/trans/

mahrez may or may not be going to arselel edition (that would involve arsenal paying actual money, so probably not kek)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jul/20/daniel-agger-liverpool-story-athletes-pills
liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/klopp-hails-100-backing-liverpool-11655814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Morata will outshine Bezememe this season

>de gay

>Ozil
>Sanchez
>Mahrez
>Giroud

One of these things is not like the other

>moyes

Any Liverpool news?

Giroud is a striker.

still a joke

top 4 confirmed

Yeah Ozil is shit

Since when?

Sanchez, Gotze, Hummels, Martinez, PEA, Ginter, Greasemann confirmed LA.

Please replace the µ's with the new hotness, the Aqours, onegai shimasu.

let me just check

nnnnnnope still a shit rotten club full of vile racist players playing shit football supported by murderous bin dipping scum of the earth

you know, the usual

Any update on ex-striker gf making a comeback to user?

Still no new left back :(
Apparently we're interested in Ben Chilwell of Leicester, whom the Leicester staff rate very highly. I can't see him getting much game time ahead of Moreno though. I wish we'd go for Jonas Hector.

sorry, I don't even watch love live I just post them for guaranteed replies

how will Sam do lads

Both is best.

I think he'll do well. People seem to forget he can manage flair players, that Bolton team he had was really nice

>only title win is Division 4
>literally it

Pathetic. I look forward to seeing Reo Coker, Shaun Wright Philips, Holt and Crouch in the line up soon.

Do him and Mahrez play the same position?

Praise magic science babies.

this proves nothing. Is Mahrez a striker?

No. Giroud is shit on his own. He always plays better with another player. If Arselel sign another striker, or maybe even Mahrez on his own, I actually think they could do better.

1. Liverpool
2. Spurs
3. Man Utd
4. Man City
5. Southampton
6. Chelsea
7. West Ham
8. Arsenal
(...)
17. Everton

What anime is everyone watching this season? Planetarian is my favourite so far

It means Giroud scores goals and he isn't a proper striker. Heskey wasn't shit just cause he didn't score, he did provide for Owen thou.

How are you enjoying retirement, Daniel Agger?

>kate abdo

I've never actually found out if she's somali. Anyone know what ethnic origin she is?

Didnt realise Giroud was playing games 11v1. Fair play getting 16 goals.

You knew what I mean you autistic fucker. Have a (You).

It won't happen, Mahrez is staying with us.

What part of Lester are you from lad?

Not well, those pills really did a number on my delusion. It's our year la
theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jul/20/daniel-agger-liverpool-story-athletes-pills

Giroud? Because he's shit and the rest are all top class players?

>he's shit

Lovely meme. I rate it 10/10.

A striker and 2 attacking mids

I can't decide which anime is the best this season, there is nothing that really really excite me this season.

Clever meme. Bringing up the old ones. I rate this meme Classic/10.

If you don't think Jiroo is shit you know nothing about football

>Man United
>3rd
lmfao

they'll win the title by 20 points

they have:
the best GK in the world
the best CM in the world
the best playmaker in the world
the best ST in the world (well, barring maybe suarez, but even that's debatable)

oh and the best manager in the world of course, you're fucking retarded if you don't have at least £5k on them already

LB and DM to liverpool when

>the best playmaker in the world

Man United signed Silva?

Sorry, shit is a bit harsh. Let me rephrase. He's average. Walcott and Welbeck are superior.

lahm and javi martinez la

>Silva
It's not 2011 anymore m8
Even Mata is better than Silva and he's going to be binned imminently.

lol fuck off

Hes the 8th best starting striker that i can think of. Thats pretty shit for a potential title winning team.

only getting one sorry
liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/klopp-hails-100-backing-liverpool-11655814

>8th best
u high m8?

try the 25th-35th bracket

>8th best starting striker
Not even Giroud believes this.

