ITT: Girls you want to fuck the most

ITT: Girls you want to fuck the most

More of her

Even if i was attractive, she is gay as hell, so i would never have a chance.

These two... both at once!

I wish the girl in the left would sit on my face, without wearing pants.

I'd probably off myself after I finished.

Another of her

Nice face, skin, and track. Don't see much ass. 8/10, nice choice.

Anyone want more?

One more of her a little thinner. I like her better now,since most of it went to her ass.

Back to depressed

This tiny Asian.

YES YES YES

Makes me rock hard knowing about all the guys that's dumped cum down her throat.

give us moar of this goddess!!!

This bitch is making me go insane. Keeps teasing me at work and is a massive slut.

This slut

She'd still likes the feeling of dick whether or not she's attracted to you
Let her know you can hook her up any time she needs

More of her

Moar

Keep droppin. Also fuck her, mah dude

One or none, faggot

Dude i want to so badly, but i don't know if her teasing is just how she acts. Also, leaving in a fucking week but may stay longer just to try and fuck her. She gave me a massage yesterday and just kept touching me how a manager wouldn't lol

first name?

Why would you off yourself? I'd be happy to tap that.

Shit, she is your manager too?

Yeah, older than me by a year, and not gonna lie don't have like any more pics

Extremely adorable.

Fucking disgusting

Agreed

hot hot hot

I want these two little sluts to be my sex slaves soooo fucking bad. I have so many fantasies of them both.

is that suzy?

mmmm no...

nuh bruh

golly

wow

y u lie 2 mi br0

Thanks for sharin what you had, mah dude. Good luck on smashing that.
What caused her to start massaging you?

Idk why but I want to fuck this chick so bad

i didnu li on purpus

dude fuck if i know, guess i just looked stressed? She also randomly came up to me and like did a teasing shoulder thing and that like pressing two fingers in between my stomach. Pretty sure she was just trying to get me to work harder due to some new incentive though.

Should have said you have to repay the favor or some shit. If you are leaving the job, you have to at least try. Some prime pussy there

holy shit what the fuck

UHM

haha, if i wasn't still a virgin/beta fuck i might. And from what i hear it sounds like she already has a new boy toy. Broke up with her ex last week though.

Spend anytime with her outside of work?
Ask her to see a concert or something

???

Nah, she just came in this week. Trying to figure out how to get her number/snapchat but honestly i have no idea how to. Any suggestions?

It just looks awkward, made me laugh.

She is your manager. You should have her number anyhow.

For snapchat, it is always easy to do it in a group (i'm no Alpha though, so sure there are better ways). If everyone is trading snapchats in room, it is a fun communal thing.

This place isn't exactly the best, i don't even have my gm's number. I just have to get lucky somehow and I feel like getting snapchats may be tricky but i'll try to figure it out. Honestly, i'm trying to get her on every social media site i can right now.

Who's this

megu

Shes actually really good looking

Suzy Berhow

Girl on the right. Hnnng

Understandable. Feel like the number should be easy though. You gotta have it if you need to call off/be called in early/if there are scheduling conflicts, etc.

Good luck with her though, seriously

ITT: Average looking bitches

Yeah thanks. Honestly don't think anything will happen but I can hope. Anyway I'm going to bed so night.

I know these idiots and their idiots

their friend initials AR is a godess tho