strawpoll.me/10850013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi!

That's some low-level green, my man..

it was cheap my dude

BLAZED. Lets do this.

what are you smokin my man

What are you smoking with

Well, sometimes you have to be economical I guess.

im smoking out of a homemade bong

White Widow I brought back from Canada land. Saw a music festival up there a few days ago. Was a good time.

Quality over quantity, user

Fucking snob
paid like 60 USD for this
Welcome to Scandanavia

youtube.com/watch?v=1WMo1G660cQ
Listen to this while high, you won't regret it.

Post pic

no fucking way dude, i wouldnt even smoke if i had to pay 60 a g

im sorry user

it doesn't look bad, what the fuck are you on.

Blue dream and jäger

1 view, thats me. You just uploaded this you gay faggot.

fuck it ill join shmokin me bong listening to folk, whats up g?

Watching stranger things. It's a hoot. You guys gotta watch this movie "It Follows" Fucking terrifying man.

Took some ambien about 5 minutes ago, gonna try to stay on this thread as long as i can

Smokin some Purple Romulan and Black Russian.

It's not snobbish to prefer quality over quantity, though obviously you have to make do with what you can afford. (And your prices are outragerous - Sorry about that, mate!)

Would I rather spend a little extra to get some nice bud? Absolutely. I'll simply cut corners on some other less important expenses instead.

405 someone help me out

Agree, it may not have much orange flair but the trichomes are nice. It's also well-trimmed and not filled with stem, meaning the supply line was treating it with greater care.

It's not the *best* green, but it's certainly not low-level.

k

It doesn't look BAD - It just looks very mediocre. But OP said it was cheap and honestly there's no need to complain then.

Good movie

sorry it took so long

Took 2 350mg oxy's around 10pm.

Feeling good, wish I had some vodka..
Weed looks pretty good.

Whats that razor for sir?

Digital dreams?

Eyy, smoking some mystery dro out of a pipe, got a lid for $200 tho.

How's everyone doing tonight?
I myself just finished cooking a 5 pound beef roast with chili peppers and garlic. Shit's pretty cash.

Opinions on my train of thought please?

If you came back one day with something new about you (maybe a haircut, or a new piercing, or you know whatever.) and one of your friends notices it and says “You look so much better WITH that thing”, what would most people do?

a) Keep that thing
b) Get rid of that thing.

Most people would choose a, to keep it. Because they want to look good. But no, you would choose b; in fact, that experience will haunt you for days. people NEED to see you at your worst, because unless everyone has seen ALL your sides, you’re hiding something, you have a secret. You can only feel like an experience or a complement was genuine when it was made with the knowledge of all of you. Because that thing made you look better than your “worse” side, you’re afraid it’s hiding the real (worse) you. You immediately get rid of it so people have a chance to get to know and accept the real you.

that looks terrible

cutting holes into bottles i turn into bongs

Opinions please

any opinions?

who /gb/ here?

looking for opinions

it hits pretty smooth its better than some bongs my friends have

anybody here smoking on some heady glass

opinions?

Just buy a piece. 20$ will get you some decent china glass.

strawpoll.me/10850013

Which one

any opinions on my train of thought?

buy a real bong mate.
i'm never ever gonna make a bong off a bottle again, i'd rather smoke joints

I think if it works all around, keep it.
If you like it, keep it. No sense in pleasing everyone else while making you think you look stupid.

Fuck the haters.

I believe that we need to constantly improve ourselves. To absorb as much knowledge as we can, and put it to good use. I try to become a better man for each year that passes by. It doesn't mean I do not have bad sides and tons of flaws - Only that I try to lessen them a little bit. Not hide them, of course - Just work on them.

Do you have anything inside of the socket?

i just ate a caramel waffle cookie edible

and smoked a bowl of ak-47

it sounds fucked up but i like smoking out of homemade shit. it feels like i worked to smoke that weed i sound like a faggot i know but it is fun

i have a brass screen

That's soo shit. Man, get a proper piece if you got nothing else. Don't be using horrible plastic bottles. When you think of how much money you're putting through it, is it really that uneconomical to spend like $30 on a bong? Unless you have a love affair with it or need to hide it from someone, just bite the bullet.

Smoking some Death Star but I think I'm going to try a new strain next time I go to my dispensary.

