How come the feminine US soccer team is so good? it makes no sense to me

how come the feminine US soccer team is so good? it makes no sense to me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_UEFA_Women's_Champions_League
globoesporte.globo.com/olimpiadas/futebol/noticia/2016/07/barbara-reconhece-falha-mas-diz-tambem-sou-humana-posso-errar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vXCgW2Ck_Lk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this a Hope Solo thread?

I wonder what the girl on the right looks like naked

soccer is viewed as a woman's sport in the USA

Presumably because there are no other sports for girls in US? Also because no other country gives half a shit about women's football

Le nude picture maymay

Post it

You know what

The 2 most popular sports among white Americans are:
Football - girls are not allowed tonplay
Baseball - girls are not allowed to play
So they have to play other sports like soccer.

Because USA is one of the only countries to pump money into women's sports. It's why they dominate the Olympics.

Title IX means that women's soccer in the US got funding long before it did in other countries. There's also the fact that the US has a massive talent pool. The male equivalent would be if Brazil had Germany's infrastructure and resources.

nobody else cares

Because soccer is a girl sport here.

It's not good, it's offensively shite.

If you mean relative to other women, it's because it's amateur. Countries simply don't invest time or money into it because there's no reward. It's like investing money into certain Olympic sports like China does, you're gonna be the best because the skill level is so low

In my neck of the woods,

The 3 most popular team sports for men both at high school and college are
1. football
2. basketball
3. baseball

For girls team sports, we don't have football or baseball teams for girls. At college the 3 most popular girls team sports were
Basketball, softball and soccer
In high school, basketball and soccer were two most popular with volleyball probably the 3rd most popular

Because US colleges are literally forced to spend obscene amounts of money on women's sports, with football being the biggest women's sport

This

my school had a girl's rugby team

They have pro womens soccer in Europe. Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Bayern Munich, etc all have women teams. They have leagues and Champions League, national team etc just like the men
>qt Milan signed last week

>Women's sports

Explain the context of that image please

> feminine

last year's women Champions League knockout out stage had:

Chelsea
Liverpool
Bayern Munich
Barcelona
Atlético Madrid
PSG
etc

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_UEFA_Women's_Champions_League

>Match between FC Barcelona and Zürich Frauen in the Round of 16 (first leg) of UEFA Women’s Champions League

some u-23 scored two on the Women "World Champions"

US women's team lost 8-2 to the men's u17 team

One of the youth u.s. men squads faced off against the women starters and wiped the floor with them.

I think it was the U-17 men squad. So literally high school kids.

US Women NT lost to U-17 US Mem NT

Soccer is the most popular sport for girls in America.
The men would dominate international play in the same fashion if they gave half a shit.

I want to see the USMNT against the U-17 squad. Not sure they'd fare much better.

"Oh, Michael Bradley just passed the ball to the other team again...and they scored a goal...again...well, shit."

>The men would dominate international play in the same fashion if they gave half a shit.

this amerrilard delusion.

anyways, the US has had a consitent womens team and they probably have better distribution of funding. The biggest reason is because nobody cares about womens soccer on the world stage. Only Japan and Germany seem to care enough to win it, but not enough like the mens division.

They wouldn't dominate. If it became as popular as basketball, it'd be a loooooooong time until you became relevant.

I think you'd dominate rugby more easily but it'd also take a long time.

Exactly. These Yuropoors and Spics will never admit it but if America gave a shit about soccer, we'd bootyblast them in whatever the championship for soccer is.

Because soccer is a woman's sport. And anything we actually try in, we're the best. So it's pretty obvious why our team scored 3 goals in the first 15 minutes of the world cup final. You're lucky soccer is a girls sport or our men would dominate your poor shitholes too. We already finish ahead of England, Portugal, Spain, and Italy at the 2014 WC even though our country doesn't even know the tournament is happening.

and don't try to argue that we wouldn't dominate your sport. We wouldn't even need our apes to dominate you. Just even 10% of our sporting economy going into a useless sport like soccer would be enough to destroy every world cup. But our athletes would rather even Swim than play that female sport. Really makes you think.

You don't remember the historic day that one QT tried out to be a kicker?

Yeah you dominate women football because it's the number one sport for girls in your country. But don't forget that it's the opposite in Europe and probably the world. Girls almost don't play football here it's a man's sport.

