People who say trump is under-qualified, tell us why

People who say trump is under-qualified, tell us why.

because hes an absolute madman[tm]

he's a sleazy business man

hes racist
he wants to kill all the blacks
he wants to kill all the mexicans
he wants to kill all the muslims
he's a fucking joke

(You)
This

>hasn't held political office
>people think he's qualified to hold the most powerful political office in the country

Do you actually have a mental disability?

>he's not fit to run America: home of the mad

Also, his hair is fake.

He works for Putin and is going to destroy NATO and hand the US over to Russia.

no you're the one with the mental disability because you're voting for trump
let me guess you're a white man who thinks his voice matters?

Multiple bankruptcies; fraud (Trump University)

you wouldnt let crazy people run a mental hospital would you?

This, i'd never vote for someone whom hair is fake.

He's literally America Personified.

Unqualified
Opinionated
Pompous
Racist
wait .... I'm describing Americans in general...

hell yeah i would. that would be pretty funny to watch!!! :D

>i take my "facts" verbatim from sanders' speeches: the posts

Never held a public office. The man has spent his entitled career looking out for himself, his businesses and his family and the results of those are a mixed bag. To hold the highest office in the land, you must look out for a greater good and must constantly sacrifice yourself to the betterment of our country. Nothing personal against Trump, I just don't think he grasps the full reality of responsibility. I'm concerned that domestic and foreign relations will fall in the lap of Mike Pence, while Donald is making America great again, which the jury is out on the meaning of that. Pence has been a terrible Governor of Indiana and will pander to deeply conservative issues, which are not inline with overall American values

>He's literally America Personified.

Not really, since he isn't fat.
The rest is right tho.

No political experience, multiple bankruptcies, fraud, barely any policy substance, and a pathalogical liar. Just to name a few.

those all requirements of being a politician.

For the number of different entrepreneur ventures he has had, very few have failed and gone bankrupt. Anybody with as many ventures as he has been a part of will have some failures.

Elon Musk is brilliant and kicking ass with Space X and doing pretty good with Tesla, but Solar City was in huge debt and Musk saved it by having Tesla, his other company, buy it out. Solar City is basically bankrupt on its own and Musk is just propping it up with his other investments.

>hes racist
>he wants to kill all the blacks
>he wants to kill all the mexicans
>he wants to kill all the muslims

thats all false. Enjoy voting for a criminal.

Underqualified for business-as-usual political criminality, ass-kicking qualified for the job of repairing America

I am tired of the local hospital. We should fire all the doctors and hire celebrities who promise to cure all disease instead.

No those are actually Europeans you described

go out here summerfag, post this sh¡ts on Sup Forums or reddit

That's literally the complete opposite of the current problem.

He has never held public office. I wish he would have run for NY governor or something, maybe demonstrate that he can actually do some good.

Nobody is ever qualified to be a President. We aren't supporting Trump because of his qualifications, we support him because of what he stands for.

His victory means both major parties will collapse, since he is completely anti-establishment, which will allow for the American Libertarian Party to rise with the other "third parties."

He also plans to put into motion reforms that we desperately need, such as immigration and economic development. He is also dead set on defeating ISIS, which is something the Left is not keen on doing.

Sure, Anons, he's not a pleasant guy all the time. He says some stupid shit sometimes and lots of people hate him, but his victory means a whole lot more for our future than the BLM Dindus and the Feminazis want you to think.

I don't want to support the same candidate as all the white racists.

>inb4 black supremacist supported Obama
Yeah but that was solely because he was the first black president, white racists aren't supporting Trump just because he's white.

Trump is litt. Darwin's judgement for the USA.

If they are stupid enough to vote him into office, they deserve to die in a nuclear holocaust. Just do us the favor of not missing Russia when Putin gets mad and hitting something like Canada instead.

Because he has no qualifications for running a country.

1. First candidate since 1975 to refuse to release tax returns.
2. The President is the only person in the government who doesn't pass a background check to get security clearance.
3. Wouldn't it be funny if he was overstating his wealth and, in fact, received significant income from shady Russian oligarchs?

If you were ill, and needed surgery, would you want a surgeon who has never been to medical school, and is actually a (tax cheating) green grocer?

You do realise his proposed "economic plans" would cause a recession right?

Elon Musk's companies actually provide substantial benefits to our society and to the world's technological innovation. Trump sold shitty steaks, shitty vodka, and overpriced shitty education that bankrupted hundreds. This comparison is retarded.

Citation fucking needed.

he was never a community organizer

>Never held public office
Neither did Ronald Reagan...

sounds over qualified to me HOHOHOH THE AMERICAN POLITICAL SCENE IS A JOKE

Citation is literally his own stated economic plans. They would not work at all.

hahahahahahaha hahahahahahah hahahahahahah

Or George Washington.

>3. Wouldn't it be funny if he was overstating his wealth and, in fact, received significant income from shady Russian oligarchs?
wouldn't be much different from now

I cringed at how basic you are. You get your news from the Daily Show?

The very rich would receive tax breaks, the middle and poor class would get much poorer, while the lowered taxes and raised spending would lead to massive debt, and his proposed solution of just printing more money would cause a complete economic meltdown.

This is why he is not qualified to be president, because he has no real understanding of how to run a country, or how to govern.

True dat

governor of cullyfornia, don't know what he was before that though

According to who? You? I'm sorry, but if you're going to make outlandish claims, I'm gonna need to see some outlandish degrees in economics

Idk everyone around me says he's racist even though i know nothing about the guy so i hate him also hillary is a woman

>The majority of trump haters

Trump is Putin's stooge, Putin can keep Trump in a steady supply of primo mailorder Ukrainian babes

Hes a jew controlled fag

Given you're dead set on claiming he will somehow cause economic development, how about you tell me how he's going to go about this?

