youtube.com/watch?v=VkVsuO2Ichk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

enjoy, brother

Play the song "Broken wings by mister mister" the lsd will sing to you

My phone wallpaper

Pillows, :D everything is soft

Have fun broh

i wish ya the best

Big Billy Wilmington smoked four packs a day. Big Billy Wilmington drove a Chevrolet.
Big Billy Wilmington let his wife drive his car.
Big Billy Wilmington divorced his wife from afar.
Big Billy Wilmington had never got caught.
Big Billy Wilmington still cries for his truck.

remember op, you will NEVER stop tripping

Hope you're having a good trip man, remember it's just a drug, and you will have a good time.

Here is Stream of Consciousness by Dream Theater.

Remember that music is very powerful while under the influence of LSD, but I'm sure you know this already.

youtube.com/watch?v=gsoNl0MzDFA

have fun op! here is something to put you in a great mood

youtube.com/watch?v=Svs0w_GikQ4

Disregard this person who does not understand the experience at all.

The quiet leaf listens on an invisible branch.
Reality is a lie dreampt up by your own consciousness. That is indeed a subjective part of a greater consciousness we are all part of.
Here's tom with the weather.

youtu.be/7zV78IgXzB0

Listened to this while peaking during my first (and only, at this point) time with LSD. Have fun, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=2rqAyI1SRYE&index=1&list=PLHm5tp-uZ5j22HZHtSZaDbWDfwadaldRn

I WILL FIND YOU
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN
I WILL KILL YOU
AND I WILL RAPE YOU

you can't see me. just remember op, you will feel this way FOREVER. it NEVER ends...

Current wallpaper hope this mind fucks you op
Acid is the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zUcSTyD2T7M

BLOOD BLOOD, WATCH IT FLOOD AND WATCH IT FLOW, WHEN WE DIE WHERE WE GO ONLY THE MAD TRULY KNOW

The OP is on LSD, they aren't retarded.

Just because you think LSD is one way, doesn't mean it is.

Overestimating it a bit lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah2ckzXgrx4
Have fun listening to this!

Gel tabs

What is pleasure? What is pain?

Take more spin the fuck out. Do another 3. Tentacle fingers man.

Ohh so scary.

Imagine being in a constant state of confusion where you forget the previous 5 seconds of your existence and have to start all over again from baseline and then it continues to happen and again and again, and you begin seeking validation from the people around you and you keep asking them what happened and they continually get annoyed with you but you keep forgetting that you've even asked and they continue to get annoyed so you begun to think that they are annoyed with your presence by default.

Now that's scary, especially on acid where emotions mean everything.

I love LSD. Gives you a whole different sense of reality. Matrix type shit. Also you get amazing thinking trips that can change your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJCsmO7-12g

just fuckn one had me fuuuuuuucked it was my first time so it had me tripping hard as fuck

So do I man, great fucking drug.

I'm laughing at the retard posting gay shit in this thread because he thinks he's scaring or freaking out the OP.

i hope you have a terrible trip.

sup fam, i love psychedelics. hows your trip going.

What man? I was just describing an experience I had one of my first times tripping.

youtube.com/watch?v=58mK_liFGEk

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyL-yDfmBzQ

hope you like the tunes OP

Rave Conan approved.

Remember to get some form of munch into you man.

Get some vitamin C to make your trip better, or to make you trip for a slightly longer period.

gonna do 2g of shrooms in a few weeks. only done weed before. how much of a mindfuck to expect

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=zpOgyprHkyY

Have a safe trip user

If you've done acid before, shrooms will be a cake-walk for.

Shrooms is more of a body high, and less of a mindfuck.

no acid, only weed

Im telling you the more acid you do the more fun you have. You wont have a bad trip because youll be too monged out. Ive had hellraiser teir trips yet i was laughing at them because i was so fucked up. Do it dude its your first time you will never have a better trip ever just go for it. Youll forget what fear is and learn what its like to be infinite. In the presence of god.

Seriously seeing bugs while on lsd does nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=XkIvQzys5ig

Then don't do 2g. depending where you are.

