Sup Forums I can't handle this shit

Sup Forums I can't handle this shit.
I literally hate fat people. Whenever I see them I am filled with absolute disgust and disdain. Whenever I have to interact with them (which I do often, considering I work at a bulk food store) I'm just full of rage and disappointment. They've squandered the beautiful human body they were blessed with. They're a mockery of the most advanced creature on earth. They also happen to rack up obscene amounts of medical bills that my tax dollars pay for just because their fat shitty body is falling apart, and they cost companies money because they have to accommodate these whales.
I won't even start with "fat acceptance". Those two words fill me with the burning hot rage of the big bang itself.
But the worst part, the part that drives me fucking crazy, is that there is so fucking many of them. I can't go a single minute without seeing one at my job. Walking behind them is a fucking nightmare because they saunter along all slouched over, walking about as fast as a turtle with a broken leg.
I just can't handle this shit. I already have suicidal ideation daily, and the fact that the world is being taken over by these savages drives me further down the spiral of depression and hopelessness. I'm reconsidering having children just because I don't know if they're going to inherit a world worth living on.
Anyone else hate fatties as much as I do?
>pic unrelated, an actually curvy woman

more fatties for my black cock

>curvy
>cellulite riddled ass
No, she's gross as fuck

Hang yourself stupid nigger

If you hate fats then why do you force is to look at one?

Fat people suck

>pic related
Then there's these fuckers. People that just accept their fatness as being a part of them, no intention of losing it. Then they bitch about being fat.
No, they swallow.

rofl, this actually exists

look like a chair for nicki minaj and her fake ass

>two sets of wheels

Lemme post the rest of the set for you niggas

Sauce?

she's hot, you're a faggot.

FATHER

Good lord... you actually feel persecuted because of what another person does with their body. How do you even handle being alive while being this sensitive?

Imagine working next to the hambeast that requires that chair. The panting. The sweating. The crinkling snack bags...

There was much more of this girl. I must have it, I know someone has the link. Tits as incentive, help a brotha out

You sound all depressed and faggy. Suck it up whiteboy.

The epicenter of the 7.4 magnitude earthquake was discovered to be at a concert venue near downtown.

There were no survivors.

What would crackers do if they couldn't bitch about innocuous details of life?

Well if you think about it when people become so fat that they take up space, cant clean themselves properly, and generally act like assholes, then it affects skinny people who care about themselves.

Unreal

it's not sensitivity its disgust, the amount of rascist, cuck, fag and scat loving fuckers on this site disgusts me and it pisses me off the world has to accomodate for peoples bullshit but oh well

you type all that bullshit just to get people to post more fat girls that you love

drink some bleach bitch

steal niggers land

Probably shoot everybody

I have a few overweight friends but most of them are still physically capable and recognizes they are not the most healthy but at the same time are fit enough not to care. They drive me insane, how can the be so complacent

this is when things have gone too far

some people just think there the shit and everything revolves around them or whats the point of changing, things r good enuf now... idk man peoples logic these days

Yeah. Like I said. You're sensitive. You're an emotionally fragile person, who gets triggered by the way others live their life. Your life isn't interesting enough to hold your own attention, so it wanders to others, who irritate you, because they're doing the things THEY like, instead of the things YOU like.

But, that's why you should just ignore them, and focus on what you like, because that's... that's why you are you, and why they are they. Get it?

You do you, and they do they. And that's what a person is.

Chill

Moar she's hot

Except they way they live their lives directly affects me

Do whatever you like aslong as it doesn't affect others. Being fat fucks the world thought, its greed, and more resources are required to get food into these fat cunts, which is fking the planet, but planets already fucked right? basically it affects me cause it affects my home aka the earth

Not triggered. Hatred is brought up. Your stupid ass Tumblr term appropriations don't apply to everyone.

>they do they
Jesus Christ, your English teacher must have hated your dumb ass

Move to Ethiopa then, faggot OP.

i hate fat people and they should all die for being such resource hogging piles of shit

my mom always tells me about how there were no fat people back in the 70s when she was a kid. thered be like 1 fat person in school and theyd get teased to shit for being disgusting landwhales, as they should. now people coddle them, guys overcompliment them boosting their egos so they think theyre hot shit, and they comfort each other making themselves think its ok

6 feet. 340 lbs here. 20 yrs

just started on my journey to lose some weight.

what I'm doing so far for about a week now.

