Hey Russians how's it going? cool statue btw. Can I ask you a question?

hey Russians how's it going? cool statue btw. Can I ask you a question?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88
youtube.com/watch?v=5He_PGomJVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where's that?
I've seen same in Kiev

Volgograd (Stalingrad)

It looks like my wing penis

It's about pic. I've heard they're faux party propped up by the government to give voters the illusion of democracy and lend further legitimacy to the government (frankly, I'm pretty relieved to hear this, given their politics). Do you agree with this? Have you voted for them, and if not, is it because you don't think they are a real opposition?

>Can I ask you a question?
no

>how's it going?
It's -28C outside, so not good.
>Can I ask you a question?
Yeah, why not.

>democracy
are you sleeping?
democracy is a global fake

Some people think that there is no real opposition in Russia at all. I can't say for sure whether it's true or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true.

Are you a member of the Russian Orthodox church? What do you think of it, and what sets it apart from other major religious institutions?

>I've heard they're faux party propped up by the government to give voters the illusion of democracy and lend further legitimacy to the government
It`s a popular conspiracy theory.

>Do you agree with this?
Not quite. They`re trying to win elections and they oppose the leading party at some points. Though, they`re not 5% as revolutionary as some not very popular liberal opposition parties.

>Have you voted for them
No.

>is it because you don't think they are a real opposition?
No, it`s because in the core they are the same right-wing liberals as the government and the non-systemic opposition.

No, I`m not member of any. I think it`s a strong propaganda instrument, just as any other major religious institution.

god doen`t exist

> I've heard they're faux party propped up by the government to give voters the illusion of democracy and lend further legitimacy to the government (frankly, I'm pretty relieved to hear this, given their politics).
Yeah, sort of this. The first legal party in USSR which was not a CPSU was more of a source for illusion of democracy
>Have you voted for them, and if not, is it because you don't think they are a real opposition?
No, I never voted for them. I don't think that they are a real opposition, I disagree with Zhirinovsky and I don't believe in the modern democracy

youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88

jirinovsky is just a putin's fucking clown like trump.
there is no any opposition in the russian assembly

This

Yes and I was baptised by my own will. Right now I'm moving to atheism
I think that church does what it always did in the past - collaborates with the government and pushes the propaganda. As expected.
>what sets it apart
What do you mean?

Which of your neighbouring countries do you like the most/least? Where does China rank on that scale?

What does it do that no other major religion does? What unique activities does it engage in, or beliefs does it encourage? If any.

Japan, Belarus, China, Finland, Georgia. Belarus is on top. China is more to the end.

The most: Kazakhstan > Belarus > China > Japan> Ukraine > Finland > Norway > Georgia

The least: Best Korea > /balt/

When will we be friends?

i`m poor and i never be abroad
and i can't rise my opinion only from tv or internet
so your question is invalid

no

>like the most
Kazakhstan and Belarus
>like the least
currently it's ukraine. baltic cunts and georgia were targets of the propaganda before

i mean - never

Wow, that guy sure can speak.

It does fund the cartoons and movies (most of them are hilariously bad, like "Children vs. Sorcerers"). It uses far-right extremists (Sorok Sorokov movement) to beat the shit out of those who oppose the building of new churches. It tries to push "the basics of Orthodox culture" discipline in school programs. And Putin's confessor is writing books and performs on stage with the monologues on spiritual themes

He's our pre-release version of Trump

Not Dalmatia, South-Ossetia and Donbass? :^)

>not liking /balt/
don't hate eesti, they just don't want to team up with russia because they're afraid of becoming a satellite state again

Politically, then. Which neighbouring country do you think has the best government, or political landscape overall?

Don`t care and know much about South-Ossetia. And Donbass is Ukrainian territory, they`re having civil war, how could you forget? (Totally corrupt militaristic anarchy, it`s far worse then Ukraine now)

>pre-release version of Trump
lol. they are really the same

no one
shit is everywhere
choose from most shit or least shit, it's not a choice

Seems like he is in a gay club

Do you have a opinion of Norway as a country?
Or is it just... too small in size to really be a opinion piece?

How do you rate the Norwegian Writers you know about?

What do Russians, particularly those who are jewish, think of the autonomous Jewish Oblast?

They do not care

Extremely rich, extremely cucked, and government takes your children away from you. That`s pretty much all I know.

youtube.com/watch?v=5He_PGomJVs

That's the typical opinion of a Russian bydlo about Norway because that's all you can get from russian tv lol.

Do Russians care about anything?

Yes, but definitely not about autonomous Jewish Oblast.

I thought the point of being a citizen in a superpower is that you don't need to care about anything.

I've never heard the government taking away children part about Norway.

Elaborate please.

It`s a fragile and vague opinion,based ourely on stereotypes. I can`t elaborate.

I've heard about some protest or other. Sounds like it's just Romanians, Slavs and Turks complaining that social services takes away their kids because they can't raise them, or give them adequate care,

But it must be based in something right?

Oh I understand now. My dad used to work as a social worker and people who complain about that shit are literally retarded.

Yes you have to feed your kids.
No starving isn't a punishment.
No you can't bruise your 7 year old daughter because she spilled something.

They hit kids and then make up stories about "ebil norwegian government"

In a Nietzche way?
Yes.

The reality is that being a Bydlo means you don't care about things, but those things are things you should care about.
Like the quality of your life. Or maintenance of public property, or public spaces.

Barnevernet is a fun government organization
Basically:
1. Slavs neglect their Children
2. Barnevernet partially do its job
3. Slavs get mad, but are organized in Pinsevenne and other paritally global orgnaizations, and get Slav media coverage
4. Barnevernet gives no fucks

> No you can't bruise your 7 year old daughter because she spilled something.
Why not? If you don't beat kids they become fags.

First, you have to get your Green Card.

>Why not? If you don't beat kids they become fags.

Ah I see. As salaamu alaikum to you too.

While thats true, your kids also become fags if you only beat them.