Would you vote for Donald Trump, why or why not?

would you vote for Donald Trump, why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3h_LpgywCdg
youtu.be/5ixeVbrMW-o?t=39s
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeaaaaas...

Cuz globalism is for the jews

NO! I am a libertarian and about 95% liberal. He has no political experience whatsoever. He makes GWJR like Einstein, Hillary is as curropt and evil as can be. BUT and a BIG BUT. She isn't so unqualified like Trump.

I plan on it.

I think he puts on this show to gain popularity and votes, but there is a very intelligent man underneath it all. I'm sick of career politicians. We need more captains of industry in the government.

Another part of me believe it's all a sham to get Hilary in the White House. They knew that the only way she would win is if her opponent was rediculous and he American people would have no choice but to vote for her.

I really don't want to see her as POTUS.

Honestly, I don't see why people so upset about trump... Like clittery or obemer are any fucking better?

Trump will be americas putin.
clittery will be americas John Howard
obemer is americas nigger.

at this rate, America is going into the dirt.

only thing I can somewhat like about trump, is hes funded all this election.

he's ignorant about world affairs and too unstable

jews do have an off affinity for globalism and global conflict... I have a theory because they are a people who don't have a home
thus they strive to make everybody else home shittier

Of course we're all voting for Trump. No way can that lying cunt be let near the White House again.

>inb4 Clinton shills paid by Media Matters

yes totally vote for trump

i'm not american so i would love to see how he and the republicans would make america great agin

and if hilldog gets in then republicans will keep fucking everyone like the last 8 years of do nothing

>Hillary is as curropt and evil as can be. BUT and a BIG BUT. She isn't so unqualified like Trump.
so you would rather vote for someone you KNOW for a FACT is corrupt on the basis that they have more "qualifications" based on some arbitrary list you have concocted?
you are very liberal

YOU SEE Trump doesnt know what global politics are. Yes, the Democrats fucking blocked Sanders from ever getting a fair chance. BUT that is the American political system. IF the Democrats are curropted they only help benefit Americans and American more than a foreign country tampering with the American elections. What i mean. Republicans might hate the Demos on how bad they are. But, they ARE OUT BAD DEMOCRATS not the Russians.

>8 years of do nothing
b-but user. Obama made gay marriage legal!!
b-but user. Obama pulled ALL troops out of the middle east in his first year as promised!
b-but user. Obama wrote the health care act in his daughters menstrual blood alone.

PRAISE THE SU-DEMOCRAPS

By electing Trump Americans would finally live up to their stereotype of being a nation of fat, dumb cunts.

YES! Adolf Hitler tried to subvert America with the German American Bund. And any politician at the time saw that. They pointed it out.

Hillary must not be rewarded for her hypocrisy and corruption.

I POINTED TWO TIMES in this thread.

THAT IS EXACT what i told my family America has turned in to.

Bush Jr was a small Trump.

Trump is a fucking a big mouth giant with a pea brain.

The rest of the world thinks Americans are gross fat morons who only want to watch sports shot each other with guns. Trump is exact the by product of that.

why are you talking about things that are part of a generation you don't even belong to? doesn't matter that history claims Hitler attempted to subvert who and when

what the hell even is your point user? jesus fuck

checked..
but ur still a tard.

implying that your euroshit-thirdworld version. what ever shithole you come from, was ever going to "FORGET" the "stereotype" anyway? Mind as well make it true.. but lets be honest now. anyone from the land down under, or eurpoop can't really say shit, as well.. everyone already knows the facts.

Look how far all that qualification and soothing words Obama got. He single handledly set the world on fire, fucked up Europe and the US.
Clinton was in his administration, it can't get worse than these war mongering, careerist pseud intellectuals.

yeah, i wanna shot people. fucking shot them right up, shot them with everything. gonna shot them with my slingshot. because MURICA'

>Intelligent
>Donald Trump
Pick one

you seem to only think in reddit memes
I hope you don't represent a significant portion of your generation but I am almost sure that you do

Donald Trump has more chance of bringing about the 2nd American Civil War.

>mfw fat murrilards slaughter each other by the millions

Your grasp of politics is facebook tier

Thats seriously all you can say about the guy? He funded his whole election? Are you retarded? This is why im thinking of becoming a Democrat, has Republicans always been this stupid? I feel embarrassed now. I really do.

Who do you prefer to watch for the next 8 years?

Why does that matter

Not him, but your reading comprehension is shit and you are strawmanning right from the get go. Don't try so hard to be a stereotypical libcuck in disguise

I wouldn't, because he's a blathering idiot

Funny to watch, but not someone I want to have access to nukes (or anything else for that matter)

IT CAN GET WORSE THAN THAT.

Trump doesn't even know how legislation works.

funny, considering I'm liberal in my views. check my chart fag.

you might not realize this, but outside of america no one really takes the republican party seriously as capable of actually running the government, they're a stupid thing you do to yourself every few years

there hasn't been a republican presidential candidate that wasn't completely out of touch, insane or stone retarded since the 50s

>I wouldn't, because he's a blathering idiot
>Funny to watch, but not someone I want to have access to nukes (or anything else for that matter)

Funny because I feel the exact same about hillary.