Id stick:
>ibra
>costa
>aguero
>vardy
>lukaku
>sturridge
>kane

Ahead of him. And probably Negredo on past performances, dunno how he played last season.

And that's just the premier league.

>Douglas Costa
>striker

Thats all i was talking about. Compared world wide, yeah hes pretty garbage.

>manure fags this delusional
let's evaluate you colossal faggot
>best gk in the world
best in the prem, not in the world. Neuer, Buffon, Bravo and even Navas to an extent are all way better.
>best cm in the world
flopa will flop. He's not worth half his pricetag and the pressure will get to him
>best playmaker
I hope your not referring to that bundes baby. He needs a good 2 years to settle and by then he'll be past his prime. The amount of delusion to believe that mkitaryan is "the best playmaker in the world" is fucking beyond regular levels of delusion.
>Best striker
this has to be bait. Has to be. A 35 year old who spent the past 3 years knocking in goals against ligue one tier opposition when he had a multimillion dollar group of mercenaries providing him service is a better striker then 28 year old kun aguero, 27 year old muller, 28 year old Lewandowski. and is on par with fucking rat king? This has to be bait. We're hitting delusion levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Martial. Obviously. About 20 times the player Giroud is.

carroll upfront

>world cup semi-finals
>bookmarked

Im just going off of the fact he played left wing most of last season and probably most of this season.

>rooney n10 is no playmaker
>that kardashian country man.....unproven in pl

>should play ibra no10...like in fifa

lewandowski, Suarez. Fuck, even iheanacho all should be added to that list.

>Neuer, Buffon, Bravo and even Navas
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAA
HOLY SHIT, AMERICANS LMFAOOOOOO

>flopa will flop. He's not worth half his pricetag and the pressure will get to him
t. someone who was calling him the GOAT 2 months ago before the transfer was reality

>He needs a good 2 years to settle and by then he'll be past his prime
Yes. Because no player has ever joined the PL and has been immediately successful. Not Sanchez. Not Martial. Not Mata. Not Silva.

>Ibra
50 goals in 50 games
let that sink in. pretty sure he'll hit at least 30 in the PL confirming his place as #1 striker in the world

you're making american posters look bad with your cluelessness

He isn't shit. if he was shit, he wouldn't score anything. The fact he came 6th last year in scoring charts proves he isn't shit. Average? Sure. Not shit.

Yet those two don't score nearly as much.

I don't disagree, he isn't shit though.

Well that's kind of pointless.
Is Giroud a better striker than Messi just because Messi doesn't regularly play as an out and out 9? No.

Yeah but comparing martial to messi is stupid

Martial is just a generic pacebabby

>list of starting strikers
>why not include players who dont start as strikers who are better

If it was a list of better players id agree with you

ffs the Remy thread got deleted

No new rumours either

m8, he's shit

a club like arsenal should have someone who is a bracket below ronaldo and messi

not 5 brackets behind

giroud would be good for a club like sunderland, hull or stoke, not arsenal.

I wasn't comparing Martial to Messi... No idea where you got that from.

Just ate a KitKat Chunky, lads.

Which is why giroud is consistently there top scorer and they consistently finish top 4

I thought it was a list of players who could play the striker position better than Giroud and therefore contribute more to the team overall and win more games. i.e. something relevant and worth discussing

but sure, Giroud, under this guys ridiculously strict, biased, selective and pointless criteria, manages to reach an astonishing 8th place! arsenal are very lucky to have him!

And martial can't lol

Got shifted out to the wing for a guy even younger than him

Just gave your mum my chunky, lad.

>be laverplel

end of the season

>were gonna sign Goatse la. Klopp has him wrapped up gonna win the league la big marque signing

Gotze says hes staying at Bayern

>only agent talk la he'll be a red before the end of the winda la

Gotze signs for Dortmound

>never wanted him la at least he didnt go to spurs

Liverpool sign a player who played for relegated Newcastle last season for 10 million more than Gotze would have cost

>Whynaldum is the new pogba la

Okay? Well, until one arrives, Giroud will have to do. The fact he's scoring any proves he isn't shit. But narratives got to be followed, eh?

