Post girls you know, other anons say how they'd wanna fuck them. AKA 'Cuck Thread'

Post girls you know, other anons say how they'd wanna fuck them. AKA 'Cuck Thread'

Replies for replies encouraged

I think she has a pretty strong nose. I want to cum on her face. After I talk to her during class, I want to meet with her, smack her to the ground, and cum onto her eyelashes. Smack her in the face with my cock.

That's not how cucking works, faggot

I throw "Cuck Thread" because it's just a known term for this type of thread. I think it's retarded too.

moar

What a juicy little slut. Looks like she has money too. My favorite.

same girl?

She's a rich whore, with an amazing body.

I'd lock her up in that castle she lives in with no human contact except for when she begs me to come satisfy myself using her body

Pull that shirt down so her giant tits pop out and then shove my cock down her throat...face fucking her as she gags and tries to push me off..I keep fucking her face as her tits bounce until I fill her mouth with cum as she starts to cry in disgust.

Anyone like these sluts?

moar

Absolutely monitoring this shit

There's not a lot

Fuck one, make the other watch.

what would Sup Forums do to the one on the right?

Pls be brutal

Bro. Tits!

I'd grab those tits and tell her "these are mine now" before I spit in her face, right on her glasses so she can't see properly. I'd suck on her nipples and bite them a little bit. Then I'd get her to work my cock with her mouth before I pump away at her tight pussy.

Someone do her

I would lift up that swimsuit top and slap her face, then shove my cock down her throat and face fuck her using her hair as reins. When I'm finally ready to unload, I'll cum all over her whore face, especially into those pretty eyes of hers.

I would lift up that swimsuit top and slap her face, then shove my cock down her throat and face fuck her using her hair as reins. When I'm finally ready to unload, I'll cum all over her whore face, especially into those pretty eyes of hers. After all that's said and done, I'll write "RETARDED WHORE" on her forehead and force her to wear it all day.

Yes same girl

How did you get these pics? Did you date her?

Videos too

My slut friend. Raunchier pics incoming.

Post!

mooooore

Feel free to kik me

Leftright777

incoming or what

More of her

no nudes but this girl makes me hnnng

Would mount her face like it's her ass and shove my cock all the way down her fucking throat, fucking her mouth like the piece of meat she is. When I'm done, she'll have to clean my cock and balls completely, if she does poorly she will be punished. Somebody do this goth bitch I know.

Sorry, I'm busy fapping.

> closet fag thread
> birches looking for closet compliments... thread

One or both.

Post the pics of that girl and I'll give you something to fap to

What pics?

Is there more of this one?

I'm not a closet fag, I'm a full out bi fag.

Would lay her down and slide my tongue into her pussy. Before shoving my dick deep into her mouth, then flipping her over and slamming her from behind and cum all over her back

Her
>raunchier pics incoming
>guess not

Some nice ones in here though man

Strong, healthy limbs, well taken care of, nice tender bark

bruh, I'm fishing for replies.

hnnng

this one always hits me right in the chest.

Fuckin cutest

Probably would just cuddle for hours.

wwyd?

Would kiss her deeply, then give her a few slaps on the face to put her in her place. Then I'd take my dick out and force her to beg for it, pleading as she squirts out of her pants like the slut she is. When she's begged enough, I allow her to begin sucking it; though it's really me just pounding her throat and making her swallow every drop of my cum. When we're all done, she would have to lick my balls and ass to show her position below me.
Someone please please do this whore I need this.

have her play with my cock with her feet, can see her pussy up her shorts

make her give me a sloppy bj, covering my cock in her lipstick

My ex-GF

Is that you, Kristen Stewart?

Sneak into her room at night and start raping her in her sleep, then get very rough when she woke up.

Hnnng goddamn

Why is she taking these in what appears to be the bathroom of a retirement home/assisted living center?

Fuck my pregnant wife against her will pls.

Ram my cock into her mouth just far enough to make her gag. Fuck her face while i call her a whore and a victim. Pull out, slap her face with my drool covered cock then slap her to the ground. kick her while shes down, strip off her pants and panties. roll her over, wrap panties around her throat and dry fuck her ass while i choke her out. turn her over again, straddle her chest and pin her head to the floor while i fuck her mouth. force cock into her throat while plugging her nose, hold her down till she passes out. facebash her while shes out, come all over her stupid makeup job. cock slap her till she wakes up. Repeat

would love to take this hottie somewhere secuded by the side of the road and make her suck my cock in the backseat, then after getting her mostly undressed id nail her in the backseat of the car, just absolutely slam that little cunt

moar of this!

Anything else? Be rough and degrade her guys, she deserves it.

I know this fucking cunt

Does she go to your school?

Cmon guys, look at that body!

Kek na I'm friends with her on Facebook doe

I just started dating this chick. What would you guys do?

In a loose fitting dress?
In a photo that shows only her face?
In a puffy jacket?

You literally cannot tell what her body is even shaped like in any of these