I'm pretty experienced of psychedelics, and if you've never done any form of psychedelic other than cannabis, then you're in for a good time.

Where are you planning on tripping?

I know, that's why I said disregard him, because he doesn't know anything about the experience.

see this
Now this, would really freak you the fuck out on acid due to the human face.

how much would you suggest? I'm in a bad place mentally but the entire point of the trip is to help me get past it

not sure, either in a forest close by or my room. with a sitter, but he'll also be tripping. sound like a good idea?

Love you m8 as a fellow human being an tripp mane

In your room. Eat an 8th if you want an experience that will give you a reality check. Eat 1g if theyre cyanacens or azurecens

It's not untrue lmao

>the street costs 7 50 18 12 no popels go?
>shut the up mate, i'm tripping and you're nearly making me feel sober, stop being an annoying cunt
>aha xD sorry was just trying to trip you out

You stay away from people who have never tripped, while tripping obviously

just remember that you will likely die soon.

how easy would the eighth be to control?

surprised you recommend the room, i thought shrooms were supposed to be done in nature

Ğ1v € ¥○re $€£7 22 tHe ß맧¥
》》》H€ ₩|Ts f•ur Ū 《《《
$$$€ ŔÞ3|\|Ț$$$ $£! ¥¥h € rŹ ° ■ ●
₩6! ¥6!nG for Y°ų °°¿ ▪ ■□₩■
¥○U * ■ ~ ° ¡¡¡ ●
¿Ý¤U¿ □ ○ ●● □○ ¡¿ ¡. M €? • ° ○ ° ▪▪ ¤
---■¥●uu▪-○•
■▪▪■□▪●▪Ţhh€ €mÞt!N€§$§ □¥¥■■ ° ¤▪▪£▪▪▪
!$ æłł tłłt is r€@£ ° ○ ■■ ▪□▪ ▪¤▪ ■>□
••N○?●°■○■¤¤▪¿●¥€$¡••●□ & ° ¤

I'd recommend doing 5-6 grams it will be terrifying but beautiful in the end

Omg that song would be on a spiritual level!

Take the full 2g's if you're in a room inside.

Make sure you have munch and a friend, regardless of they're tripping or not.

Have constant music on, even just ambient sound so there isn't silence.

If you're a pot smoker get some pot, if you smoke cigs, get some cigarettes, make sure all your shit is in order before you eat those shrooms, because you will not really be able to function mentally for at least 8 hours.

If you're in a bad place mentally then this trip will literally draw your demons out into the light and either destroy them before your very eyes or make them a massive part of your trip.

I suggest for you, 2g's of shrooms, down your room with a friend sober/tripping with an internet connection.

You will be fine, make sure you talk to your friend too, tripping can get very lonely.

remember to check your pulse often. and also look in the mirror often to look at the size of your pupils

Don't be a bitch pissy hippy fuck. Emotions aren't everything. Emotions are subtext. Actions are everything. The mind is æther. The undone the unseen that which is still in manifest.
Get better at this and hold your shit together. Know who you are know who others are know where your lines are drawn. Let yourself flow through them

you are the epitome of cringe

i was considering that. would a bad trip be survivable

K

get the fuck out of here dude.

no, you will surely die if you have a bad trip. you will die and no one would be able to stop it or save you.

gotcha, thank you. would you suggest a sober or tripping sitter

fucking you again

If the room gets too intense then just sit outside. The woods can get a little too wonky for me anyway. Generally the less of a psych you do the harder it can be on you. If you just eat a bunch and trip hard your brain will be to distracted to care about petty things like fear. Youll feel like youre on a muscle relaxer.

>Get better at this and hold your shit together

I've tripped on LSD over 300 times, and I'm tripping right now. I'd like to think I'm more experienced than someone like you who uses it as a drug to feel like a giddy retard for 9 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVsuO2Ichk

The first time I did shrooms (Also 2-3g) it was kind of just really surreal. There were some mild visuals, but to get the crazy effects people talk about you really need a higher dosage.
Imagine being really, really, really fucking baked. That's about what you're gonna get; at least the first time.

This guy is right. The end will feel like you just walked through hell to get to the greatest heaven you couldnt ever imagine.