ITT

ITT
Post bottom tier YouTubers that you stopped watching when you turned 15

I disagree with him on many topics, but i like to listen to his shit when i'm adjusting my military gear.

Onision

I like him

=3

Not sure why anyone every watched this fucking faggot

>=3
Oh man, remembering those days I was subbed to him makes me want to die

Pretty much every Minecraft youtuber. But then again, kids under 15 are most likely their target audience, so I'm not judging.

Same nigger

What're your opinions on theists, OP?

Is he too true and "Angry" for you?
Pussy.

OP here confirming you're a dumb nigger

He wasn't calling you a samefag, chill dude

He is a fat lazy fuck but he doesn't bullshit his audience like 90% of youtubers do. He isn't as entertaining as he used to be but he's alright.
fuck your nigger tits op

Trips
Chekt,rekt, and kekt

Brain washing kids into your religion and extremists aside, I don't care

Those response videos to those shitty buzzfeed videos are funny, though.

pic related. Also rjw who is even fucking worse. wtf was i thinking.

A good one I stopped watching was keemstar. Well I shouldn't say "watch" I listened to the bad kid cast on iTunes podcast thing on my old ipod. Him and only use me blade reporting on video game shit was awesome I thought they were pretty chill guys. The other one I stopped watching was officialduckstudios

>your religion

I don't get you, OP. you hate AA but you have the edgiest opinion on theism. Why do you hate theism anyway? Again, just out of blatant curiosity.

I actually like some of his vids, but not a regular viewer tho.

But bashing Buzzfeed is like making fun of a retarded kid, there's no fun in it when they can't even fight back

>YouTube
>15

Shit didn't exist then.

Thanks for making me feel old OP.

Are you a meme, yet?

If you're over the age of 15 and still watching ANY "YouTubers" then you're a shit-tier human being and should just kys.

>the edgiest opinion on theism
That's literally the opinion of any rational person, unless you're a Muslim that wants to kill all the non believers because a book told you to do it

I like the amazing atheists' videos and his podcast

he's said some stuff I don't agree with but its all g

Same reason people watch cringe videos

YouTube didn't exist when I was 15.

This
Kill yourself

Look, I get it. I'm going to break Sup Forums character here and be level headed by saying I think theism is good, coming from an atheist. It gives people something to believe in and makes them fuck off from me when I tell them I don't care about their beliefs. Less people talking to me the better and believe me, I try to be as indifferent as possible because I truly hate people with every fiber of my being. But even if it hardly benifits me I'm glad it benifits others.

And yeah, that is a pretty edgy way to go about thinking of religious nuts who just want to think theres a sky daddy up there.

>tl;Dr so what?

I still can't tell if they were actually funny, or if I just had shit taste back then

No. The religitards are holding us back from our true potential as a species. It's anti theism or nothing!

t. Tin Foil Hat Man

Pewdiepie.

'Nuff said

They are not funny.

Actually tho.

It's the kind of humor you find in wacky series on tv, it's pretty low humor but it can still be entertaining if you don't have high standards

>you're a shit-tier human being

whoa whoa whoa, that is going a little too far isn't it?

>should just kys

Yet this is somehow still true.

Well that's easy, just go back and watch their vids, if you cringe instead of laugh, you'll have your answer

I like how he can disagree with people without trying to shut them up. I don't agree with a lot of his points, but I respect how he tries to keep the conversation open.

I watch him and im 19.
He is right for most the things he says, he tries to take the logical approach and isnt one of those assholes that gets offended easily. I like his voice, I like his points and I like his beliefs.

Besides, he's good to listen to while you draw.

He's a narcissistic edgelord who picks on low hanging fruit, like thunderfoot.
The try hard cynicism gets gets tired real quick.

>Copying bieber hair
>Ever good

Cringe overload

id rate it pretty low, around the annoying friend wile getting high teir...

like smosh and pewdiepie. shit is cringe.

