BERNIE SUPPORTERS CHECK IN

BERNIE SUPPORTERS CHECK IN

WHY DID BERNIE ENDORSE?!?!

after these DNC leaks and all Hillary's other crap I'm voting Trump. all my friends are too except for some older people who dont even know whats up and dont understand how corrupt Hillary has made the Democratic party

FEEL THE BERN. A VOTE FOR TRUMP IS A VOTE TO NOT LET HILLARY RUIN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because he knows you cucks are spinless

TRUMP 2016

Bait

The "well this candidate sucks donkey dick, I'm voting for the other one" attitude is exactly why we're still stuck in the 2-party system. Vote for someone you agree with. Libertarian, Tea Party, anything else.

he was actually forced to by DNC rules in order to keep in the race.

hmm well would i rather "ruin" the democratic party with hillary or ruin the fucking country with trump?

Guy who leaked the dnc shit just been killed too - seth something

Source on that please

Seems a lot of the Clinton family's opposition turns up dead

>WHY DID BERNIE ENDORSE?!?!
Because he a regressive wimp and Hillary probably threatened to kill him like Seth Rich.

Kill yourself

Go back to your shitty reddit threads, no one on Sup Forums fucking cares.

search seth rich dnc death - its largely been hushed up

U feel the bern u bernie cucks??
The man against the establishment is nor for the establishment. Stupid niggers and illegal aliens thought he was there for them. Hes just another cuck

He is a traitor like the whole Democrat party. Never vote democrat again, it doesn't matter since they rig elections for what they want and not party members.

We don't look to be ruled.

Already been said best.
Its a movement not a monument. The movement goes on so long as people keep fighting for what they believe is best.
The real question is, who will succeed Bernie as the next head of the movement in 8 years.

Kys, you fucking degenerate. He endorsed Hillary because Trump is a fucking retarded maniac. And probably cuz the dems pressured him to.

You are NOT and have NEVER been a Sanders supporter if you think trump is the way to go after he lost. He is NOT a cuck. he just HATES trump and if u retards actually listened to the person u liked you would understand this. Hillary > Trump in his mind. him endorsing her DOESNT mean he likes her. morons.

All i read was

Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

If anyone actually listened to his endorsement, they'd actually fucking know that he doesn't like her. Not once did he say anything to the tune of, "she's the best choice for this country and has my full support as a politician and a human being."

His entire "endorsement" was saying, "Jesus Christ guys, don't elect Trump."

He didnt have to endorse her but he did because hes a big fat cuck

Stfu u cuck

Other way around for sure. The democratic party wants the fuck out of Hillary who wants to basically turn America into politically correct, gun free, and Muslim ravaged Europe. Trump has caused a massive split within the republican party.

>seth rich dnc death

snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
dumb bitch

Wasn't more info suppose to be leaked today?

dude already leaked all over the sidewalk, doubt hes gonna leak anymore

This is not reddit.

FUCK OFF TRUMPSHILL

kek

FUCK OFF YOU NIHILISTIC TRUMP HYPERCUCK

I Hate Hillary, & will never Vote for her. Trump is a disaster that will put us back to the dark ages (with Pence running things) I am quite upset. I have a child, & I want an end to these endless wars for no reason but ego. I do not know how I will vote right now, but I wish there was a Bernie/Biden ticket. I would SO do that!

4 Years, Nina Turner, Jill Stein, or that hot chick from Hawaii that supports Sanders!

I hope she is indicted & the DNC inserts Joe Biden before the general election. Many have theorised about this. Go Joe!

All Democrats are retarded loser faggots.

/thread