My girlfriend won't let me cum. she keeps stopping right before i cum and she refuses to finish...

my girlfriend won't let me cum. she keeps stopping right before i cum and she refuses to finish. she just laughs at me and tells me to finish myself.

It's been over 2 weeks since she finished me off. I usually end up fapping while she laughs at me.
What do?

be a fucking man

Find a new girlfriend? Pussy is replaceable if that's all it is to you.

Threaten to dump her, unless you're into it.

Sounds like the beginning stages of cucking

Next time you have to finish yourself off pull out a photo of her mom or her best friend and cum tribute all over it

Dump her.

Check your privilege.

How does she stop you exactly?

Cum on her face

Be a fucking man. Next time she slaps, grab her hair, slap her in the face, and shove your cock in her mouth.

Face fuck her for a few minutes while she gurgles in complaint. Keeping tight hold of her hair tell her youre "tired of her fucking games and shes going to take a face of cum if it's the last thing you do. I'm a man and a man takes what he wants." While still gripping her hair, jerk off, slap your cock around on her face and cum all over it.

In other words man up you feminized little bitch.

Next time just introduce her to painal.

Is this fake?
Can't you go on top of her and creampie her?
Do you need a special treatment to cum?

/thread

>my girlfriend won't let me

cuck, grow a pair

if she's on top she just gets off of me. If I'm on top, she says "stop" and pushes my chest.

Once she says stop I have to stop or its rape

Cum on her when you finish

fuck her hard until you cum

Either step up and grab her and hold her in place until you're done, or stop fucking her and leave the bitch. She's not treating you like she loves you; she's taking advantage of you. If you can't do either of these, fuck her till she's about to cum, then stop. Then, either do what said and finish yourself to a photo, or let her cool down and start fucking her again and repeat until she's begging for it. Consider yelling out her best friend's or sister's name while you pound her from behind and hold down. Perhaps cuff her hands behind her back (make sure you get strong cuffs and break off any safety release so she knows you're not fucking around).

Don't whine like a bitch. Whack it and when she starts to complain about lack of sex give it to her. But don't rely on some cunt

cum on her face every time she don't help you out If she runs away then break up with that shit.

Don't let her know? Keep that shit to yourself and then stare her down as you cum.

Either find new hole, or get her drunk/stoned.

rape her. Trust me, she wants it.

If thats not the answer then shes into orgasm denile domination femdom and it sounds like your not so dump her

I'll bait...

OP, this will be you in a few months. If you don't like it .

Sorry user, gotta disagree. If she's going to deny letting him finish and he can't take control of the situation for fear of the rape card, jacking off in between giving it to her only when she wants it is not the answer. The correct answer is to leave the relationship altogether before she decides to make him watch her get fucked by a nigger. She does not respect him and is not worth his time and heartache.

Next time she does it, just be like "fine, you're getting boring anyway".

Then just endlessly masturbate in front of her until the end of time.

wait for her to sleep
start jacking off and wait til you almost cum
stick dick in her mouth and choke her with cum
go to sleep

>be a man

Pretend like you're not even close to orgasm, then nut

> implying that isn't sound advice for literally every situation

Roll for this

>What do?

Pretend this actually happened.

You miss my point. He should be a man at all times. Even having a bucket on one's head can be made into a manly act.

user, I was agreeing with you. Jesus fuck christ can't you gain some reading comprehension in a manly way whike you're at it?