1800 calorie diet. still eat like shit. but it's under my calorie goal.

DDR (2nd highest difficulty right before expert) for 30 mins everyday burn about 400-500 calories (calorie counter in game)

I drink about a 4L of water everyday.

I feel good so far. sore legs sometimes but getting used to it.

any other tips Sup Forumsros?

tl;dr and don't give a flying fuck about your faggy NEET problems. I might give you some chicken tendies in exchange for more pics of her.

Holy fuck. I'd never fill that seat, but I fucking need it for science reasons.

I wouldn't mind that, looks comfy

If I have to help you get out of a chair you are impacting the health service, instead of helping real sick people I am stuck giving the morbidly obese sponge baths.

If you are so fat insulin no longer works in your body, you deserve death

Yes. Like I said. You're sensitive. People do a thing, and it bothers you. That's what sensitive is.

It's what you are. You're like a little girl. When people aren't exactly how you want them to be, you get an emotional reaction. You're probably a fat fucker yourself, aren't you?

How do you feel about fat people who know and accept it's their fault? And actually try to do something about it instead of whine on tumblr?

Then let them die. What's the issue here? That's what you want to do, isn't it? Go ahead. What you do with your body is your own choice.

my work is nothing but fat beaners. they all eat like shit buying a snack every single break period and drinking diet sodas because all fat people delude themselves into thinking they arnt overeating if they get soda with the word diet in it. they seriously think this shit helps and when i call them out on it they say 'i just like the way it tastes'

all my customers are fat too. i hate their stupid disgusting fat asses

But niggers!

Was on the bus earlier this afternoon, this fatshit hornrim glasses wearing lardarse bitch was so wide she was taking up her seat, the seat a small child was sitting on next to her and half the walkway between the seats.
Shit disgusts me.

WHAT THE FUCK

Eating better foods will help in the long run.

Calories is not everything you need to get vitamins and minerals into your body to help repair the damage that is done.

Stick with it, it's gonna be tough. If you ever want to quit get a backpack and fill it with the same amount of weight you have lost it puts into perspective

>most advanced creature on earth

What are you, six? Humans aren't the most advanced, they're just among the most complicated. Really, that doesn't even account for shit; evolution happened to all of the other species that are still around, so they're also advanced in different ways.

Do you know where we get our medicines? We open up and delve into the chemical composition of other organisms. Plants and animals alike are where we derive our medicines and poisons from. Coral has some of the most insane poisons we've ever encountered, and it's so small you'd need a microscope to see it.

Don't make me laugh; we're far from the most advanced creature on Earth. We don't even care about the other creatures on it.

Until they're actually a normal size they're still fat and still a problem.

If you can't handle seeing fathe people op, stop looking in the mirror. Also check my dubs

I became a nurse to help the sick, they are making my job harder I was moved from oncology to help an orderly move some fattie who can't stand.

Good lad.

noted. the backpack tip will definitely help with motivation. thnx.

Not even op you fag. Great reading comprehension too!

Does the fact that they are trying mean nothing?

I'm sorry we are really the only species on earth to change the environment on a macro scale to make us comfortable.

I think that makes us more advanced

You're being mismanaged. And then you're directing your frustration onto your patients, who aren't in a position to change the way you're managed anyways. So nothing gets done, and you get more frustrated.

Here's what you need to do. You need to explain, to your boss, everything that you've vented to anonymous strangers on the internet. That's how this situation changes. Or, you stay silent and frustrated, which amounts to accepting the task of wiping morbidly obese people's asses for them because they don't have the flexibility to reach it themselves.

I hate you for being a stupid cunt. I guess you think that means I'm triggered right? Triggered for having my own opinions on things? Dumbass.

Shoot yourself you fucking faggit.

One of the worst things about people being overweight, is that the acceptance of size is now getting completely skewed - to the point where what was once considered "overweight" is now normal. People have to be driving around in carts or unable to walk before being labelled as "fat", especially in the US.

Pic related, this woman say... 20 or 30 years ago would be an anomaly, an abomination in most people's eyes as she'd likely be twice as big as a regular fat person. But now, this is standard size for most "fat" people. It's ridiculous.

Men - >180lbs/190lbs = overweight
Women - >120lbs/130lbs = overweight

But you can bet people will argue those numbers as they seem ridiculously low compared to what is now the norm.

