Hey cheaters on Sup Forums

Hey cheaters on Sup Forums

Any of you surprised by feeling guilty after cheating?

I've never cheated myself, but I'm beginning to think about it. The only problem I could see is that I wuss out and rat on myself because of guilt

I never cheated but a girl cheated with me
>talk to ex
>she invites me over for some good old watching movies like we used too
>tell me her boyfriend is in Mexico
>fuck
>dude comes back happy
He never found out and we never talked again. I belive she wanted my seed but I'm infertile

it's never worth it
trust me

I've done it a lot.
This is the only relationship where I haven't cheated.
Cheating turns me on so I never really feel guilty. Started talking to my ex again definitely will bang her if we're ever alone.

how is it being infertile?

thats called being gay, or ins erious terms fear. if you want to live in fear all of your life thats fine. imo i would rather not. just do it don't over think it. i dont think u go around telling people u browse /b all the time with the cp and tranys, thats because u did it a lot and the fear left. dont be a kid dude grow up this is your life . of course if you wish to hand over your valuable life to another human that is your choice best of luck cock gobbler

Cheating made me so guilty few times I did it, it was never worth the stress.

i used to have a couple books with cheat codes for n64 and ps1 games
i used to enjoy using them all the time when i was little but now cheating just takes the challenge away from the game enough that it just gets boring too quick

Define cheating

You'll feel guilty after cheating and you'll get found it no matter what

Just dump your current gf and move on

Guilt is the first sign of being a fag, faggot.

this is true dont b e gay dude first you feel guilty next thing you know your taking 2 dicks in the ass because your scared to say no your so gay op i hate u

Kinda sucks, good thing is once a girl claimed I was going to be a dad but she took it hard when the baby was brown and I shot blanks

meh u can always adopt same shit . u got a good advantage no girl can tie u up u got the upper hand like a +1 in life

I've had about 6 chances in my lifetime to cheat, and passed every single one of them up because I knew guilt would get the best of me. Thing is.. I'm going on 40 years old now.. I'm with an older woman that isn't into sex... and the thoughts of cheating flood my mind everyday.. I'm tired of going without sex. I don't want to leave her, but I need some fucking pussy or even a blowjob once in awhile... shes not into it anymore. Strongly thinking about taking the risk.

I cheat a lot in GTA V

The telling he means. Not the fucking. The fucking is worth it. The telling is bullshit.

do it man that's bullshit

does she at least let you pump one out inside her without trying to make her cum?

We only have sex once every 3 to 6 months. IF that. It's total bullshit.. and fuck no, she never lets me just worry about me. It's ALWAYS about her and her needs. She doesn't suck dick or take it up the ass because as she puts it, she gets nothing out of it. So yeah.. I dunno.. Just once i'd like to go hog wild on a girl and blow my load without worrying about her fucking needs all the time. I miss being with wild kinky women that actually get off on pleasing their guy. I NEED that shit in my life. It's been FAR too fucking long.

Yeah, but user, the pain is that I can never have a child of my own, if my future wife or girlfriend wants a kid and I agree I will have to be cucked and I'm not allowing that

cheat on her bro

I would say leave her, but I get that you may have to take what you can get lel

adopt a kid

that way if you decide to molest it you won't have to worry about fucked up incest babies

But that's like half a cuck, I want my child. I'm not taking care of other people's mistake. I'll have to see with my doctor soon if anything is possible like a day where there is a slight chance. Or if not I'll do something with a test tube and science

then you're just getting cucked by science fag

ur best bet is to kill yourself and hope reincarnation is a thing

if you actually have feelings for the girl/guy you're going to cheat on then don't be fucking stupid. don't do it

yes. i like my girlfriend, but i was bored with her and got pissed off after an argument.

i started seeing someone else at the same time. she was hot. i kept seeing her for a few months after i made up with my girlfriend.

i could never stay hard during sex. i don't know why the sidegirl kept wanting to have sex with me, but it always turned into me stuffing a wet noodle in her vag. i'd get her off with my hands and mouth, and i'd leave. she was hot and elegant, but everytime i tasted her kiss or licked her pussy, i'd gag at it tasting different from my girlfriend. the entire thing felt like shit, i don't know why i kept meeting with her after i made up with my girlfriend, but i did.

i grew up with you, Sup Forums - i thought i was an edgelord, but my conscience really caught up with me here. i couldn't look my girlfriend in the eyes anytime she did something cute or nice for me. i stayed awake at night regretting my actions. when i got high, i thought about how fucked up i am and i cry.

i felt that way, yet it took me months to get myself out of that situation. in the meantime, i never denied my sidegirl sex. i guess i thought it made my life more exciting. like characters in TV shows. i chased that adrenaline rush every time, knowing i would just end up with me getting my flaccid dick sucked, and crippling guilt.

eventually, i managed to cut it off. my girlfriend never found out. i haven't told her. i don't think i will - i think i've learnt my lesson.

>considered
I'll see, for now I'll try hard to impregnate the girl I want. If all fails I'm going out cho style

Cheated once several years ago on a different GF than I have now. Still feel bad about it.

Cheated on every one of my 9 girlfriends. 26 and single now. No regrets.

Wrong and wrong

up up down down left right left right a b start select.

Never felt guilty. Not even once. At least not when I was younger.

Now... I seem to put myself through torture playing on hardcore with no cheating.

Stress either way, Op. But this other faggot knows where its at.

i feel you but, the pain is only what u make of it. what is having a kid anyways raising it ect. and if a chick loves u she would understand but yeah i get most bitches aint like that. thats why u gota put yourself above all fuck everyone else, for all you know your the main man in this shit fuck em all in say!. ot aint worth it anyways

Power Overwhelming bro.

But remember there is no cow level.

Cheated on every girlfriend I've ever had. Turns out drugs and sluts are really fun. Never feel guilt until they find out and get all emotional.

I'll keep your words in mind, thanks user. In the meantime I'm going creampie teens before I turn 21.

I use aimbot for tf2

so what I'm getting from all this is that I should cheat

thanks

you are one sick fuck you

there was a video with those crabs that had amazing music, unfortunately music was changed cuz of copyrights.
No idea what it was?

The key is to make it interesting.

(now ex) gf used to work nights, would go out clubbing with a girl I knew, slay her then go pick up gf from her work and try it on with her after, worked out well cause second time round Id be able to go longer so she loved it, and I loved seeing her suck my cock, knowing I hadn't washed the cum off it from the first girl

ive done something like that before, but I didn't dare get a blowjob (also I had to wear a condom with the side bitch)

So she can't taste pussy on your dick? Especially a couple hours afterwards without washing?

Side chick was on the jab so felt safe enough. Weirdest thing was she didnt live in the area permanently yet and stayed at family's places, dodgiest time was went back to her cousins places which was a one bedroom shithole, slammed her back on the couch in the sitting room (basically the only room other then the bathroom and bedroom), 1 year old asleep in a cot other side of the room, 4 year old sleeping on the floor next to the couch, ended up thrusting the couch across into the kid and he rolled over but didnt wake up, gf called me just after I finished and asked for the pick up, had to tell the side chick it was a mate that got left behind out in town. Would have been back home with the gf in less then an hour. She was straight so probably didnt know what cunt juice tasted like, complained a few times but said sorry I'm sweaty and she believed that.