When will we have our golden age for futbol?

When will we have our golden age for futbol?

Tomorrow.

When Vela becomes 100%

Isn't Chicharito supposed to be the GOAT?

He's shit and inconsistent. Not a blanco type player to carry the team. On form he' one of the best poachers but when he's not he's one of the worst players ever

After we take over USA.

never

like England, you have a fucked up structure and a losers mentality

ERA PENAL
R
A

P
E
N
A
L

It passed OP. It was back in 1999.

we're starting to breed a new generation of footballers that will bring fĂștbol home in MĂ©xico 2026.

hopefully never

probably never because of this honestly, the only time I see a possible change in mentality and infrastructure is if USA embarasses mexico 7-0. Even then mexican delusions of grandeur will probably prevail keeping everything the same.

We'll see China winning a WC before Mexico being relevant.

When you get better coaches

In Confederaciones Mexico will show the world once and for all who the fuckin BOSS is...

Remember these words, muthafuckas...

Why is there always an American flag posting this topic?

>we
>all these chicano flags
Dear, sweet lord, I'm not even a Trumpfag, but you faggots have to go back
Anyone who Mexico plays against?

Can you guys take all the Chicanos back?

CHI

When you stop cockblocking your young with old sudacas. Also when you stop putting too much hype in players who are average at best.

Mexicans are too dumb to understand soccer
>7-0

PU70

70 get

CHICANOS are the scum of Sup Forums...

Dude, it is clear that dat guy isn't the most handsome player but he is fairly skilled and is wanted by a big club in italy (Lazio maybe?)

>we
>dat flag

CHI

>he took the bait

>horrera
>skilled

Well, at present he's playing for a big club of Portugal. Does the portuguese league sucks? I ask because I dunno

kek nobody wants them. Serious. Even if you are siryan isis germens will wellcome them but srly nobody wants chicanos.

Who the fuck do you think you are asking for anyone to take somene out of your sight when you are a basement dweller that can barely feed by himself.

Okay, then take him too while you're at it.

I'm kinda drunk, could you formulate your question with simpler words?

Who are you to lecture another basement dweller?

>Mexishit
>golden age
>futbol
KEK!!!

Get the fuck out of my country spic.

ITT: beaner

Never it seems. We are too fucking dumb to do things the right way. This generation was supposed to be golden. But all mexicans are either not good enough or degenerate divas who doesnt care about training hard to be always better.
>Sub18 NTs winning WCs and olympic medals and shieet
>grow up to be underperforming pechos frios flops who lose 7 0 to chilel or doesnt even play in the NT anymore

Wetback

At least you're not insulting the US this time

Progress!

CHI

>we
>my flag
get out

CA

>We are too fucking dumb to do things the right way

WTF Americans did to you? why do you treat yourself like that, dude?

>70

That was your fault, don't blame it on us.

You are probably baiting but that behaviour is prior to that fuckin match. I suspect it has to do with the American-Mexican war, something must have happened

Mexico isn't a 1st world country but it isn't a shithole...

Atleast mexico lost to the winners, we hosted the tournament and got btfo by goldilocks and we will forever be remembered because of his record breaking free kick goal.

CHI-CA-NO

being chicano is a mental illness

Same happened to Spain, Porgual and Chile until a couple years ago and you still manage to win your first title

OP Its the same americunt that post this same thread just to make Chicanos look bad.

nah, spee is obsessed with Chicanos....

Having no trophies doesn't imply having a loser mentality. Will isn't enough to win something...

Between 2045 and 2052, trust me on this and try to stay alive long enough to witness it

Real talk it is, to this day most Mexicans are low key still butthurt.
t.Chicano
Though I hate the losers mentality, even when we lose or have a bad year I just think to myself that we do have potential.I mean tbhf it took the Netherlands to take us out last WC.I think Mexico need's to get over it's nervousness, I mean even I get nervous during big games and I don't even play in them.

that flag

You don't get it because your people aren't being shot at and murdered by the hundreds of thousands in the US

When Trump gets elected, there's gonna be a genocide against us

>leave his country
>thinks he deserves anything from any country but pity

Either you die here or you stop being from here

I thought it was the u-17 champion team? Was that the same group that won the oylmpics?

You're not from Michoacan like I am from. I'm good with not having La Familia or the Templarios fuck with me.

LE

NUNCA

That's not how it works

Not everyone becomes American. America is a White European country. Mexicans have no place here

Considering mexicans are like 10% of your population you do have place for them and there's nothing you can do about it at this point one would believe you already get used to them.

A dog born in a barn doesn't become a horse

but your mother in a sty is certainly a pig

mexicans have native blood in them, they were here long before europeans. the east coast is white european country, that is where we landed, the west was tribal territory.

what does this even mean?

Why do white supremacists keep saying this shit?

>no era of mexican domination ever

Un perro nacido en un establo no se convierta en un caballo

Are you the only Belizean with an Internet connection?

maybe,
but ive seen another regular belizean poster. I dont know who that is, but i hate that guy

t. cletus

Our young teams have been really good lately, since 2005 the U-17 team has one 2 World cups and 2 Concacaf championships, its just a matter of setting the path so these kids grow into their full potential. With time we will have the team that our country deserves.

Fuck you whoever saying shit like "omg we too dumb, we all corrupted n shit". We have the people, we just need them in the right jobs for it to happen, and sooner or later it WILL happen.

Found the argentinian

>We have the people, we just need them in the right jobs for it to happen, and sooner or later it WILL happen.

this is pretty sad desu.

literally represents everything wrong with mexico and the delusion of mexicans. This is seen in mexican politics as well and people will continue to be blind about it with blind optimism saying stuff like this and how things will change and blah blah blah.

tsk tsk tsk

Well shit
> has won...

I'm a chicano

upset?

CHI

Hey Mexico, is being Mexican a plus when it comes to American girls? Have you cucked the gringo boy, chicano dude?

After us

i wouldn't say it's either a plus or a negative. in Socal there are so many of us that there is no "foreign appeal" like yuros get. My last gf was white and loved hearing me speak to my parents on the phone

>Have you cucked the gringo boy

yea white girls are easy

White girls are fucking easy.

Fucking n00b white girls are easy af, even peruvians get away with it.

>Go to bellavista
>Spot white tourist grills
>Say hi
>...?
>Fucking profit

White girls seem to avoid me, but Hispanic Americans are easy af

Except "american" is not a race, nor a species. And if it were, it would stand for the natives you wiped out.

kek

EHHHHH

This x2, gringas are the filthiest putas you will ever meet. They fuck black guys just to piss off their dads for petes sake.

Most people think of America as a white country

We're whiter than Europe now

>we're whiter than europe now
post the proof m8.

Keep in mind that hispanics are projected to become the majority by 2050 or something like that.

You're like 68% white, I'm pretty sure that's not whiter than all of Europe. Certainly not Scandinavia, even with all the shit they have going on. I've been to Denmark several times and they're not only whiter than the U.S., but better at being white.

the difference between a dog and a horse is not comparable to the difference between two races

white supremacists are fucking stupid

Your weed sucks

They are chicanas what did you expect, standards? Even you can get away with it.

>mexicucks
lmfao

literally never because you're manlets

no, we are not.

CHI

TA

What do you have against chicanos?