globalnews.ca/video/embed/2851893/"

yall mother fuckers freak the fuck out when someone abuses a dog

but have no problem eating flesh from tortured cows, chickens and pigs

When ur actually a vegan so gtfo

fuck up sjw

A neighbor's cat I took from 100 yards, with a .22

at NIGHT.

Is the dog okay?

you mad you are a total hypocrite but are to weak minded to actually acknowledge it?

KEK

kys

In the last update I read, it appears that her back end is paralyzed

>being a vegan
>2016

Meh. Its done about as humanely as possible without throwing them a tea party beforehand

(You)

>All animals are tortured
>All men are rapists
>All women are victims

Either fuck off back to tumblr or kill yourself you pussy

Is there a good reason or did you want to feel powerful?

youtube.com/v/nEKpyzyn6N8

Yea it's so humane to torture and slaughter animals for absolutely no reason besides your taste preferences

psycho vegan

fuck off to reddit

He has no good reason if it was even him. There's neverva good reason to kill someone pet that isnt violent. . Been posting that shit for awhile now. If he even did it.

You guys are so fucked, you have no problem with the torture and slaughter of animals more intelligent than dogs.

How does it feel to be a weak minded blue pilled retard that just follows in the footsteps of everyone else

While I agree factory farming is inhumane, not everyone will ever go vegan, so the whole propaganda is useless, although it does raise awareness

nice appeal to futility fallacy

are you also one of the 60% of people who don't vote because "my one vote doesn't matter anyway"

All I said was that you're assuming all slaughterhouses rape and hang animals in front of their loved ones

I never said I jack off to animal torture

You have a real problem with assumptions friendo

fuck off with your guilt tripping bullshit

dogs are friends and companions

cows chickens and pigs are food, so yeah I have no trouble eating them. And I would have no trouble watching a video of you getting tortured either, rather you than an awesome dog bro

It's funny because I'm actually vegan myself, and I actually forgot to vote

slaughterhouses don't care about the animals, they only care about their bottom line

I'm in Winnipeg MB rn

^^^^^^

You just think that because of the culture you live in, in asian countries they have no problem do what they do to cows/pigs/chickens to dogs.

Which means that every single one tortures animals?

Nigga I don't care about you but that doesn't mean I'm going to come rape you does it?

Not unless you samefag anyway.

Oh

Without using google, name the elector for your district. I'll wait.

The popular vote is pointless. Also, vegan faggot.

Depends where you are. Worked in slaughterhouses for years... we actually shut down if the animals start showing signs of distress.
Toughens the meat and darkens it
.. looks and tastes like shit if its not done right.

Super-quality bait

Hey, not all vegans are that bad. Not all crazies like is

It's funny you call me autistic when you lack the empathy to not harm animals.

dogs are shit tier, they don't deserve special treatment

Would you mind if someone kill you prematurely as long as they did it "humanely"

That's because they're not civilized.

I don't need to know my electors name to vote you fucking retard, you are to fucking stupid to even understand my point.

I was pointing out he was using the appeal to futility fallacy

the problem is, strays, pet cats and feral cats are becoming an invasive species.

cat owners tend to not spay/neuter their pets, and have 'outdoor pets'. naturally these cats breed. and the result?

well, the result are men like me, being forced to shoot the vermin.

And we are for senselessly slaughtering animals?

10/22?

Did you just assume my gender you ciscum /s
but I didn't mean to, I even said I'm vegan myself and while I'm all for it, I don't think the entire world will ever go vegan, have you seen America?

If we raised humans for food, then I guess that'd be the way it went. But then I suppose we'd be under the thumb of some other superiour race and we'd probably be fed a vegan diet to keep excess fat off and we'd be selectively bred so only the most desirable traits are kept.
Unfortunately, that would also mean most of us here would've been culled at birth.

I *have* tortured animals who've trespassed on my property in the past.

I tried to torture animals, to keep them away from my property.

Didn't work. So now? We shoot them.

