Yfw these are the kinds of people who don't like LOTR

>Yfw these are the kinds of people who don't like LOTR

That's factual though.
Why are you angry at facts?

What downtrodden, enslaved and oppressed? You mean the peoples that Sauron enslaved and oppressed like the harad people who had basically an entire subcontinent of their own and had no business invading the west, or easterlings who also had their own lands and were coerced by Sauron to fight his wars?

>cracked.com
Right, I shouldn't expect too much thought to be put into their shit

>the only army that wasn't racially pure
>apart from the army defending the Hornburg, the army defeating Sauron the first time, the army defending Minas Tirith, the army attacking the Black gate. but we don't care about those :3

Sauron was the one doing the enslaving and oppressing...

woah, multiculturalism might be bad? makes u think...

He was responsible for all of that.

LOL nah. The image is actually trying to say that Sauron was really the hero of LOTR based solely on the lofty premise that he was pro-diversity

the backflips sjws will do, I know I know

>The blood of NĂºmenor will never flow through your line

Doesn't mean they weren't enslaved.

Sauron WAS the hero, but only because he was trying to bring technology and industry to middle earth.

Elves fought side by side with hobbits, various races of men, ents and wizards. What the fuck are you talking about?

I don't know what's worse, saying he's the real hero for building a mudman army or listing the source as the LOTR Trilogy, 2001-2003.

Sauron was a bitch fuccboi who just wanted Melkor's semen in his tight little butthole
Lotr's plot in a nutshell:
>Sauron: Uguu~ notice me, Morgoth-senpai

Also, adding on to that, Sauron was justifiably trying to get HIS ring back. He can't survive without it, and they were trying to destroy it.

Imagine if like you were a paraplegic and someone stole your wheelchair. You'd be pretty pissed, you'd want it back.

Only reason Sauron attacked Gondor is cause he thought Aragorn had his ring and was going to use it against him. It was self defence.

And Sauron originally gave the rings to the elves as gifts but when the elves betrayed him, he rightfully wanted his gift back and they selfishly refused.

Sauron literally did nothing wrong.

>he perceived a threat
>it was self defense
Kek, literally stand your ground law
I bet you think Zimmerman did literally nothing wrong

All Sauron wanted was to industrialize Middle-Earth, you know. Slab down a good old Wal-Mart in Edoras city. But of course those goody two shoes luddites had to fuck everything up. Now they're back to being peasants eating dirt.

>you shouldn't defend your home if the invader is multiracial and multicultural
Thanks cracked

Reminder that Sauron once lost a fight against a dog and was blackmailed by Beren and Luthien into letting them pass the place he was guarding because if they told Morgoth he'd lost to a dog Morgoth would laugh at him.

Zimmerman is a racist piece of shit as shown by his twitter posts, but he was totally justified in shooting a guy who literally had him pinned to the ground and was beating him to death.

It's worse senpai
>slavery and warmongering is fine if you have a multicultural stable of slaves