The fact that you ever listened to him at all says bad things about you, OP. It's good that you're no longer as fucking retarded as you were, though.

>watchmojo
Oh god no you're opening up memories I don't want to remember

Youtube didn't exist when I turned 15.

Eh, it's like anything, musicians, movie stars/directors, ect. Some appeal to children, some are high quality, there is something for everyone.

This

nonono. have you seen the video where he drips hot oil on his dick?
he is a total sellout

true, they post like 5 fucking videos a day now, i subbed to them for a week and got fed up when i got notifications while jacking it :)

This fag and AlphaOmegaSin, although I stopped watching Alpha because he just got boring

Hello ancient fag.

Are you fucking 16?
Underage b&

The only guy who's stuck with me through those years is Etho, just because he exposes the very technical aspects of the game in a completely vanilla state, and also has a very no-bullshit commentary still that's still light, informative, and fun. People like SethBling yet all he seems to work with is coding which is boring to watch to me.

At least we got this meme out of this shithole

Hey man, if he wants to do that he can do that, that's none of our business really.

Some people eat shit and put pins through their balls, whatever he does in his alone time is not up to me.

What matters to me is his content on youtube strictly. as a youtuber I like him.

Well, happy 16th birthday user
We've booked an extended vacation (ban) for you

Don't care if I get shit for it, I still enjoy them. They do hours of stories and observational humor every week, good source for podcast-like material for someone who works with podcasts in the background

i like to listen to him while i get my rucksack ready for a ruck march, or my boots polished for some parade. but that being said, i listen to him cause hes actually a pretty smart guy and im not a dumbass that doesn't recognize the good points he makes regularly, that being said, i dont agree with everything he says, but this post is a fools post

I'm 32 and watch the Yogscast everyday.

I feel no shame.

It's not even a good meme

>15

Fucking kids.

They've branched out a bit, and didn't start off as a Minecraft channel.

I don't know who the fuck that is, but to have the illusion you're somehow a taste-maker for anyone other than yourself makes you a faggot.

They fucking suck now

>if he wants to do that he can do that
Yeah except that makes it the second time he's been caught doing fetishistic shit, trying to show girls that keep selling him out. sad really

>nicebeard/10

They've been doing a lot more shit now and I like it. I mostly watch sips though.

Checked, in a row even

So fucking cringey how he tried to play it off like it wasnt a big deal

Doesn't matter to me, still a good youtuber to listen to, especially if you agree with him.

oh

Wat, i was the first post, this makes ko sense

What happened, he poured oil on his dick? I dont watch him.

Pewdiepie

>children obsessed with JewTube.

Fucking Christ, millennials are pure worthless and ignorant garbage.

this dood will always be my favorite youtuber.

Sips is the only one I can stand out of all of them, I used to watch alot of their wow content back in the day

YouTube didn't exist when I was 15.

every youtuber that plays league of legends

I thought TAA liked Thunderf00t

he's just doing prison architect and its pissing me off... i miss the skyrim

fuck man, i used to watch them eat lunch and review it. that was a while ago.

There is some truth on JewglTube, you just gotta find it.

more relevant every single day

>Browses an anime board all day.

Yeah same a-user!

ADoseOfBuckley after realizing he is a cuckold and a hypocrite.

seeing that ugly as fuck thing all over the place lately what's it from?

Inb4 "Vin diesel kek"

Arin, sure. But Danny is my nigga.

>He watched Fred and =3

You would be watching Leafy and Keemstar right now if you were still 15, wouldn't you user?

No, he is not angry enough, pussy.

I have never watched a Youtuber before so I can't.

its from, some new zealand or aussy research company that made a test dummy thats an example of what the human body would look like to survive a car crash if it evolved that way.

Yogscast have massively branched out from doing minecraft. In fact I'd argue that their minecraft content is their worst content.

He believes that White people do crime, let alone get away with it, with no evidence about it, and all the other bullshit Progressives believe in.

>implying the internet existed in those days