Who's dick did Zara Larson suck to get as big as she did this year?

Who's dick did Zara Larson suck to get as big as she did this year?

literally who?

Sorry buddy I'm really busy, can't keep up with all these Snapchat superstars. Who is this?

Literally who

that looks like Britney Spears in the Lucky music video

Lush Life is pop perfection

can mods ban this shill.
no one knows who she is but it sure seems like you're trying to popularize her or make it seem like she's relevant here.
either you're a shill or hilariously unaware about how no one here knows her.
either way gtfo this board.

Ty. This is exactly the result to expect when you have kids listening to top 100 playlists on YouTube

david guetta's

she's a swedish loli winning some talent show, she's famous on instagram because of her feminist rants..
she's like the most awesome girl ever!!

Starting now

It's ok. It's like CRJ/Sia lite

She had one hit and two flops

>Zara Larson
HAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

She's had number one singles tbf

I have to listen to the radio at work so I know who she is, she's semi popular in the uk at least

she's a disgusting sjw slut. probably a bigger sjw than anyone ever in the industry

she's only 18 years old and you can already tell she peaked at 16 looks-wise. that's pretty sad

the clock is ticking slut LOL

Lush Life was awful, and she looks so plainly good looking like she is supposed to be a celebrity that it turns me off her.

don't worry the mainstream will slowly start giving us mac demarco types who look like shit

> “I went on my first date a couple weeks ago, actually. Right here in London.” The magazine pushed for details, and Zara responded, “I just saw him on Instagram and thought he was really cute and I was like ‘Heyyy!’ sliding into his DMs…”

>When Kemp asks Larsson “To bae or not to bae: Justin Bieber”, she responds, “Not to bae”, and then explains, “He’s just not my type.” Nick Jonas? She again says, “He’s sweet. He’s good looking, but he just doesn’t have that sex appeal. To me, he’s just very cute.” The one Larsson was most into? Zayne Malik. “He’s just cool, you know, he’s very handsome. I like his songs, and I dunno– he’s just… he’s just very cute. He’s got good eyelashes.”

>An 18 year old girl is acting like an 18 year old girl

Stop the fucking presses

Mine. AMA

>what is every girl ever

16 is peak for quality pussy, get used to it.

i want to vomit profusely

imagine a cute Swedish girl that wasn't an annoying feminist?

they dont exist, but it'd be cool. Sweden is quickly becoming a third-world shithole filled with psychotic gang rapists and beheading in the streets. It'll be fun watching all these people get destroyed.

sweden is going to be half-blonde, half-black haired in a few decades

*shudder*

>Sweden is quickly becoming a third-world shithole filled with psychotic gang rapists and beheading in the streets

>user has never been to Sweden and gets all his information from Sup Forums
ironically educate yourself. Sup Forums is just people who exaggerate the extent of problems in Western countries because they are bored with reality.

all sweden had going for it was attractive women. A few decades of mudslimes raping them and most of the new breed will be as hideous as any other syrian.

Allowing ten thousand rapists a day into your country is never a good idea, even one beheading is a bad thing and they've already had a few.

Looks like this is becoming a Sup Forums thread.

>any other syrian
most people south of greece are ugly as sin. afghans, pakis and somalis are the absolute worst

>Allowing ten thousand rapists a day into your country is never a good idea
>exaggeration

>even one beheading is a bad thing and they've already had a few.
Ummm, what? Sources?

Go back to Sup Forums

You obviously never seen Freddie Mercury ( Farrokh Bulsara)

Not OP but I though he was Indian?

he is ugly af tho

watching swedes go from a population of cuties to extreme uggos while their cities burns and sharia law takes over will be the best part of the next twenty years.

>watching swedes go from a population of cuties to extreme uggos while their cities burns and sharia law takes over will be the best part of the next twenty years.
Refer to