How do you really feel about the boys in blue?

How do you really feel about the boys in blue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LH8gUhDd6WE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All California cops deserve death. Anywheres else they're all good.

They like to kill black people for no reason so fuck them. I mean they run up and unload on children without warning.

US cops: As far as I know, better than the niggers they shoot.

Canada cops: County cops are just glorified tax collectors. RCMP are not to be fucked with though.

make total destroy .. i read that in a russian accent because all slavs are shit. just like cops. NOW ROOOSH BEEE CYKA !

Personally theyre not all bad by any means but there are a lot of shitty cops that use brutality giving the whole police name a really shitty look.
There really are good and nice cops doing there jobs wishing they were dead because of how many people try to kill them.

They aren't in blue over here, they're in black and hi-vis, but yeah, bent as a 9 bob note. 2 things in the world I hate, Rozzers, and milky tea.

Fuckin edgy art anarchy man fucking free beer for everyone. man....supercoolbadass

Theyre not all bad. Some are fucking assholes on a power trip

youtube.com/watch?v=LH8gUhDd6WE

Are you retarded? Its not there aren't any good cops, its just that only bad cops are talked about.

Shh, highschool can be a difficult time. Let him be hardcore.

I'm not a scumbag so I have no problem with them.

Cops are great.

Cops in Canada are pretty okay. Never really had problems with the police. Always been polite and coopertive. And the cops can be a bit dickish but its a hard job so I can see why they would be a bit pissy. Cops here aren't as trigger happy as they are in the States. All in all they are just people doing a tough job that is needed in society. Good guys overall.
>Tldr: Cops are okay

What the fuck did I just read?

like them a hell lot more than niggers

Cops are a necessary evil. Niggers are an unnecessary evil.

Cops are a gang. All Cops Are Bastards

i dont speak his language, but i will try to translate:

>They aren't in blue over here, they're in black and hi-vis, but yeah, bent as a 9 bob note. 2 things in the world I hate, Rozzers, and milky tea.

>they don't dress in blue uniforms like american cops, they wear black uniforms with neon high-visibility vests. but yes, they are as crooked as a 3 dollar bill. 2 things i hate most, cops and coffee with too much creamer.

Looking at all these kids hating cops. Can't wait until some 6.6ft busts busts into their house with a bat. See who they start bitching too.

kek

Everyday heroes, same as firefighters and EMTs.

Honestly most are just your regular everyday guy who just wants to go to work, do his crappy job, hate his life the necessary amount, and then go home to his wife or dog at the end of the day.

There are some bad cops yes, but the good cops outweigh them dramatically.

It's just that the only time you hear about cops on the news, it's about the bad ones.
Or when BLM "protestors" mow them down in the streets for no reason.