An hero

Errrrr... Blurry picture but... Mike??

step one; put gun in mouth

holy shit that video

go to /r9k/ it's where your kind belong

From one of my fav YT channels.

Trust George, defeater of autism.

cocaine.

to start with, there is no such thing as autism. you have social anxiety (shyness) , thats all.

if you want to get over your social anxiety, have a few bumps of cocaine and go to a bar. you'll be talking to strangers and making friends in no time.

once you realise you dont have a 'disorder', and that your parents were just pharma-cucks, you wont need cocaine anymore, and you can go out enjoy your life.

GR8 B8 M8

the solution OP

Being this retarded. Autism is a well documented hereditary social development disorder. Cocaine won't help a true autistic person as it is characterized by the inability to process and comprehend emotions.

Depending of the severity you can force yourself to adapt to social situations. Best tip that I can give you is let other people take the conversation lead and pretend to care about what they are saying. Learn social cues but don't say that your doing it or mention things like "social convention" because you will sound more autistic. Stay away from anything that lowers inhibitions because that is a sure fire way to say something really autistic

Everybody has their ups and downs. Mabye tomorrow will be a better day.

But social conventions...

It's not autism you prick you're a fuckin' twatpacker

But George...

>Autism is a well documented hereditary social development disorder.
>documented hereditary social development disorder.
>hereditary

implying Autists get laid and pass on their genes.

get fucked summerfag. Autism is about as real as ADHD.

Not all genes that are passed to a child are active in the parent.

Sometimes you get throwback genetics like how a family of tan brown hair brown eyed people can give birth to a blond hair blue eye child.

Mild autism, the kind you can out learn is relatively common. I have those genes and was diagnosed at a young age and learned how to interact with the world

My biggest problem is that I can seem to focus on more than one thing per day. Even though I'm not a dumbfuck I just can't seem to have time management and so I do what makes me happiest. It's really starting to hurt my GPA and I might need to drop out of college this year.

are you sure user that your not just a idiot