>Trump doesn't even know how legislation works.

Well then you don't even have to be afraid of him at all. He won't even be able to pass laws.

Except he did none of that. Stop drinking the GOP kool aid kid.

US is doing much better than under Bush

Obama wasn't the big game changer that people had hoped (in no small part thanks to republican congress blocking EVERYTHING out of spite) but the way they are trying to paint him as antichrist hitler now is as stupid as it is false

>would you vote for Donald Trump, why or why not?
Yes. We are just about $20,000,000,000,000, with endless quantitative easing, and I want Trump as president when the U.S. economy goes into crisis. (much rather trump than hilliary). Plus I don't like muslims, and neither does trump. Although he is running on megalomania, i prefer him way over hillary since he already has a net worth of billions and cannot be bought.

Okay, the day of the Democratic rally recently ft Sarah Silverman Julian Asange leaked like fucking 15,000 emails of Clinton again and she is so fucking retarded.

i will do anything to get ivanka nudes

Yeah and Obama funded ISIS, destroyed Europe and still continues to fund dodgy 'moderat rebels' in the middle East as if he was unable to learn a single bit. Not to talk of his human rights violations and him stirring up division between blacks and whites.

But I guess it's fine, because he is a professional politician with soothing words and soothing lies. His wife does cool negro dances as PR stunts and the media says he is a smart guy.

Why don't ya' take a break shill? Does your management really think anyone believes the pro-Clinton / anti-Trump shit y'all post here (or anywhere online) is authentic?

The whole act is tired, pathetic and weak.

You see all politicians have to be kind a corrupt in someway. Politics is planting a tree. All the roots need to get as fair as you need so the tree can grow big and strong.

If Trump funded his own campaign. He doesn't know many political friends. He will fail.

Say what you will about Hillary but she ain't stupid

She'll lie and pander to business interests, but she won't just drop nukes on someone because they insulted her tiny hands

Trump is an unstable preschooler in a fat mans body. And while it seems relatable that he spouts the same bullshit people say in a pub after 10 beers, except on mainstream television, it's not someone you actually want to make decisions

you fucks will blame congress for everything... according to Hillarys speech, Obama got lots of shit done. Didn't you listen faggot? THEY DID A LOT. And congress DOES work together? you heard that? so maybe stop with your Sup Forums slash facebook tier infographics and take a look how things really went down in the past 8 years.

Internet got censored HARD. like straight up government taking down websites in full force. b-but congress didn't pass that...

but you know, thank your puppet masters for slowly removing your freedom of speech.

No, because he believes climate change is a hoax and he won't take any measures to tackle it. The only issue he's actually okay on is trade. The rest of his policy is shit

>Why don't ya' take a break shill?
he is being paid...

Obama helped creating IS and the escalation in the middle East in general by supporting the Arab spring and supported if not pressured Merkel into accepting refugees. He is a fucking war mongering failure

I voted for him before, and I'll do it again.

Being a trump supporter is like taping a kick me sign to your back.

He said that we need to change the law so that the Washington post can't write an article bashing anyone. That's stifling free speech. He said that if I owned a house and everyone around me voluntarily sold their homes to a big corporation so they could build, but i refuse to sell, he said they should have the right to take my home anyways for the good of the economy. When the government shoves a gun in your face and demands your property that's called totalitarianis. He wants to get rid of Obama care and replace it with Canadian style universal health care. He's obviously the better choice and will do much more good than Hillary but messing with our Constitution is treason, and is good for only the government.

>won't just drop nukes on someone because they insulted her tiny hands

>implying hillary wouldn't go into a bullshit war

>Iraq

leave it up to Sup Forums to fall for donald trump's campaign.

Yes because feminists and cucks deserve to be punished for not voting for Sup Forumsernie.

Or the DNC needs to be punished for cheating Bernie.

Either way Bernie lost and someone needs to be punished.

That was a Bush fuck up

priorities

1. National Debt (trade)
2. Security
3. volcano caused global warming (not humans)

youtube.com/watch?v=3h_LpgywCdg

alex jones is right every time ;)

I would die for him!

For a homosex like you it may not matter much.

But even cock-gobblers prefer a Liz Taylor over a Rosie O'Donnell.

But hey, Hillary cares for little girls, amirite?

Nigga she backed it. Fuck Bush for it and fuck the rest of the ones who voted for it.

His policy regarding science is awful.
>Climate change is a hoax

If he changed his position on that and was better on education and healthcare, than maybe I'd vote for him.

Edgy bro

>rump is an unstable preschooler in a fat mans body

It's a PR strategy, he won't nuke anybody. Meanwhile Shillary continues her war in the middle East hidden behind bullshit rethorics.

So you THINK he's intelligent even though he says and does some really stupid shit, therefore he should run this country.

