Let's settle this. Is my GF hot /b? I've been getting mixed signals...

Let's settle this. Is my GF hot /b? I've been getting mixed signals, some niggers are disgusted by her and the other half jerk their tiny dicks off. Will provide more pics/nudes on req

mole bigger than your future

need more visual data

Nudes?

GF is autist that captions every pic and shows half of face

she must be ugly for you to open on just a half pic of her face

Post more face pics.

Yeah, we're going to need those nudes for a proper analysis.

A lot more nudes than face pics

> (You)
Anything full body?

I would fill her with my babys

is it she arab?
i love it!! bost more bicther blease!!
any bicther of bakini??

Puerto Rican and cracker

Trying to find decent face pic

Anybody who say they wouldn't just has to be special snowflake, or likes unorthodox women. She is beautiful in face, and has a bangin body. You're either gonna shut up and posting moar noods, or can we stop wasting time here OP?

Personally, I'd say yes, but the question is, do YOU find her hot/sexy/attractive? That's all that matters.

I would fuck anything that moves, OP

>is my gf hot?
>never posts a picture of her face

We'll never know.

That's the thing user, I can't decide. Some days she looks cash and others I question myself for being attracted to her. She's a bit into the overly
Thick range and normally I wouldn't go anywhere near a fat girl if she was the last bitch on earth but with this one it looks good on her and I don't seem to mind

I enjoy her oversized areoli

>Overly thick range
Fam....

Yup yup

That's the best word I can use to describe her, most of the time she doesn't look completely fat

Also, hello Satan

Have lez pics of her and hoe friend if you fags are interested

Amazing

>
>That's the thing user, I can't decide. Some days she looks cash and others I question myself for being attracted to her. She's a bit into the overly
>Thick range and normally I wouldn't go anywhere near a fat girl if she was the last bitch on earth but with this one it looks good on her and I don't seem to mind
Sorry for being the serious one on here, but if you find that you can enjoy her company, and as a benefit, enjoy the sex, then I would say you have a done deal. It seems a majority of Sup Forums agrees that's she's fine af too. More tush, more cush, eh?

I want to marry her!
she has excellent malawah!!
And a fine terrace!
You are Arab man with luck!!

Thanks brother Her pussy is quite bomb

moar??

spread legs?

Ask and you shall receive

pretty damn great.

Apparently you all like so let's liven things up, get some requests in here

This girl is like
explosion in my Djellaba!!
she love for me !

Nice! more spread?
or face?

Plz post moar face

Any of her with cum?

I love my sloot she's adorable

shes hot. Any ass spread??

You fucking idiot, you're wasting a perfectly good change for a threesome. It hurts me to watch you throw your opportunity away.

Only one close to that is a blurry pic of pussy/asshole when she was dripping wet but have more pussy and lots more lez/general nudes

We're working on the threesome plans atm faggot she just sent those while she was staying with a friend

share some lez?

Do you have hers with her friend with both nude?

Oh good. I thought you were a pleb.

Let's see it fam

Wasn't too happy about showing her asshole

Friend wouldn't take off bra

moar!!

Is this a horse vagina? What the fuck am I looking at

>Daddy

you should both drink the koolaid.

spread the pussy again?

I am special, my mommy says so. FUCK YOU FAGGOT.

I'd be salty too if I didn't have a large breasted female to call me daddy

Pussy pics are her weak link. Only have a total of around 8 so not much variety

>large breast.
>me being salty about it
>summer 2016 still saying salty

drink da koolaid.

sorry I couldn't get past her burnt areolas. also those subpar non perky breast.

if the nipple sits below the breast crease, its saggy. those nips are going to the south pole, and never coming back.

Harsh

Gah damn, are we still in here? Well at least OP coughed up all this win. Thanks OP. For once not a faggot.

any more of her asshole?

JEWS??

There are not, I make threads about her a lot though so I'll post updated pics and possibly take live request

You're very welcome user

Let's get her crowned queen of /b bros

That is hot...

that ass is 10/10

How many people are still in this thread, lurkers give an ey nigger

lurking up a storm

still here

hahahahaha bro did you not listen to me in the other thread?? none of these fags actually believe this landwhale is hot, and if they do they weigh at least 20 lbs more than her. theres no hope for you bro, still searching for approval. im not even sorry for you anymore at this point, simply disappointed. you had potential

Just got her, keep Posting

ey nigger

cool story summer fag. Go jerk of to some furry in your parents basement

Is there any of just her face? Like OP, her body is great like she looks thick and nice. Just don't think shes ugly, keep those thought out of your head, shes a keeper. Also ey nigger

why you mad bro?

You obviously enjoyed because you dragged your cuck ass into another thread about her, have fun silently striking your 3 inches of fury to my cash HJ giving GF

Kek

Yo got more lesbian shit?

Any of you guys fucking or nah?
If not, more booty

Plenty. From here on out dubs requests will be fufilled, too many people wanting different things

More Booty!

Rolling for asshole

Not even mad. You're just a pleb who's never had a woman

Lesbian shit. Roll