AVGN will NOT see the girl Ghostbusters

AVGN will NOT see the girl Ghostbusters
youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

okay.

Who?

Me neither he's got the right idea about not giving them money.

The girl Ghostbusters

this thread is that car movie with nicholas cage

I derive far too much from satisfaction from knowing that the woman in that gif has one of the worst dislikes to likes ratio of all time across all of her videos that MTV "news" shits out

Bringing Out The Dead?

That's some straight-up RADIOACTIVE body language, right there.

No rumble fish

good
he has principals and he's sticking to them.

until his wife finds out

I thought James was in his late thirties or something, and you're telling me he hasn't graduated from high school?

we should all promise not to give them money

Based James cucks Patton Oswalt!!

what did he do?

> its a hurr durr OP hopes his thread hits 300 replies based on past threads episode

lol. Won't watch film we have no idea of the quality of (trailers for comedies are often shit) and has Star Trek V standee behind him. Everyone boycotting the new Ghostbusters are a joke. The second film was already trash so it's not a fucking sacred cow. But sure wah wah I have to watch women wear man clothes.

What a fucking asshole.

easier to pick on someone than to be funny after your kinda hot wife died

wait, is he making fun of the audio?
thats all he's got?
how far fallen has Patton gone after trying to be a normie?

I don't get it

fuck you . the premise is they are pimping out the ghostbuster brand on an unfunny train wreck that distanced itself from the original cast and stories all together. it has nothing to do with women being in a lead role; bridesmaids was funny, so was 'the sweetest thing'. this is shit. you defending this tells us how bad of taste you have.
they had to have harold ramus die in order to get this made. think about that