You are definitely incredibly autistic.

thank you, it was a tough shot

It depends on the reason doesn't it

If I had to die to save other I would sure as fuck want it to be painless

Just to clarify I'm not saying there are no piece of shit scumbag slaughter houses

I'm just saying they aren't all like that

Anyone got a video that isn't broken in the middle?

I'll watch adults, teens, pre-teens, toddlers, infants and small babies get fucking smashed rekt but as soon as an animal picture or video pops up, no thanks.

guys... I think I have an inkling...

Eyyyy Winnipegger here

how the fuck did this thread derail from witchhunting a dipshit literally chucking a dog and probably breaking its leg to fucking veganism?

Like, I don't know why...

You could say the same thing about slavery 200 years ago.

Sup Forums

But really... Something is telling me...

>10/22
>Thank you
He wasn't rating you, faggot. He was asking about your gun.

I dunno... Its like there is a message I'm supposed to get here...

because you fucking blue pilled retards are to stupid to realize how hypocritical you are in regards to animal ethics

But for some reason... It's not quite clear...

I think the OC was from a wanna-be redroom.

I worked at a slaughterhouse, animals get killed as FAST AND PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE, they do not get tortured and also if you're one of those hippies who throw off that propaganda of slaughterhouses being all rusty and full of blood and guts everywhere, that's a total lie, slaughterhouses are clean as fuck, otherwise all the processed meat would have bacteria and shit.

Go be a hippy somewhere else, and by the way people DO keep all of those animals as pets, not all of them are send to slaughterhouses

Maybe it's just summer allergies...

>How does it feel to be a weak minded blue pilled retard that just follows in the footsteps of everyone else
I dunno, you tell us. Honestly, veganism is such a dumb fucking fad diet

what was the idiot asking? if it was a .22lr?

or just a different culture I am not understanding...

Man has been hunting for a long ass time.
Weve gotten lazier, and fatter
So yeah
We slaughter them now.

^^^^^^

i wish it were legal to use deadly force to defend a pet. but sadly they are considered only property under the law. however i could get away with it if you have a firearm in your hands still. my pets are my family and my cat does not even give half a fuck about a fence. she is spayed but i doubt someone like you would care. i would give no fucks about killing someone like you. or perhaps just not saving you in a certain situation you may find yourself in.

What happened?

are you the leader of the vegans? no, you fall in line with what others say as well. fuck off with your rabbit food eating ass and go lay naked in soil or whatever you enviro-freaks do. kys

My uncle owns a fur farm. we farm chinchilla. we process about 200000 chinchilla per month.
most die quickly. about 25% don't die well, and require multiple electrocutions.

But in the end...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I am talking about the animals being raised in terrible conditions as well you retard. Would you mind if someone killed you fast and painless?

They are all clean, is that why they have to feed them antibiotics and you have to cook meat to not get severely ill

nigger detected.

10 gauge shot / .22 cal rifle? nigger are you artistic?

doesn't justify it

To conclude, I leave you this piece of art, which expresses quite clearly my thoughts:

You Sup Forumselong here.

Wouldn't it be much more efficient to use Nitrogen? All you do is put them in a box, flood the box with Nitrogen, then a few seconds later they slip into euphoria and suffocate to death. It's a very pleasant death and super cheap.

fuckin indians

No one eats animals more intelligent than dogs. Cattle has been bred for thousands of years to be stupid and docile.

in my state, if you even touch my property, I can shoot you legally.

As long as you had a reason I can't be too upset

He threw a puppy, now named Asha, 7 feet into the air and the latest update I read, they said it appears her rear end is paralyzed

someone that is not a fuking retardet can post the a video that dosent cut at the best part?

10 guage shot from 100 yards. are you being serious.

my reason? animals trespassing on my property. I've taken about 100 dogs and 200 cats so far in 2016.

Lmao
Sure it doesnt.
It's not like we have teeth or anything meant for tearing at meat.

I'm trying to but it keeps saying my url is spam lol

Pigs are a lot smarter than dogs