Holy Fuck, how is Mel Gibson so fucking based?

Holy Fuck, how is Mel Gibson so fucking based?

>asshole reporter tries to guilt him
>Mel
youtube.com/watch?v=-PjWVUWlJDo

he's a real man, that' how

THE FOLLOWING LETTER WAS WRITTEN BY STEVEN SPIELBERG

Please forward if you agree...........

August 1st 2006

Dear Mr. Gibson,

I am one Jew who doesn't accept your apology today. I don't accept it, because you have spit on the graves of the Goldwyns, the Warners, the Mayers, the Cohns, the Foxes, the Thalbergs, the Selznicks, the Zukors and the thousands of other Jews both living and dead who have made your questionable career possible.

When you do get out of "rehab" and recount your millions, please consider how much of your fortune you would have if you had made your true feelings known, when you were starting out in the film industry.

You are a despicable human being, one that doesn't even have the sense to realize that he has repeatedly bitten the hand that fed him. Whatever you (or your publicity agents) say today, does not even begin to redress your long standing theories about the Jewish people. Apparently the apple does not fall far from the tree. If you haven't yet distanced yourself from your father's views of the Holocaust, why should the Jewish community meet with you, or believe anything you have to say now.

Your words are a thinly veiled attempt to admit that you really messed up this time, and you want to cover yourself, so that you can continue to be adored and further your revenue stream.

The truth is, you are an unreformed, unrepentant anti semite of the worst kind, and your hollow outreach is worth less than the price of your next drink, which will surely find itself in your hands before long. I'm buying.

Of course, if I am wrong, you could start by donating $1,000,000 today to the State of Israel in her time of need.

Surely that is a small public relations price to pay for a man of your stature who "honors all of God's children".

Steven Spielberg
New Rochelle, NY

Bllod Father looks prime Mel.

>Of course, if I am wrong, you could start by donating $1,000,000 today to the State of Israel in her time of need.
Is this fucking real?

best copypasta i've read in years

Well according "snopes.com" (or as I like to call them: Ihaveyourbackkikedontworry.com) it's false. You make up your own mind.

Robert Downey Jr got a lot of respect from me when he admitted he found it completely double standards that he got a second chance and Mel didn't.

Most people who know Mel have said he's usually a great guy. I find it sad that someone with some dark inner-demons has to struggle to recover, just because the people he scorned are powerful.

Literally proving based Mel point

>you could start by donating $1,000,000 today to the State of Israel in her time of need

Wow.. just fucking wow

It's all well and good we think Mel is based, but ask yourself this: Would you wanna live in the same house as the guy?

Exactly.

I've had an endless stream of piss pot shit talking housemates for the last decade, at least Mel would pay his rent on time.

>Would you want to live with Mel Gibson

Yeah

this is a shitty copypasta but the first paragraph makes a very good point

He seems like a pretty cool guy and I'm not jewish so why not.

That depends, do I get access to his money/house or him mine?

>Too much of a pussy to say anything to Gibson.
>Includes his retort retrospectively

What a little gay boi

I'd rather live with him than that jew journalist.

No it doesn't. How else would the guy have a career in the industry? Maybe if there was another film industry he could have worked in and opted to work in Hollywood THEN the first paragraph would have a point.

what are some /melcore/ movies?

That would be awesome desu

Yes.

Do I live in his house or vise-versa?

It's not real though.

>Disappears for a few years
>Time to come back to work
>Try to promote your efforts
>Some snivelling cuck doesn't want you to forget your sins
>Call him the fuck out
>"I-i-... d-dog?"
>Later on
>"FUCK THAT GUY, HOW DARE HE, I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED"

I think that reporter uses /r9k/

Not to say I agree with gibson but this letter has no valid arguments.He got money because he is good at what he does so he really doesn't owe anything to those guys.Plus telling him to give money to the state of israel is confirming the jew stereotype in the worst way

You're such an anti-Semite I'm embarrassed to even posts on the same board as you. Jewish stereotypes? What are you talking about, racist?

Yes, yes I would, we would stay in bed late eating brunch and talk about the international jewery while we cuddle.

that pic is not from the movie?

>Would you wanna live in the same house as the guy?

Yes, I would love to live in a millionaire's mansion.

Yes.

God, what an annoying voice.

>staying up late with mel, watching braveheart and lethal weapon, getting drunk and ranting about how shit jews are
>mel brings home supermodels, i get the leftovers
>fish meals on friday cause catholic

It would be fucking awesome desu

Isn't this the same reporter who confused Sam Jackson and Laurence Fishburne?

Apparently Mel Gibson helped Robert Downy Junior overcome his drug addiction

Mel Gibson is the fucking man.

>Cuck reporter couldn't reply to Mel's serious face

What a cuck

>w-what I-I-I'm s-sorry I don-

i don't get it

Mel doesn't like kikes and the kike interviewer wanted to put him in his place but he didn't dare to so he gossiped about it with his lady friends in the studio instead, and got reassurance that his emasculating experience was the best thing he could do.

The same reporter also blatantly mixed up well known black actors live which was unbelievably embarrassing.

Based Swift

im not a jew so im ok