Not until they're an acceptable weight.
I'm not going to give them praise because they decided to put down the fork today. If they need some sort of external encouragement and praise just to want to be a normal human being it's too late for them, or you, as it may be.

I'm not saying give them encouragement I'm saying don't demonize them

>or you, as it may be
Been there done that

To be honest I agree with you mostly I hate fat people BUT I only hate the fat people who act like they deserve special treatment or who act like it's healthy or normal you know what I mean?

But do other species see what we've done and recognize it as macro changes? For all we know, birds see our houses as no different from natural caves.

If so, then how do we know that saaay cetaceans don't alter THEIR world in macroscopic ways that are too subtle for our puny human senses to detect? Maybe to a cetacean the difference between an sea that's been managed by their brains (which are larger than ours) is completely different than a sea which hasn't had the cetacean touch applied to it. What complex interactions do they affect their ecology with that we're unaware of because we lack their intelligence? We'll never know, until the day we do.

Fatties who are all proud of their bodies is all great, until they get told they are unhealthy until they become a burden on the medical system. People have refused the food we gave them because it wasn't mcdonald's tier shit.

My boss agrees but we are obligated to do it.

uh I'm sorry but that doesn't. And you're wrong.

1) If you studied plants for like an eighth of a minute, you'd learn that cyanobacteria created the situation of high Oxygen content in the atmosphere. Before life on Earth, the atmosphere was largely Carbon Dioxide.

tl;dr, cyanobacteria created the oxygen-rich environment that made our lives possible, so you're fucking wrong.

2) The other idea for "advanced" is the idea of living beings being technology in a way. In that sense, we have among the largest number of new parts (aka the most complex), but we're not necessarily the most advanced. An advanced piece of machinery just has to be good at its job. Centipedes, wasps, mantises, birds, reptiles... they're all good at their jobs. They're all advanced. Some of them are so good at their jobs, in fact, that they haven't even needed to change much. They've been refining their programming for millions of years. That's all they've been doing, is refining it. They haven't made new organs, no new placenta. They have the same shit, but they're just... better at it than they used to be. That's advanced, too. For instance, coral.

Seriously, study.

I don't hate myself at all.
I just wanna peel an orange without breaking a sweat and ya i guess it would be cool to be able to go on roller coasters with my 96 pound girlfriend for once.

but I'm losing weight mostly for health reasons.

>BUT I only hate the fat people who act like they deserve special treatment or who act like it's healthy or normal you know what I mean?

If they're actually doing something about it good, but that doesn't mean I don't still find fat people physically repulsive.

So you're filled with disgust when you look at yourself, faggot

No, you should definitely hate yourself for letting yourself get to such a state.

First off, well done on deciding to make a change and putting in the effort.

If you fall off the wagon, it's not the end of the world. Just get back on and keep going.

Overall quality of diet is very important, especially in the long run. Calorie restriction will result in weight loss in the short term but your results will taper off quickly.

More important than 'weight loss' per se, and calorie restriction, is a positive change in body composition. i.e., you're probably around 40-50% body fat. You want to get down to

We domesticate other species for our benefit, something that has not been observed. We display higher order thinking, something that has been only observed in very few other animals. We are the dominate species on the planet. We are the only species to display a complex written and spoken languages. We are the only species on the planet that creates such a massive food surplus we can waste time killing each other over stuff that isn't food

Changes to the planet made by bacteria just metabolising energy is very different to direct purposeful changes.

Obligated by whom? Because whoever is obligating you is wrong, and that needs to change. Here's what I see--you're just as complacent with the situation as the fat people who you pretend to despise, but do nothing to change. The moment you step out of this situation, you'll create room for others to step into. You'll get to help "actually sick people" according to your very specific definition of what that means, and others will get the opportunity to care for morbidly obese behemoths.

Unless you enjoy despising people, in which case. Great. It's an all you can hate buffet, get your emotional fix on.

TBH, you sound domesticated to me.

We have to go deeper

I acknowledge the mistakes I made. and that's why I'm trying to fix it. I think hating myself will make me get discouraged however.

I am obligated by the state to perform my job as a nurse wholly and correctly. I can't make people change and fix themselves they outright refuse to change but want us to look after them.

Imagine somebody broke their leg and came to hospital, then instead of getting a cast opted to stay in the hospital and refuse any treatment.

