Can someone tell me what happened to this girl? Is she dead?

Can someone tell me what happened to this girl? Is she dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

joselbm.blogspot.mx/2012/10/la-verdadera-historia-de-mary-ann-rialeb.html
encyclopediadramatica.se/Perfection_Girl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the day Sup Forums went too far

How did she died?

What happened? What did Sup Forums do?

She's not even real it's a doll

It was too soon

Sup Forums did nothing... he is just making fun of you faggot

PD: too soon

Too soon ya Sup Forumsitch

She's Alive and well

fuck dude...too soon man

Honestly, I don't feel comfortable talking about it yet. I'm sorry, OP.

why would you even post this.. too soon man

You're a fucking twisted degenerate op. It's too soon to be posting this.

To soon, fuck op

Think of her family you faggot

Too soon, mate, too soon...

Too soon.

I'll let you into the community joke.

>drank some coolant
>died
>Sup Forums had fappy time
>realised after she is dead
>we are all animals

such old faggotry

Jesus Christ dude.. Too soon...

Newfag here. Can anyone give me the story behind this?

The nerve gas went off too soon

It was too soon...

For fucks sake, stop posting this sick fucking shit b. Goddamned tragic what happened that day, can't we move on with our lives!? Shit! TOO FUCKING SOON

What happened to her was fucking horrible. So horrible that edgy fags on Sup Forums cant even comprehend how horrible it was. Too soon...

It's a stupid meme where some faggot posts her and everyone who thinks they're in on it says too soon to get newfags to ask about it when it's actually the newfags who think they're in on it. It's dumb.

dude that's too much, we don't talk about this anymore

OK what happened to this picture is this. Her bf posted her death pics on Sup Forums and forced her to drink bleach, raped her, stabbed her, cut off her head, burned her alive, and posted all those photos on Sup Forums.

What you see here is her being passed out from drugs before her torture.

Too soon.

So basically the same thing as fingerboxes? Sup Forums is fucking weird.

Fingerboxes are real, I think. Never found evidence to suggest otherwise

So because all of you are definitely newfags, here's the real story

Some kid spiked a bunch of drinks at a party thinking it would get them more drunk, put too much in this girls. She gets taken upstairs by some douchebag who starts taking pictures of her not knowing she just died in his bed

Yeah they are real, that isn't the joke, though.

some faggot put antifreeze in her drink thinking it'd only drug her so he could fuck her, she started dying, retard thought she was only drugged, strip her, took the pics, uploaded here, Sup Forums fapped, find out she died, realized she was dying in the pics
2 soon and shit

Too soon op.... too soon...

Except he spiked her drink with nerve gas

you would have to drink a gallon of antifreeze to actually kill you.

It wasn't antifreeze, that guy is a retard

Nigger what?

Oh shit, kekd real hard

Goddamn I love when newfags bring this shit up. I jerked furiously that day, the only thing that was too soon was my orgasm

>newfag detected

Her name is Mary Ann Rialeb. She's Canadian

Same girl

too soon

can all of u stop being fucking fags and just post the rest of the pictures?

joselbm.blogspot.mx/2012/10/la-verdadera-historia-de-mary-ann-rialeb.html

its funny cuz i speak spanish, tnx btw

So the legend goes:

Legend 1:

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around. As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare. But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay.
Legend 2:

Someone has posted picture of her, and some Sup Forumstards fapped on her picture and after a while poster said "You fapped to a dead girl".

Don't feed the newfags.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Perfection_Girl

Too Late....or is it to soon????

>I'm super cool and fit in with the group and feel the need to cut everyone with my sharp awarenss and edge even though i'm a huge cock sucking blowhard who is better off dead than posting on a banana website

Fuk off old fag, lets educate the new generation so they can make the internet a better place

>old fag
Kek'd on your innocence.

The Deal is Done.

New fag doesn't get it

They never do.

The story behind this is just an overtold lie that most of the idiots here believe. I swear, 95% of you guys got your heads up your asses.

>explaining oldfag shit to newfags
>2016
>pleb

Sort of, but every relatively newfag knows too soon.

for fuck sake OP, too soon... way too soon....

I work with this girl. She's kind of a bitch.

jesus christ op, too soon bro...

A dead bitch.

cringe

KEK

Too soon

Thank you user. Fucking summerfags just don't know

I feel the need, the need for that dead pussy.

EVERYONE SAYING TOO SOON IS JUST DOING IT FOR THE CIRCLEJERK. ITS ALL A HOAX

can someone explain this nerve gas meme

THIS
FUCK YOU OLDFAGS

one newfag explanation at the time

You don't have to drink a gallon, it slowly destroys your liver. So not an instant death but any bit will fuck you over

i was in that thread

hail Satan!

Too soon.....

They just say it's nerve gas whenever something Is shown dead or dying. I think it started when someone posted a gif of a monkey going all fucky in a lab test

this is now a newfag explaining thread

yes, she is dead.

wtf dude off Sup Forums you fucking asshole

agreed

There was a story out of Missouri about a mother (with daughter's help) who killed her husband and son with antifreeze. She was only caught when she tried to kill one of her remaining daughters in a similar way.

let's cheer things up a little

The nude one is photoshopped. Just open the other pictures and check, it fully matches one of them.

sauce on gif?

too soon

dude. too soon man

>MDMA

what?

too soon man just too soon

>underage b& incoming

The real photo

Seems legit.