I didn't even mention Martial at all, but whatever.

Giroud is shit. QED.

Okay mate

Giroud isn't better than messi ergo he is shit

>he doesn't think prime neuer is better then le can't defend my near post man
>he thinks a player they let go for free and are buying back for over 100 million based of little more then potential will immediately start putting in motm performances
Have you ever watched dortmund faggot? Mkitaryan was anonymous in his first couple years then hit hard in his third. He needs atleast 2 years to settle, he's a bundes baby yet you call him the world's best playmaker? Fuck outta here 5 goals 6 assists at most.
>le 50 goals in 50 games meme
you absolute shitter, he plays for a team that has as much money as bayern and barca, but a league with oppoition that's literally ligue one tier. I can assure you even giroo would get 5 goals if you stuck arsenal in ligue one. And he's 34 years of fucking age, but you consider him on par with aguero and suarez. Literally slit your own wrists faggot.

He plays on the wing because whenever he plays in the middle he gets double or even triple marked. When out wide he has more space and can run at defenders more easily.

i.e. the exact same thing that happens with Neymar, Messi, Bale, Ronaldo etc. and for the same reasons

50**

Bale is worse than Messi, ergo, he's shit.

Deal with it.

Kevin Philips scored a hell of a lot more than Giroud did. He wasn't Arsenal standard either.

There's more to being a striker for a top club than just putting the ball in the net you massive retard.

>ergo
You're not clever enough to understand what I posted so please don't try taking a blind stab in the dark. Embarrassing.

Her other name on wikipedia is listed as Kate Abdolmajid. She's probably self-hating because of her heritage.

'no'

These players play on the wing because they can't win the ball against a centre half and hold the ball up for others. They are wingers and dont have the attributes to play up front apart from in a memey system, regardless of how many goals they score from wide positions

Oh sorry did you just jump into a reply chain for no reason?

Of are you making bollocks up to appear clever

Piss off

>strict

Hardly, anybody good enough couldve been a starting striker.

>biased

Im a Man Utd fan so dunno why id be biased.

>selective

Well if selecting a certain position to compare him to is selective then i guess it is selective.

>pointless

Ill give you that. But so is everything on this board.

Oh well, I guess you're happy with him.Enjoy your 4th place finish and your shit striker.

Meanwhile all of your rivals have world class options and are still looking for superior players to Giroud for their bench options.

City have 4 superior strikers on their books
United have 4 too

Hey lads

We're all friends here

Relax

>appear clever
Thanks for the compliment. Spasmo

What the fuck time is it over there?

Google ergo m8. It's OK to be ignorant.

And Giroud does that as well. But apparently that doesn't count when you use it to defend a player you don't like.

>Giroud does more than score goals
>LOL >STRIKER >DOESN'T SCORE GOALS nice '''''''''''''''''''STRIKER'''''''''''''''''''''''''''' YOU GOT THERE ARSEKEKS XDDD

>Giroud scores goal
>LOL >STRIKER >JUST ABOUT SCORING GOALS THERE IS MORE TO BEING A STRIKER THAN SCORING GOALS ARSEKEK XDD

Pathetic.

>4th

Arsenal haven't finished 4th in 2 years, user. You referencing memes is silly. But what should I expect from a shitposter?

>arsecucks would rather keep giroud

lol okay then, I won't stop you

>Arsenal
>have one striker
>scores 16 EPL goals and gets 6 assists
>no strike partner to pass too
>still managed to come 6th in the league

This meme Giroud is shit has to end. He's average.

>16 league goals
>Sanchez and Ozil behind him
lmao, imagine if Arsenal had someone world class like Benteke, they'd walk the league

You really should stop posting. I'm cringing right now. Please for your own sake just go to bed. You've already been thoroughly taken apart.

post a more pep-ish meme tactics then pic related