Why do some girls do this?

Why do some girls do this?

Do what?

What? Use a toilet? Because we don't all live in India.

Poop.

idk man. I don`t get it either. I really like the ones that don`t

No I mean why do they poop?

taking the bait

Is it wrong for a girl to poop?

Because it's sexy, ofc.

Replying to the bait

To make room for the penis.

Do you not use a toilet?

Are you some kind of fucking animal or do you live in India where they shit in Cornhole boards?

What the actual fuck are you referring to, OP? Because right now I'm thinking you're not even decaf retarded, you're full blown 2x shot espresso god damn dumb.

why do you poop?

Because they have dat ass that you love to fuck.

Yes it is. Poop smells like farts.

I agree. The ones who don't use the toilet are way better, IMO.

Faggot

no, farts smell like poop

new science debate: what came first - the poop or the fart?

idk why this exists, but i am intrigued

moar girls on toilet

It's a thing.

At least x% of males are attracted to this, or else our species wouldn't have evolved the capability to do it in the first place. Science~!

So I can get a hard on

cystitis

I'd like to keep believing pretty girls don't shit, at all. However I couldn't marry a girl who I wasn't comfortable with the fact that they actually do. The thought of these 10/10 dropping a deuce is worse than any rekt clip I've ever seen

Jokes on the guy below you, I was going to call you a faggot anyway.

Faggot.

Some of them do it to make money. A hot girl can make money selling her turds to pervs of the internet you know.

Take this moment to acclimate yourself, with cognitive dissonance.

Nigger

I bet that room smells like shit.

Holy shit

Literally

Maybe. I'm sure it smells like girl shit. I'm sure it doesn't smell like any other kind though. Definitely specifically her smell, and nobody else's.

Shitting and pissing at the same time should be outlawed.

I don't mind a girl shitting as long as it's a feminine shit.

well this has been the stupidest thred i have ever seen congrats op for being an autistic cunt

Alright. So, here's the best part--you actually can have influence on the way women piss and shit. You can actually, slightly, effect how all women in the future will do this, but only by being attracted to it. Isn't that perfect justice?

If you let yourself love this human behavior, that's the force that allows you to make genetic determinations that will echo throughout the rest of time. So, if you want, you can choose to be the kind of person who actually only ever mates with a woman that doesn't piss and shit at the same time. And in doing this, you'll affect the genetic destiny of the rest of humanity, insofar as your own genes propagate down the line.

It's the most perfect irony.

This guys gets it.

Yeah, there are several models on scatshop selling their poop. But the one that starting doing it first, Poo Alexa, isn't making vids anymore and I think she no longer sells her poop either.

Girls dont poop. they hold it in untill it turns to drama.

I think if a woman was sexy enough she could make a living doing this. You never have to get a job, eat, digest the food, poop it out, sell the poop, use the money to buy food, eat, digest the food, poop it out, sell the poop, use the money to buy food, eat, digest the food, poop it out, sell the poop, use the money to buy food, eat, digest the food, poop it out, sell the poop, use the money to buy food, eat, digest the food, poop it out, sell the poop, use the money to buy food, eat, digest the food, poop it out, sell the poop, use the money to buy food, eat, digest the food, poop it out, sell the poop, use the money to buy food, forever till you die