Also, you think that our country needs to be run by more "captain's of industry", so you want to elect someone who has declared bankruptcy on multiple occasions, not to mention his many other failed business ventures and lawsuits for unethical and illegal practices. That's like saying we need someone who understands our legal system, so let's elect Charles Manson.

For the good of this country, don't breed, don't vote, and kill yourself. Goddamn people in this country are fucking morons.

>euroshit-thirdworld
you sound a little mad

that's a lot of kick me signs...

I was a former Sanders-Supporter, but now after this lying cunt has messed it all up im gonna vote for Trump.

Was she aware of his ulterior motives

>lots of anti-trump whining on here
>lots of autists and faggots on here

Yup, that seems bout right.
Hope y'all are enjoying your last few months of cultural enrichment.
>MAGA

>His policy regarding science is awful.
how can u have a policy for climate change when it is not human caused?

Climate change is kinda fucky though. NOAA was talking about "fluffing" results to meet a criteria. He also says that college education should be cheaper, not free, but cheaper. Free healthcare speaks for itself. It doesnt work.

would vote no matter what, because I think nothing could be worse than hitlery

>So you THINK he's intelligent even though he says and does some really stupid shit, therefore he should run this country

Same goes for Hillary. At least Trump knows how to play the American people.

Yes. I will vote for Donald Trump.

He hasn't said what he will do beyond some platitudes. I will still vote for him because my alternative is really that bad.

I'm not going to touch that link if it's an Alex Jones video. That fat fuck scams people selling them "DNA PRO pills" or whatever the fuck they're called

explain to me how trump is gonna control country's like china, and India, and north korea, and russia?

explain to me how trump is gonna control- fuck explain to me HOW YOU would control ocean temperatures being 2 degrees warmer from volcanic vents being unusually active, under the south pole, causing the ice to slowly melt away from bottom up..

please do explain my almighty knowing it all god like figure.

Meh. Been a while since i saw that picture. Still stings

youtu.be/5ixeVbrMW-o?t=39s

World economy is so fucked. And the economists are willfully making it worse every day, trying to make a quick buck before it all goes up in flames

>Iraq
>the war trump was for before it happened
>refuses to admit he was wrong
>now he was always against it

Dude ulterior motives or not, that was a shit move. No matter what you say, Iraq was a bad choice.

you probably should think about what hillary clinton REALLY stands for. She is a intrigous lying cunt who dont give a shit about the people.

modddds???
MODDDDDS
MODDDDDS MODS MODS
MODS
>MODS

Go back to school

why did trump pick a vice president that still thinks it was the right choice?

>it's a PR strategy

Oh so we are gambling the future of our country now based on the hope that his behavior does not actually reflect his character

Except he's been like that before he ran for president. Democratically leaning, mostly, but still a retard

>Hillary is as curropt
>curropt

You leftist retards need a cat scan before voting

Lawwdy lawd let's MAGA

A bit of ironic truth in your comment.

Methinks there's a few percent of Trump votes not being reflected in polls.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

He has an estimated IQ of 156, and has succeed with 100s of real estate projects in manhattan and other business ventures. open your eyes to what is really going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

context clues m80.

also with all your sandniggers moving in. its thirdworld soon™

betcha 100 bucks, europe goes into a civil war/unrest before murica does.

Sept. 11, 2002: Howard Stern asks Trump if he supports invading Iraq. Trump answers hesitantly. “Yeah, I guess so. You know, I wish it was, I wish the first time it was done correctly.”
Jan. 28, 2003: Trump appears on Fox Business’ “Your World with Neil Cavuto,” on the night of President Bush’s State of the Union address. Trump says he expects to hear “a lot of talk about Iraq and the problems,” and the economy. He urges Bush to make a decision on Iraq. “Either you attack or you don’t attack,” he says. But he offers no opinion on what Bush should do.

So in 2002, he was skeptical of it, and in 2003, he wanted shit to get done, whatever the course of action would be.

I dont know if you could say he was for it there, man

>what is Israel?

With the other candidates we have up for selection i don't think it's a bad idea

I would rather be skinned alive, shot, have my dick chopped off, and burned alive than vote for Donald Trump.

You cant reify IQ

you need to pick someone worse than yourself for vp or you get the kill him so we get the vp as pres target on your back

its why bush picked quail

and still was only single term

>Stefan mememan cult lesder
Literally not an argument

I'm not making a claim about Hillary, I'm pointing out how the reasoning is completely fucking stupid.

And again, being a good "used car salesman" doesn't make someone a viable candidate for president. GODDAMMIT you're fucking retarded.

>doesnt accept hillary fucked up
>turns it around

You wouldnt happen to spend a good amount of time on tumblr or reddit, would you?

Do you think Stefan Molyneux fucks his daughters? He looks like a daughter fucker.

>he won't even be able to pass laws.

Then why vote for him to begin with? He'd effectively be a seat warmer that occasionally yells out a catchphrase to the bleating of the lowest common denominator while we all await the next president.

its cause republicans are more easily hoodwinked re Christianity