I know Skyler is the universally hated one but Hank was really just another piece of shit in this show...

I know Skyler is the universally hated one but Hank was really just another piece of shit in this show, especially in the fifth season
>My job is sooo important and necessary to society, I now hate Walter
>Allowing people to consume things that only damage themselves is worse than murder! Such a crime, I hate you Walt. I will get you in prison before you die of cancer

Discussing this show is banned here.

Take Breaking Bad discussion to reddit where it belongs.

>I USED THE BUZZWORD GUYS
>I'M SO Sup Forums HAHA

>that only damage themselves
Yeah, if you ignore the previous 4 seasons and all the examples of innocents and children being killed indirectly through the addicts and men who perpetuate the drug culture

yeah. his PRIDE didn't let him calm, he always looked down on WW , and now he wanted revange. But he could't bear the mexican drug-squad job either, this was also too big fish for him alone

>>Allowing people to consume things that only damage themselves is worse than murder! Such a crime, I hate you Walt. I will get you in prison before you die of cancer

Yeah because Walt didn't kill people or anything

I never particularly liked him but I felt that his attack on Walt after the discovery was probably more out of bruised ego than anything else. All this time the man he was searching for was right under his nose and he was too dumb to see it.

Saul was the only likeable character in this overrated shitshow

>drugs only harm the user
you're right.It's not like there is a whole apparatus of money laudering, violence and criminality associated with the traffic of drugs
can't legalize,though,gotta have a reason to secure assets and intervene in wetback countries politics

Maybe if it wasn't illegal in the first place things like this wouldn't happen? And addicts harmed no one else.
There is literally nothing wrong with consuming drugs. It only harms yourself, so it's no one else's business or problem.

So was he supposed to let a murdering crime lord go because drugs shouldn't be illegal?

Killed people in the game

Either it was heisenberg or some random batshit insane mexican dude

>And addicts harmed no one else.

Tell that to the son of those two junkies Jesse paid a visit to.

No, but the small dick compensating faggot shouldn't take his pointless job as serious

> It only harms yourself
Stop.jpg
You can't believe this shit unless you are underageb8 or a nigger.

hank and mike were both pretty awful. hank was willing to put jesse's life in danger using "muh gale" as a justification, and protected his piece of shit klepto kidnapping wife. mike had no problem letting walt's family get murdered (mightve done the deed himself if gus ordered it) and completely fucked up walt's new drug business because he wanted to pay off "muh guys" who ended up snitching anyway.

alright, who is worse, skyler or chuck?

Oh you are right. Legal drugs like alcohol do cause car accidents and physical fights. Yet it's still legal.

Murder is already illegal and those guys were wanted for murder, what's your problem?

Hank was a typical ESTJ - he follows order and justice and uses it in his advantage. We like it when our hero INTJ Walt outsmarts him, because of iN vs Se function epic fight, represented in every book ever. However we like him, because hes logical, systematic and manly. Around 20% of the men population is ESTJ. The functions TJ overlap with the main hero Walt and we see the similarities.

Under the prison*

Elon Musk is an INTJ though.

chuck, hands down

He's like a holy paladin. Fanatical. He will fight for whatever he believes is right, no matter what.

That's kinda admirable.

I kinda liked how they played with the "oh shit, does he already know!?" thing in the first few seasons though.

No, he will fight because he realizes he is nothing without his job, just an empty shell of a man who collects minerals.

It's a good thing he got killed during service, otherwise he'd probably have killed himself 2 weeks into retirement

Mike, Hank and Saul were the best characters in the show.

INTJ is actually the master race though

100% this

Hank is literally the most enjoyable character on the show with the best personality.

Mike and Saul actually are

Very true. I hate Mike the most. GOD HOW I HATE MIKE. How could people like him?
Also they should have never killed Guess Fring and they would have lived happily ever after. STILL there is ONE thing I still don't know. What's the back story of Guess Fring (I can't spell his name). He had no history. Something happened in Chile but what exactly? He did something big and nasty and escaped Chile and went to Mexico but what exactly happened?

the difference is I can have a beer and be fine. Ii cant casually do meth, no matter what dipshit druggie degenerate says. That shit steals your soul and turns you into a zombie. Those zombies in turn affect everyone else around them.
You want to put it into your body and ruin it fine, but don't go crying about wanting the public to pay for your rehab when your life is in the shitter and your family has cut ties with you

it was implied he worked for the Narcos in south America or the corrupt south American military before leaving to the US to take what he learned and start his own empire

>if meth wasn't illegal it wouldn't cause any problems

Hank's the hero of the show.

but thats true...

>completely fucked up walt's new drug business
no he did not?

>hank was willing to put jesse's life in danger
Hank is very lawful-good'ish when it comes to criminals. He never considered Jessie more than a useless junkie. That does not speak to his defence or justify him any bit, that's just how he is. He's a great cop with crystal clear morals.

>Just like legalize it maaaaaaaaaaaaayne

It always comes to this.

5th season isn't canon

agreed

no reason some show that isnt even airing anymore should take the place of valuable youtube reviewer threads who are actually still putting out "tv content"

report and hide non youtuber threads this is essential

And look where that shit got him.

That really made me lose all respect for Hank. Jessie actually wanted to help bring Walt to justice and was doing everything to assist Hank to assure that and yet Hank couldnt give a fuck about Jessie and only wanted to play out his vendetta against Walt because he made a fool of him.

Fuck Hank. He put himself in that desert and got his partner killed.

Not the guy but I kind of agree with him, because all the things you mentioned an alcoholic and a cigarette smoker does the same thing. And you can choose or choose not to be an addict both ways, if you have the self control.

>oh no, there's a piece of shit in my shit!

I interpreted it like he mostly hated him because W had lied to him for years and made him look like a dick.

Is Chuck the Skyler or the Hank to Better Call Saul?

Yes you can casually do meth fucking coward.

Sellers wouldn't indulge in more crime to guarantee their own safety from the government (black mailing and killing) and they also wouldn't make any money from it.

>my argument is a meme
Yes, I outright said drugs should be legalized. Is that in itself a counter argument to my point somehow?