My fellow americans I sucked Satans cock and you should too

My fellow americans I sucked Satans cock and you should too

let's elect satan to be our next president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovc-O_z4daQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If this was intentionally shitty, then you have a keen eye for things that are awful.

Fuck obama bin laden

Fuck shitlery and co-kaine

let's see all presidents suck satan's cock

Hillary is different, because she is the fucking devil

If you don't see this you are the biggest cucktard on the planet and should kys immediately

Based on what you're saying, we agree politically, but I was kind of talking about the quality of your post. You suck and you aren't funny. Get off the stage.

OK

And there you have it people, the logic of people voting in this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovc-O_z4daQ

so Obama was a great president and Hillary will be the bestsest?? weeee what's it like living in never never land??

hmm?

tell me?

is it rainbows and fucking unicorns?/

I bet you fucking hippy fuckstain

Bush was a cunt, obama, was a cunt, pretty much every preisdent was a cunt.

they are puppets and tools.

you not seeing through this hit makes me wonder why you are able to vote.

since you're a fucking loonytoon scumfuck retard. Is it fun being as fucking retarded and weak kneed and simple minded as you?

everyday just a brand new day to stick a fucking dildo up your ass and whistle the day away

fucking asshole

Not one of his best bits.

still true

Obama was great, fucking GOP republicans stopped/blocked everything based on a 3 year old arguement of "because your a democrat and BLAH" fucking Trump will not get anything done, Hillary does have an established voice and the only thing I see in Trump is that "puppet": you speak of. someone who doesnt actually have any power, just like it was with bush, just having his strings pulled by haliburton and shit. At least his dad and bill clinton tried to get shit done. Ronald Regan was another actor puppet placed in the white house. The only hope we have is Bernie and now Hillary. When you say she is "satan" get fucked. the people really in charge of the banks and the money see dollar signs in their faces when trump is elected and getting fucked, rightfully so when hillary is pres

you just spewed propaganda. you're a democrat circle jerk fag.

"waaa waaa my dicks too small. alpha males scare me. let the nigger pump his monkey seed in my asshole. I waaa waaa." - you

listen to yourself the only hope was bernie but now it's the person that was the total antithesis of him and stands against everything i believe. You cuck piece of shit

bernie is a cuck

warren is a cunt

The Clintons are criminals the fact you can't see it means you are a special kind of fucking stupid.

again, that 3 year old argument

the fact that you don't think every president since LBJ have not been puppets make think you don't really pay attention.

this year. these idiots will be driven to think they must vote for lesser of the evils.

want to change the world

everyone stop voting for democrats or republicans

or no one

just protest in mass.

an election where 8 mllion people vote would be illegitimate. People would have a mandate for change.

trump would also be a puppet. CLinton is a huge puppet. Wake the fuck up.

If satan was running for president it would split the democratic vote and hand the election to Trump.

Lbj was the most corrupt president ever

yeah and every president since then has been the same what the fuck is your point little fella?

But he doesn't want me to vote Trump tho.

there is nothing to wake up from, the shit goes down every day in washington and the only thing you can do is say "TRUMP IS SATAN" I wasnt the fucking guy creating a thread to spew garbage. YOU wake up. you are fucking behind your computer telling everyone to revolution while your pokedeck grows with your neckbeard and all the knowledge you have is wasted on some asshole you are telling off on /b. you wake up dude, if everyone is a puppet, which I agree with.... then what the fuck choice do you have besides anarchy.... TRUMP>? just kill yourself, you talk about puppets and you support the most obvious choice

I am not gonna vote for Hillary, but nice try

fuck trump he is the same.

trump is a POS, Obama is a POS, Hillary is POS, Bush is a POS, Bill is a POS . it goes on and on. i's the same shit and all you dumb fucks buy into it. hur dur this guy is satan no this guy is satan. they both are. now grow the fuck up and start making rational decisions and stop being a fucking idiot shitstain. get it? you reject piece of garbage

hillary and trump are dipshits

stop being a fucking fat loser and go create something you lazy bitch

wtf are you some mexican?

So is Obama

yup

Listen to Bitch go die by speedgang it was made just for you.

The devil is persuasive. Just like Obama.