEK XDXDXDXD :P:P:P:P XDXD

Did he tear his skin open on his taint? That's a terrible place for a wound. Doesn't he know how dangerous an infection there could be?

/Thread

No, he got a piercing. That piercing got infected, and he just ripped it off.
He now thinks it's a vagina.

So nobody want to claim Chris chan as waifu?

so this isn't the result of a legit sex reassignment surgery, he just ripped his dick off?

>doesn't he know

No

Id rather be chris chan than have to fuck him.

Yes

No doctor would preform SRS on this specimen as it isn't a real tranny

You wouldn't have to fuck him.

Let him fuck you!

He went full futa, he still has his dick and balls, his grilpussy is below them

just thinking about a torn gooch makes me shiver

His taint piercing got torn off and left a nasty hole, that's what the "labia" is from. Right now he's rotting from the inside. That white goo is puss from the wound.

> chris actually getting sex
Are you serious?

Sex reassignment surgery in a back-alley bar, or got it caught between his mom's ass cheeks when going thru rigor-mortis.. both plausible.

dude i thought the same thing today. hadn't been keeping up with this fucking crazy but he's taken it to a new level. i almost feel like we owe it to him to at least intervene...

I honestly regret my existence here. Time to die.

Rainbow pony isn't real, so no need to worry about future Chris change running around.