All presidential candidates are underqualified unless they are running for a second term

>The very rich would receive tax breaks, the middle and poor class would get much poorer, while the lowered taxes and raised spending would lead to massive debt, and his proposed solution of just printing more money would cause a complete economic meltdown.

I can't tell if you are talking about Trump or how America has been run for the last 50 years under both R and D.

Russians are mostly orthodox Christians, actually. Putin is probably an atheist.

*In the world

His business history speaks for itself

I'm talking about Trump. Also you have never seen an economic meltdown. It would be much worse than the 2008 crash.

he said that a judge couldnt just his case because of his mexican heritage is that not the definition of racism

I assume this is meant as an insult to him.

>Trump totally isn't racist everyone!
The state of Trump fanboys. What deluded retards.

He is very qualified when it comes to econimics, understanding media and making deals. But he has no idea what he is doing when it comes to immigration and I would assume, politics in general.

I don't trust him at all, but I still trust him more than the other popular choice being offered.

And what has Hillery done other than cause wars, Lie, cheat and steal.

Ok but nothing you listed will be new under Trump and will not be stopped by Clinton so why are you anti Trump specifically?

Donald Chump is a self-serving, street bully, bottle of douche. Totally unqualified, degrading to so many, never has a positive thing to say, all doom and gloom, and a danger to society.

Well for one, solving the immigration issue allows more Americans to get jobs, reducing poverty. Secondly, defeating ISIS would give us a claim to their oil fields, simply because we kicked their collective ass. This gives us a yuge bargaining chip with other countries.

Plus, expansion of private enterprise is always good for us, since a healthy private sector is the only way capitalist economies work.

Because there would be no economic meltdown under Clinton, things would continue as they are for the most part, but with some changes like a raised minimum wage. Trump would actively damage the country in a massive way.

>shitty steaks, shitty vodka
>shitty education that bankrupted hundreds
What the fuck are you even on. Are these words you learned on the interwebs?

He's a real-estate guy, and bankrupt has nothing to do with students paying for education.

Literally everything he says has a happy twist to it. His entire persona requires a high-energy, happy face.

But the things you listed that Trump would do are already happening and will continue under Hillary.

So why do you think economic meltdown will only happen under Trump?

He's not going to solve the immigration issue you numbskull. Have you seen his proposed "solution"? It's entirely unfeasible, and it wouldn't even work anyway.

Also, you appear to believe that the US would claim the territory in Syria currently controlled by ISIS. This is...not likely.

Lastly, have you seen his talk about negotiations with other countries? In short, there won't be any. He's just going to break alliances.

Because as I just said, his proposed economic plans would be disastrous. Clinton's would not.

>The very rich would receive tax breaks, the middle and poor class would get much poorer, while the lowered taxes and raised spending would lead to massive debt, and his proposed solution of just printing more money would cause a complete economic meltdown.

All of that will happen under Clinton.

Again, why will there be meltdown under Trump but not Clinton?

Washington was military, at least

Magical jobs are not going to come out of thin air.
His concentation on immigrants is nothing but a scapegoat. "Blame the Mexicans, blame the Muslims", it's just preying on fear to try and get votes, there's no real solution being proposed.

Have you never noticed how none of his speeches have any actual policies? Just slogans and big, empty claims.

>us

gtfo

And you think he is going to solve the immigration issue? We got less illegal immigrants moving across the border now than with the last three presidents. what issue? There are plenty of jobs for Americans, they just don't pay enough for them to sustain a way of life in our economy. Defeating ISIS is a moving target. What oil fields? They are a resistance force.. We simply call them ISIS because a war on a tactic "terrorism" is unwinnable. You are being duped.

>All of that will happen under Clinton.
>because I say so

kek

TRUMP RAPED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL

Given her platform is built on raising the minimum wage, no, the poor would not get poorer. Trump in fact wants to abolish the minimum wage and allow states to pay LESS than the minimum wage.

He also wants to cut taxes while raising spending. Do you not see an issue there?

If you're referring to the wall, we know. We've all known. Only the redest of necks would actually think he plans on building the wall. Congress would never let it happen. What his plan actually looks like is to increase vetting of immigrants and increase Border Patrol budgets to maximize their efficiency.

Syria would be in an enormous debt with us, as well as probebly the rest of the world, so don't worry, we'll have lots of things to trade off.

And who are our allies anyway? Tyrannical states in the middle east and Asia? Isreali invasion forces? If you ask me, good riddance.

He's never held any public office and has no experience in law or politics

lol

illegal immigration is the lowest it's been in a long time

Trump is bullshitting you when he blames that for the economy

Not that user, but seriously? The focus needs to be shifted to Americans hiring illegals for less than minimum wage, paying no taxes and reaping the benefits.

If Washington went after them instead of scapegoating the Mexicans, there wouldn't be need of a wall.

more of a DISqualification, but whatever

>Well for one, solving the immigration issue allows more Americans to get jobs, reducing poverty.
sounds good
>Secondly, defeating ISIS would give us a claim to their oil fields, simply because we kicked their collective ass.
not going to happen

>Border Patrol budgets
With his proposed massive tax cuts, where is this budget going to come from?

legal migration is the problem

So what? You say that like its a bad thing.

And more importantly, he has no interest in learning about them

inb4 the Mexicans

edgy is never bad

You're seriously clueless

Trump has plenty of experience in law, nobody builds a shitton of NYC buildings without it.

I love pointing out to my liberal friends who think Trump is vastly under-qualified but supported Obama just how hypocritical they are.

funnily enough it's the left that want to raise the minimum wage