Just marathoned this

Just marathoned this.
So I guess Community is in the mcu now?

Also fight scenes in the first half of the movie are awful, holy shit 3 cuts a second and shaky cam all over. Christ of Almighty.

Spider-person, Ant-boy and Black cougar were pretty cool.

I liked the bit where Captain North America and Iron Guy fought each other near the end.

What did you think of Red Witch Lady and Iron Vegetable?

They were just ok I didn't care about them

>watches one movie
>calls it marathoning

Good job user, your attention span has really improved.

Yeah, I did a double-feature of the first 2 minutes last night and it wasn't too bad.

>community in the mcu

not sure pelton would be dean of mit or that shield would take abed.

Bring back Community.

That was an alright show

I think you need to marathon Sup Forums a bit more

I'm done with this Mickey Mouse-tier soap opera drama. It doesn't help either that all the fight scenes are edited by a teenager with Tourette's and Parkinson's, it's as if they want to distract the audience from how shoddy everything looks by waving a flashlight on their face. I couldn't give a damn about any of these sterile excuses for characters. During the airport scene all the artificially-inflated conflict devolved into a child playing with one toy in each hand and bashing them together.

It's riddled with sophomoric and shallow pseudo-political ponderings that are thrown out the window when the quiptastic action starts. They completely disregard for the umpteenth time the collateral damage while they're having fun showcasing their flashy abilities.

The third act pretends to get serious when in reality it turns into a cheap heartstring manipulation revolving around "why didn't you tell me Cap waaa".

This part completely disregards the fact that Stark knows all too well that brainwashing and mental manipulation is a thing, let's not forget that he has witnessed it firsthand with Banner. There's no excuse for him to have such a sudden change of heart other than to extend the conflict for another 15 minutes of mindless violence, and leave the manchildren with the impression that they've just witnessed an intricate revenge tragedy.

All smoke and mirrors, the constant quipping is an effective tool to cloud a fanboy's mind and judgement.

Finally, what's left is an entire team of "world-class" heroes that got fooled by a man wearing a Bucky mask. Not to mention that the villain's stale trope was better executed 19 years ago when Scream 2 came out, ironically, a film satirizing this cliché.

If you don't think this is cartoonish and laughable you might be too young to post on this site.

Season 1 is GOAT television tbqh

>Community is in the MCU

Well, Alison Brie is Black Widow in Avengers Academy.

>Alison Brie as Black Widow
>Alexandra Daddario as Wasp
>Kiernan Shipka as as Spider-Woman
>Bella Thorne as Tigra
>Sup Forums in charge of casting

>Its just an adult film
Would watch

Man that's nothing

In batman vs superman fight scene he says "save martha and not save my mom" Films is litteraly over at that point for me

Such plothole.

Civil war was good though, really consistent story and character development

You do realise that humanized Superman in Batman's eyes right? He was first taken aback by him saying MArtha, he thought he meant his own mum but then he realized Superman had a mum that needed saving

>DUDE QUIPS LMAO

Its dumb as hell

If I were Batman Id still kill Superman

On the other hand, Cap was a fucking douchebag who knew one of his pals' parents were brutally murdered, but hid the info (making him, legally, an accessory) because MUH BUCKY DINDU NUFFIN.

I think those two were queer for each other.

Only thing you'll ever kill is a family-size bag of Cheetos, morning, noon and night.

He genuinely didn't know Bucky killed them though. He knew HYDRA did but it's not like Bucky was the only assassin working for them.

>tips

My opinion of the film?

It had all the necessary ingredients for a good film.
But it was cooked at an amateur level and covered up with some spices to hide the fact, then presented on a silver tray with diamonds around the rims.

I liked it, but it could have been SO MUCH BETTER.

I'm worried for Apocalypse.
The previous 2 were fun as fuck, going back to the roots of main X-men, with some minor changes here and there for PLOT, but they flowed nicely.
3rd ones got so many mixed reviews I have no idea what the fuck to think. I tend to ignore reviewers entirely, and I knew Apocalypse would be polarising as fuck with people, but damn man.
Someone spoil it for me, was it good?

Making JLaw one of the major focal points in the movie was an awful idea and I expect it to suffer because of that. I understand why they did it but fuck

Apparently they fucked up the continuity again. Wolverine is still captured by Striker to get his admantium claws

The only scene with arguably bad cuts is the swat team in the building with cap and bucky

Otherwise you're getting old, you old fart :^)

Ahh, fuck. I'd still bang her. Then kill her for the sake of humanity.

But this whole series is a "reboot".
None of the Wolverine films hold any continuity over these ones.
This is basically a whole other universe setting. (which is quite common in Marvels stuff)

Know the way in the end of Days of Futures Past it shows "Striker" capturing Wolverine but it turns out "Striker" is Mystique? Well now it really was Striker also JLaw dies

Hmm, weird. I might need to rewatch that bit.
Either way, a minor issue if it is.
I can forgive silly stuff like that, if it was a really major plot point I'd be annoyed.

Am I the only one disappointed that pic related didn't appeared in the movie?