We can't in good conscious discharge that person as they are still injured but we also can't treat them.

They cycle continues like that until they die in hospite taking up beds from other wards. It is my job to help them but they don't want help that want to be babied and that is why we are pissed.

Domestication is the process of adapting wild plants and animals for human use. Domestic species are raised for food, work, clothing, medicine, and many other uses. Domesticated plants and animals must be raised and cared for by humans.

Okay mate, yeah.

The opinions of the general public, yes. Many people perceive people who are actually overweight or obese to simply be normal, or "only a little overweight".

However, as far as dietitians and doctors are concerned, the standards haven't changed. They work off the BMI scale of 18.5 - 25kg/m^2 being a healthy weight range.

The BMI scale is based on cross-sectional population data, showing that people within that healthy weight range are at the lowest risk for metabolic and lifestyle-related diseases like cardivascular disease or type 2 diabetes.

For 99% of the population, the BMI scale is perfectly appropriate. There are allowances for athletes, children, the elderly, and genetic differences based on race/ethnicity (e.g. slightly higher healthy weight range for Polynesians and slightly lower for some Asian populations). But really, the BMI scale is a very reliable tool.

Some health professionals combine a BMI with a waist circumference measurement, as it's also a reliable measure of risk of the above-mentioned conditions. But it's usually used as a secondary measure if some people seem borderline based on BMI.

Honest and accurate advice on Sup Forums with zero effort to troll? That's about as common as rolling quads while posting a picture of a quad. Well done!

Alright thanks. I will start changing my diet towards something more healthy.
and ya my urine is pretty clear and I go to the bathroom several times a day.

On board with you mate. I also don't like fat people, fat chicks especially... And I hate fat chicks who are confident but fat, them I want to kill. She had one job only, not to get fat and she blew it.

Well, look. It's just reality. Like, take a step back from your life for one second, and just really think about what the fuck this place is, and why none of it matters. You're here, you're living your life, and it's really nobody else's experience but yours. There's probably a lot of good reasons to be fat as fuck. If it feels good, then that's all the reason you need, because in the end that's all life is meant for anyways--to be experienced. And a lot of bad parts about it too. But being thin is really nice also. And sometimes it actually sucks, and you feel a gnawing hunger that makes it seem like you're dying (because you actually are.)

So just forget everyone else for a second, and seeing all the possible lives you could have, just pick the one that's right for you, because you're the one who has to live it anyways. Whatever you pick, they're all right. No matter what you do, somebody is going to pretend like you're their biggest problem, and no matter what you do, there are going to be people who love you unconditionally for it. So, just be honest with yourself, and everything kind of works out in the end.

So... a name? a source... something...

BMI is alright if you really want to know you need to do a cardio glucose absorption tests.

You need to work on a case per case basis though I have had people come through who should be morbidly obese when it comes to bmi but pass cardio stress and glucose absorption tests fine

Higher-order thinking? You mean tool use, right? And cause and effect? Most animals can do this if you explain it to them; my dog knows how to turn on and off lights because he has the free time and the ability to learn. My cats could all open doors.

Give an animal free time and they will learn whatever. We domesticated ourselves, too; we no longer use the second stomach that we had before we started cooking with fire, because we no longer need it.

Even more interesting, we're not the dominant species on the planet. There are trillions of other animals and plants on this planet; the fact that we're arrogant enough to attempt to take away the environment that gave us life just shows that we will likely also be so arrogant as to let ourselves exhaust our resources before we learn how to sustain the human population.

We're all going to die from the human race's hubris. We're not the dominant species; you've been misled by arrogant motherfuckers.

And, believe it or not, animals don't always kill each other over food.

Seriously, study.

I'm all for the state giving free healthcare, but those who abuse their own bodies and cause self inflicted problems like heart disease, cancer from cigs, or getting in a fight when drunk

I came.

Well, guess what. The state's wrong about that. Now who's going to explain this to them, if not medical professionals?

*I* could do it. I could go right up to my State's congresswoman and explain "Well, y'see, hospitals need some way to turn people away, because ultimately we're all mortal, and it's not their job to live our lives for us."

But those words wouldn't carry any weight. Because I'm not a medical professional.

That's your guys' job, to explain to people what is and isn't a legitimate injury, and you're not doing it, and that's why your job sucks. You're not doing it properly.