Just bought this 'gram' for 15, supposed to be good stuff but idk. So, is it even a gram, does it look quality...

Just bought this 'gram' for 15, supposed to be good stuff but idk. So, is it even a gram, does it look quality, did I get ripped off?

what state are you in because that looks pretty bad but it should give you a high.

Your cat is gonna love it

Yeah that's some backwoods hillbilly shit

Looks mid level quality. Looks like at least a gram tho. Depending where you're from you didn't get ripped off but not a good deal.

If you're this green, then it'll be more than enough to give a you nice high. Don't worry about it.

Looks decent did you get it from you're dealer or a random nig?

that shit would be disgraceful in my area of Cali, what state are you from dude?

hmm...it's a bit cabby but overall looks like some okay bud, you'll definitely get a buzz and at the end of the day that's all that really matters

In Illinois, but out in the country.

actually, upon closer inspection, it's REALLY fuckin' cabby and there's quite a bit of stalk too...but like I said, you'll still get a buzz

Oregano/10

Yeah that explains it. This is a CA 2/10, but anywhere else is a solid 6/10

Alright, thanks Sup Forumsro

That shit looks pretty rough.

exactly

Yeah dude you got ripped off. Not sure how close that is to a gram but it's half leaf and stem. Dealer is probs kekn bout it with his buddies, smokin the good shit he didn't sell you.

It's Illinois, That's pretty standard tbh

So what does one look for when buying weed?

>buys weed
>No scale
Son you're gonna get shorted unless you get one and they see it or know. Dealers will try to skimp even .1 or .2 but it adds up fast. Should I take my last dab or wait a bit and eat now instead.

First, a dealer
Second, an atm
Third, anything said dealer has at least twice as good as OPs buds

It's definitely sativa/saliva hybrid dominant. Resembles Seattle cough. Or lemon haze

It looks leafy, and not very dense. Bad signs. Might smoke alright tho. I like those dense alien brain looking buds.

Definitely not stems. you should see as little stem as possible. The little curled orange bits are good, and just look for full-looking buds.

Hate to tell you but you got fucked. I used to get better looking weed back when i was a teenager for 15 bucks a quarter.

Now even though I rarely smoke its pure crystally nugs for 10 or less a gram. Im from IN btw so no excuses on state like these other fags are giving. Tell the guy to fuck off and find someone new to buy from.

do you literally just refresh the catalog looking for weed threads so you can post your overpriced piece? i see you everywhere.

jeezus christ

Yes that's about 8/10ths of a gram.

Eat first, burn after. I always feel like eating takes away from my high.

Saliva? Are you fucking retarded?

^This... Guy has no fucking life.

marjuana is not legal tho

How about you fucking smoke it instead of posting about it on the internet?

You see me everywhere implies you're in these threads about as often as me. I post when I smoke alone sometimes. Normally at night or early am

I'm thinking about selling saliva.

I really hope you're trolling.

Can you not delineate? It's definitely sativa. Shits legal were I live. I buy it often so I would know, fuckface.

I'm in arkansas

Why? It's a good business.

you said saliva not salvia which I'm sure you meant.

Nice and dusty with dem crystals

The fact that you put "Sativa/Saliva" means you have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about. There's no such thing as "Saliva". There's SALVIA which is a completely different drug.

Nice trichomes. Is that hybrid. Looks like blue dream or something along those lines.

More in arkansas

Not dense could just be pure sativa. Definitely leafy though. Could be like .8g of actual weed, but it looks decent enough.

Looks pretty close to a gram, yeah.
Doesn't look amazing.
Whether or not $15 is a reasonable price depends on where you live.

It's not too bad. Looks like a gram atleast. As an occasional smoker, I'd gladly pay 15 for it.

No. Sativa/Sativa Hybrid Dominant. I'm on mobile. Autocorrects

>horrible trim job
>dark colors, no hairs
>big stems

you got reggie man throw that shit out

I take pictures of all my new stuff. Could be blue dream I get it a lot. I have way too many pictures to know each strain. I forget.

You were getting a 1/4 oz for 15 bucks?

Either you were getting shitty ditch weed and didn't know it because you were a teenager, or you were a teenager in the 80s (which leaves a good chance that you still weren't getting great weed).

That's Indica. Nice purps

People who get these complicated "artistic" pieces remind me of those faggots who shave with a straight razor and act like it makes them cool.

Just do the deed; nobody cares how special the tools are.

Come to WA or CA. Shits great here. Bought a gram of Dutch treat with 29% THC

Damn dude. I just bought 14 grams of cali orange kush for $87. Not triple A but it's fuckin good

No someone in the backwoods would have space to grow some decent stuff. That's rushed for profit junk. Like inner city gang garbage. Ive had mex brick weed that looked far better than that.

Faggot , you smoke now, eat smoke again

You spent 15 dollars. Just shut the fuck up and smoke it.

True, WA has some good stuff. Even decent stuff in retail stores at decent prices these days. I've heard that Cali is just as solid and everyone who smokes there can get a medical card pretty easy, essentially making it about as legal as it is here.

Truth.

Ken's Kush. THC 21%. I have more pics. I took them while I was at work.

That's definitely shit weed but it is a gram. Idk I have to get my shit from college and that shits hard because I blow through dealers quick. They all get mad because I take too much supply but I refuse to buy there shitty adderall or other drugs

Looks like a gram to me dude, but it's hard to really tell without knowing how dense it is. As for quality, it's not "good stuff" by today's standards, but it'll be good enough. I'd say you did fine considering your location.