That's cool, I totally get that. You should try carving a pipe out of wood. Super satisfying and it would look nice too I bet.

opinions?

warwick2....from aurorathc...google that shit, order that shit, and smoke that shit

i was already planning on a wood piece i just need a good hunk of wood to start off with

Checking in on hash joint here.

Most people ? keep it, agreed.

I used to go for b), but since then I've learned to not let people's judgement affect too much.
The good old; listen, and then go do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway.

I have respect for that. Stick to doing what works for you.

I am smoking resin.. and roach skins.. the struggle is real.

On every weed topic/related board/video/picture I always see some faggot bragging or telling OP that he either got ripped off or has shitty weed.

True. But I am neither bragging nor telling him he got ripped off. I didn't mean to contribute with a negative vibe.

It's become a regular thing for me to scrape out the liquid resin. Not even the solid shit that is actually weed matter bundled up, like, the tarry shit that bubbles and gives you headaches.

I have a problem..

hasn't there been tons on it ?

Don't be childish about it. If you want it, or want it gone; then your own will shouldn't be so changeable by others. That only signifies that you're not doing it for you, but for others.

Think of it like everyone's a fucking magnet, and they all want you to point in the same direction as themselves.

So once you're in their field, they start spinning you around like a little bitch-magnet. While you really want to be the magnet so massive that other magnets are your bitch.

or so firmly rooted that it doesn't matter who the others are, and you can only be changed through your own conscious effort.

just so you would go away

i would say that life isnt so binary that it is an a or b decision. we as humans always try to better ourselves wether that means smoking weed exersizing, eating a whole cake or killing ourselves. humans do whatever is in their power to make themselves more comfortible even if is bad for themselves. so saying that you would do a or b is vastly underestimating the complicatedness of the human psyche

I smoked the gross ass brown shit resin near the water, I smoke like pretty much all my resin.. I am poor though.

op here
heres a better look at my bud

Anybody got a good way of smoking hash ?

I wouldn't say never, there may be a situation in the future that I would still use a plastic bottle or worse, a soda can, for a one time use

but I agree, stop being a cheap fuck and buy a real bong

Opinions on wax/concentrates? A buddy and I went though most of this in a night. Pretty good stuff.

i own a gas mask so if i wanted to party i could party i just like making shit

that looks good man how much was it?

Yeah was gonna say weed looks solid.

i dont dab, but it looks like he just wiped his ass with it man, you got fucked over

poppin in to smoke with y'all

I used a soda can over and over till the part with the holes fell out and googled if it was bad for you and I guess now I have metal in my lungs.

nah, it looks pretty good.

that just means you have iron lungs now. its a free pass to smoke even more

60$, but then again decent dro goes for 25$ a g where i live so i guess it's ok.

anyone here have a vaporizer/experience with one im thinking about buying one but i dont know what

where do you live?
because if you got that here people would be laughing at you up and down the block

holy shit they're boss

I have a Volcano, it makes weed last way longer, and the high is extremely clean.

this checks out

pic related, the beast machine

In the RGV (South Texas). Most of the shit here is Mexican brick weed. Any of the good stuff comes in from the north (checkpoints) or the west, which is why it's outrageously priced. Used to get 10$ a g in San Antonio tho.

how much was the volcano?

Its very leafy, it wasnt cut that greate but still, its weed. :)

a $50 ounce of mexibrick will still get you high

>that crystal buildup

looks fucking delicious, user. holy shit.

i would outsource for your stuff more or get real buddy buddy with someone who can get you stuff real cheap usually if you buy from someone alot you can get discounts or some other shit aswell as whatever you are buying

I didn't look at the pic too much before, but that's actually a pretty good temp, lol.

The one downside is it's expensive. $400-500 is what they run, I paid like $470 I think, but it legit cuts your weed consumption because of how long it makes it last, so for me it was a no brainer.

Also it's a vape so no aromatic hydrocarbons to cause cancer yada yada

remember this, you think about others thinking about you way more then other people think about that you in that way(this is not relevant to family, friends, etc)

>I am uninformed, but here is my opinion

just don't.

*cuts your weed consumption in half (can you tell I'm stoned?) at least for me it did. So it payed for itself pretty quickly.