What's Sup Forums smoking tonight? I just picked up a Q of something called sonoma coma. Iz dank

What's Sup Forums smoking tonight? I just picked up a Q of something called sonoma coma. Iz dank.

I'm smokin some Dark Blue Dream from a denver dispo, its pretty stony but also cerebral, perfect for reading a book or cruising bullshit on Sup Forums

das some shit weed bro, so flakey.

Why do stoners think talking about weed is a worthwhile conversation? You people are so fucking dull and humorless.

ok Nihilist

weed smells like shit you dumbass stoners.
kill yourselves

Thats good looking weed you dont know what you're talking about

Smoking some green daddy purp. It tastes excellent.

I bet you sit around tire fires talking with your fellow mouth breathers about which is better, bud ice or steel reserve, get fucked faggot

Is that the best scenario you could come up with to demonize me? I thought weed was supposed to make you creative.

Yep

this nigga said demonize me
obviously only talks about politics IRL and is boring as shit so takes it out online in a Sup Forums thread

sad cuz no one that lives doesnt revolve around politics would ever say demonize in casual conversation

I'm a session musician, you non-perceptive no-talent.

nice very relevant to anything i posted, but go ahead find a way to humble-brag without anyone asking (typical neckbeard tactics)

He also clearly does not know the definition of demonize

>dull and humorless
Kinda like your life?

>thinks I have some responsibility to stay on topic with his retarded ass

>narcissistic

>unfunny

>not creative

>bad perception

>typical weed eater

My 3rd grade class would have loved that one. You're like a parrot.

"brraaaakkk. no u. Braaaaakk"

>session musician
Aka loooooser! Lol

if you're in 3rd grade you should not be on this site kiddo

Great comeback...

Purple voodoo

It can smell like anything almost. Not like you care.
Op, Vaping weed is where it's at nowadays. Taste better, extends your weed, more healthy than smoke. Don't get me wrong, a good blunt with the homies while camping is the shit.

Don't act like you rolled that

Doming 8 pts of molly

no shit

thanks

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE, there are kids on here

Who the fuck sells it by points?
Hope you test your shit. Mdma users are some of the dumbest people I've ever meet. Selling them pills was too easy.

You gotta upgrade from the magic flight memebox. There's way better vapes out there

Hope its shit and you have a bad heart attack

You really should never wish that on someone, just saying, its not cool

Some shit that smells a lot like pledge. Decent bud tho.

I have over 5. It's just prefer to use it for tasters now a days. Plus you can get huge hits with the right tech and a charged battery or the power adapter.

That looks like some fire bud for sure, kushy as fuck.
I'm just smokin on some afgooey, nothing special

Northern lights.

I bought all 8 of them for 115. I'm kidding I already took them and tripped my fucking ass off. Best feeling ever until you take more than 3 and then you realize you fucked up and your coming down hard. My mind was literally slathered in that shit. There was a cartoon factory full of geometric creatures that had flaming yugio eyes swirling around landing on them behind my eyes after I flew through a grey tunnel. Real mdma. Turned dark purple with testing kit.

Don't know if i was doing it wrong but everything about mine annoyed me. The battery was a pain in the ass to push in, my weed would burn, the hits were kinda shallow.

Got the arizer extreme q and it works well for me

Sour diesel

you may have gotten sass bro, I've eaten plenty of molly and a lot more than .8 and never hallucinated anything like what you're describing, you probably got molly laced with 2c-i or sass

It definitely has a learning curb but such clean hits instantly when you get it down. The company is releasing a new vaporizer this year. More user friendly. I also have your vaporizer and hope you elbow pack =)

A gram of OG Kush and a gram of Fucking Incredible. Feels good, man.

Or maybe you got shit molly. I tested mine. It was retarded dank and one of the most positive experiences to date after integration.

Dutch Treat 29% THC

Dude, Mda and mdma show identical response in testing, I'm sure you had a great experience, but anyone who has ever eaten pure Molly Chrystal can tell you, either you're full of shit, or you ate something other than just mdma

Other RCs can still produce that result on the test when mixed. But ya I've had visuals closed eyes and other psychedelic effects from really strong sativa wax and edibles. Mdma can also produce thos effects, I believe ya

Pic related

Nice sized nugs.

Looks good.

ran outta oil, should i do an iso claim run?

Reclaim that shit yo, its like reliving a great experience but with people you hate

Nice rig.
I have a mod box running a wolf mod titanium atomizer for travel use. Just got the reclaim from the globe. Holy shit it hits hard in the real bubbler with the domeless ceramic.

bump

>Justifies existence with career choice

No wonder you're a session musician, you don't even have the raw poetic talent of a busker with a $30 Gremlin, you boozy washout.

i just cleaned the salt, i need to do the tripod and my mini dabbuchino.

I thought that looked like a salt peice. I have a hand pipe from Salt.

personally of all his work, this is my favorite piece, and i follow salt religiously, he has done some crazier pieces on his own fersure, but i love the collab with akio for its elegance, the white and UV flamingo is so clean, for its size, about 6 or 7 inches, its a beautifully detailed work of art, akio kills linework, hard to see but its woven on the eye

and post that beauty?

Where do you stay in California?

It's at my girls house. I don't really combust much anymore. Vaporizers at home.

>not giving out my location on Sup Forums
why do you assume cali tho?

It has to be West Coast or Canada if you know actually glass artist. I live in southern California.
You know how to get mineral stains out? Let my friend borrow my bedside bubbler and he left hard water in it. Bugging the shit out of me.

The daily work horse

bro salt and iso get my shit spotless EVERY time, use 70% or higher iso. and coarse salt helps
rinse well with warm water and let dry

also east coast is as much as ill give away for my location... my local shop stocks nothin but hella heady, and i follow glass art on ig and lots of my friends are into it. i wanna get out to cali someday tho

its a cone we all know he didnt role it and so does anyhhoen that sees it

I already did two washes like that.
I know some East Coast states are very limited on choices weed wise. At least you have connects.
When I visited family in Pennsylvania, had to go towards NY to pick up. Maybe my cousin had bad connections.

I was in one of the adjacent threads in Category view and I wanted to ask you to stop shitting up everything it's seeping through our carpet.

really, and mineral stains STILL there? you use 91 percent iso? well damn son, ive never had iso leave anything in there with a good iso/salt run

Quick tip.
If you a cheap glass dome 510 battery vaporizer. They fit a standard 14mm female.

I was gone for a month almost. He has really hard water apperarntly m

Candy Kush + Bay Dream.

let that soak in 91 iso for a few days, let salt sit in with it and shake up every so often, thats the best i could say brom is a good iso soak

I'll see what's up. I'm heading out soon. Thread is dying anyways.

OG Kush right now.
Green Crack is daytime.

Why are you here again?

i dont know what the fuck i'm smoking, the only thing i know is that it comes from Sinaloa, México.

Is it true what they say, can you really hear the voices of the people who died making that brick weed and who brought it into the US?

It's the same as talking wines, or cars. You're just dumb.

You are goddamn right Juan

Sup, mi abuelo va viniendo de michoacan en unos días

Forgot my photo.
I've have good pot in Mexico, Tijuana and Ensenada. Gotta ask for Panama red, Verde limón, or be le rose.

Bettie Page reporting in