I'm from Illinois, I've never received weed this shit looking before. Maybe in the southern part but up in the Chicago suburbs I can find quality shit no problem

>2016
>Still buying weed from dealers

>Nobody cares
That's where you're wrong seeing as I paid quite a pretty penny and there's a fucking booming heady glass industry where pieces standard go 1k all day, get educated kiddo, just because you don't know the culture doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Art is special to some people. It's part of my daily ritual. You smoke out of a shit China Pipe? Good for YOU. But I see this as a higher class way of getting my mind elevated. That's like saying nobody cares about how their car looks, it's just to go places. You can ride in a beat up car but I want a smooth luxury ride. Stay educated fam

not too bad not grown great but I see the crystals, it might be a little more harsh due to the lack of trimming.

Like it looks really fucking dry, might of got ripped off man.
I mean it looks a bit larger than a gram like 1.5 maybe but you should still get high from it.

>you don't know the culture
Fuck off hipsterfag. Just because there's other people who obsess over trivial shit with you doesn't mean any real people care.

>You can ride in a beat up car but I want a smooth luxury ride.
Yeah, a luxury car usually provides a smoother ride with more amenities. All the bullshit added on to a pipe just makes it cost more; doesn't affect the smoke. I suppose it's good if you smoke to impress teenagers, rather than to get high.

Also good if you run a shop and you want to make more money off of idiots.

Was getting what is now a days considered mids... (i see idiots paying 40 - 50 bucks for the same all the time)

Knew people back then that grew, still know some of the same people now. Its more expensive now and the pots a bit better, but nowhere near the deals I used to get as I said I very rarely smoke anymore.

Just because you got fucked as a teen doesnt mean everyone else did too.

How much you make, nigger? You have trouble with dry mouth?

These fags are all a bunch of elitist dickahits. It looks decent, it has obvious visible crystals. what be more important is the smell, does it smell slightly pungent, sour, slinky, or does it smell more leafy,grassy. Itll probably get you a nice stone. Definitely looks like a gram too.

Theres a decent amount of stem there bro.
Last time I smoked stem I got sick.

never buy anything purple

>Just because you got fucked as a teen doesnt mean everyone else did too.
lol, most people did as a teenager, at least back in my day. If you personally knew people who grew good stuff, that's a very specific situation that most people won't find themselves in, thus the prices you got don't really reflect the market and are sort of irrelevant for criticizing OP

Nope i pop in a pot thread about once a week, every time your posting pics of the only thing you apparently have in your life and everyone else is talking about how youve posted it the past few nights and to get over yourself.

As this has been going on for a while I postulate that as the other guy said ( you responded to the wrong person BTW) you must sit around spanking your meat and stroking your neckbeard waiting for a thread to pop up so someone might pay a seconds attention to you in hope you can be cool that you paid 1k for a glass piece like an idiot.

Get flavored swishers if you're gonna smoke that bammer weed. Shit i've been there a few times, when the only dealer in town had some bullshit weed. Get grapes or tropical fusion swishers. Even a peach optimo. It looks like it'll get you lifted but im sure it dont taste too good.

^OP's Dealer getting pissed cuz his shit sucks and got called out on it.

Bruh whats your deal, what makes you think he was getting ripped off as a teen? Got anything better to be proud of them getting qtrs of shit weed for 15bucks?

Why don't you guys just come to Oregon and buy weed from the store?

Where im from that is a good deal. A gram for 15 of decent quality is just fine no worries dude

That's the best kind of weed. Some granddaddy or purple erkle

Where I live I get a gram for 1.25 USD aprox. So yes, sucks to be you.

Im tryna convince my girl to move to Oregon for this exact reason.

obvious typo
you're a fucking faggot and should kill yourself. way to put your autism on display for everyone to see

My deal is i told the op he got ripped off. Nothing mean about it so if your feelings are hurt go find a safe space you spaz. The OP (obviously thinking he got fucked already) asked if his dealer ripped him off, why would I lie to anyone on the internet? Not like him thinking he didnt get ripped will boost his moral, and at least with honesty he can tell the guy to fuck himself next time or find a better supply.

>Fancy fag looking dick bong
>Looks like it doesnphav advanced filtration, percs or anything an expensive bong should have
>Get a super advanced 3 foot multi perc bong is.denver for like 100 bucks, probably cheaper

Get fucked kiddo

He didn't get ripped off you dense fuck, 15 dollars is a fair price for a gram, the Weed looks leafy, but there's viable crystals. Look at the nugs at the top. I'd bet it definitely has some potency. You're a retard and should get fucked.

Bud, you can get a bong with multiple percalators in it for $150 tops. What you payed for is an overhyped piece of glass. I guarantee that i can buy a bong that rips smoother than yours for $100.

If you want art, buy a painting not a fucking bong you dumb piece of shit

This right here

Depends on the area. When i was in vancouver, i could buy the dankest shit of my life for $100 an oz. went to saskatchewan and i pay $280 for an oz of schwag

Why dont you buy a scale its cheaper than the what you spent on that catnip

15 is fair for maybe some kill...

His shit is stemmy, leafy as fuck, and not even green really.

Sure it has "some potency" that doesnt mean he didnt get screwed paying 15 bucks for what looks like considerably less than a gram (especially when you remove the stems as the rest looks fluffy as fuck)

Unless your the fuckwad who ripped him off why are you here defending the POS that did so?

Yeah. I'd say that's definitely a gram.
I'm not about to talk shit about your weed or how much you payed though. I used to pay $15/g for mids

Exactly. His deal was pretty standard, leaning on good. If I wanted to get all uppity, I could say the price per gram I paid when I was a big dealer and I live in freaking Iowa, but I'm not a fuck nigga

^This you can buy some very and discreet pocket scales for 10 bucks from amazon.

at least it's not the picture with the price tag still on it i've seen floating around