>Me asks if he really did it hoping not
>Says he changed his mind
>Me stopped talking to her
>Not sure if she's truly alive
>Trying to forget her but can't
>Need help
>What to do
>?

go over her house and if he's killed her, avange her!
if not, kill him anyway

vote for trump

Do not know the address , besides it is kinda far and that i would not kill that man. Only torture him if , only if he done something.

Ain't American. But will consider anyway.

Don't go on Tumblr and don't worry about her. Btw, work on your English, you sound like a retard.

Contact police
Police will get details and do checks on her
If she's still alive, she will be waifu while husband being raped on jail.
If dead, at least you will read about it in news.

Keep us updated user

Okay , i will do my best to sound less retard if that is possible

Suspicious he says"sending" instead of "will send", implying he's already done something.

Although. Could just be pics of his dick.

Already thought of that , but i have no solid proofs since i got no pic and all the threats he made where like a "false alarm" rage. And if she's dead at this moment , it's probably better for me not to know that. I would become a Emo faggot.

>be me
>only 12 years old at the time
>love hitler so much, as well as Pokemon
>love hitler so much that I dress as him, idolize him
>also unironically love and idolize ash, so decide to dress up as both Hitler and ash combined
>go out in public
>playing pokemon go in Ash and Hitler costume
>get called a nazi faggot by some pleb jewish business man
>"I CHOOSE YOU, PIKACHU! ZAP THIS JEW!" I yell.
>Jew calls police
>Police arrive super fast
>officer gets out of police car, it's a nigger pig.
>me being the incarnate spawn of Hitler and ash combined, I decide to take the bowling ball I carry around with me everywhere
>it's painted like a Master ball
>I chuck it at the nigger pig and yell "GO MASTER BALL!"
>Nigger pig cop gets his skull bashed in(edited)
_
>nigger police pig's car mate comes out of vehicle
>calls for backup
>me being the smart dictator incarnate, decide to call my Neo Nazi friends
>neo nazi friends are also fans of Pokemon and unironicallly have a love for pokemon the TV show
>one of them is dressed as Brock
>another is dressed up as Proffesor Oak
>we all beat the shit out of the nigger pig's car mate.
>Swat shows up
>swat uses Helicopters with big ass guns to shoot my friends down
>I run for it.
__
>magically, a flock of pidgeys come and sweep me off my feet
>you, you are real! POKEMON Are real! I yelled in my prebubescent child voice
>flying high in the sky by pidgeys
>see swat copter
>decide to blow it up with my Master Bowling Ball
>GO MASTER Ball! I yell
>smacks helicopter pilot right in the face
>copter hurtles down to ground
>crashes.
>a bunch of diglets show up and smash the shit out of the remaining swat members trying to kill me
>pidgeys fly me home

NIGGER MY STORY IS MORE REAL AND LEGIT!

Yeah and that is because before the suspense he said after one hour he would send the pic.

Doesn't matter. If you believe a life is in danger then you have a moral duty to notify the police, thus saving your waifu.

Could be regretting his decision to kill her, crying over her broken body.

You could have done something op, but chose not to. Instead you came here without finding out where he lives, so you can post epic pics for us.

Do it, find address by asking husband. Post responses as screenshots.

True. I Don't think calling the police now will be useful because like I said , she's far away from me and , if she's dead , or threatened of death , her family already knows or even the local police of her region does , she visits her parents like 4 a week. And she's not my waifu , my waifu dumped me hard some time ago.

And when the police check her computer and see you did nothing, despite knowing about the risk to her life, they'll be okay with that??

Yeah , that was a long time ago user , even if i found him he probably hid it somewhere or burn it idk. About epic pics my cat's missing , if i find the body all messed up or shit like the old one the first thing i will do it's post it. Don't worry.

You may be charged and arrested for crimes such as complicity or assisting a murder. The evidence is there fool, as you didn't act!

Nah, it's not working. I can only hear you as a weird Mexican forever now.

Probably not. But probably they just going to get me arrested if they can find me. And i think that is hard due the fact i am always moving but anyway that's not the point. This may sound ignorant but i don't wanna know what happened to her , even if it's nothing , i just need to forget all of this. Music seems to work sometimes. And if they find me and get me arrested for the evidences i'll go to jail and shit , i'm young , it will be an experience , not a good one , but a experience.

Spend time around ACTUAL internet retards like furries or whatever.
Nobody there will sound smarter than you.
Really helps.

Damn . Me Speaking english sounds something like that too. You're accurate user.

I am "smarter" than all my friends already , and it really helps sometimes but internet friends for me? No more , the max. I'll get is the anons here. And what happens here , stays here.