If our poor areas had a soccer field instead of some random apehoop we would crush everyone by 3 goals I guarantee you. Just look at Argentina last night in basketball while our team was playing it like a holiday pickup game at a park, still won by 40 points with half the team jogging around. You literally cannot compete with our athletes. The people in this country come from a long genetic line of determination and hard work, those alpha enough to leave their poor shitholes of the old world and try to make it here. I have more respect for a former slave descendant who had to survive a 2 month voyage in a rat-filled boat than some lazy spic that stayed in Spain. Hell I have more respect for a mexican that had the courage to travel through a desert to cross a border from southern Mexico to Arizona than some lazy ass that stayed in his poor farm. I have more respect for a tycoon coming here from Germany to exploit this capitalist shithole than make a poor 80k in Bavaria when he could make 300k here. This is the land of alphas and nothing else. So with all this money, Infrastructure, and academies going up to university (keep in mind we all pay 25k a year for education), you are delusional if you don't think we would crush everyone at soccer. I'm pretty sure even our colleges have better facilities than Boca junior's. The fact is that here it's considered a woman's sport, and for that you should feel lucky or else it would be USAwinslol

Because soccer is viewed as a girl's sport in the US.

Because Americans are literally the only ones trying, all other NTs are 100% Amateur

not sure what youre trying to say there

Listen to this alpha right here, where were you born?

tl;dr

And the best player is a Half African-Half French playing for Gemany that has a Slav surname

Americans aren't even the best at it lmao

lmao, saved

The older men would dominate from a sheer physical standpoint. They're faster, stronger and should have better conditioning.

The fuck is on her left arm?

Probably bruises product of suction cups therapy.
I once tried it in our Chinatown and my back looked like that.

first one 2 post uncensored gets free gf

what did she mean by this?

you have to go back

kung lao?

are you even allowed to carry that much liquid on a plane

or do they have a private charter plane taking them

The reason our women's soccer team is good is the same reason our male soccer team is bad: college athletics.

Our women have a higher level of training than other foreign countries because our universities spend a ton of money on athletics.

On the male side, while our players are forced to play as amateurs up until they're usually 21-23, European and South American players start playing professionally at what age? Your male youth talent is groomed at a much younger age than ours by professional clubs. We don't have any football academies or pro-level youth teams. Your women don't either really, and if they do, they're not funded nearly on the same level as your men.

Germany slightly gives a shit about it

Man i referee youth soccer like high school aged, and girls are so fuckin bad man, like seriously, girls and boys are pretty even skill-wise (because they are uncoordinated kids) until like 12 or 13 and then boys just wipe the floor with them, like the highest age group and skill of girls soccer play about as well as like 14 year old boys

But anyway soccer is like the biggest youth sport in this country and is the main one girls can play because it doesnt really rely that much on height, size or strength

The girls who are taller bigger and stronger usually go to either volleyball or basketball (if theyre black)

Why not handball? This is the women's sport of choice in Europe.

Do you think the girl on the left has ugly-ass roast beef too?

Alpha as fuck senpai.

lots of white girls play basketball, in fact most of my high school basketball team was white, both boys and girls.

What?

Did you have any black people at your high school?

Because they receive a disproportionate amount of funding compared to their rivals.

One of the teams they beat in the world cup semi-finals isn't even fully professional.

No moron, Title XI means you have to have the same amount of womens teams as men's teams. No university funds womens soccer other than giving them balls, jersey and a shitty field to play on

Because on the USA Cares about Women's Football. No other country except maybe Canada does. I mean this should be common knowledge.

1. Soccer is not a man's sport. It is a co-ed sport suited for both men and women. I mean come on, you don't even use your hands. It's basically a kids sports her in the US.
2. Soccer is not the most popular sport for girls in the US. That would be basketball. Soccer would be comletive with softball and volleyball for most played by girls.
3. Girls play soccer more in Europe than in the US. That's why countries like Sweden are just as good as the US in women's soccer although the US is so much bigger.

They are not good the others are just terrible.

checked luggage you stupid nigger

Actually, its only Mexico that is terrible

This

Alexis Sanchez on the top left

people pretend to give a shit mostly due to media hype. I've yet have to meet a person irl who is genuinely interested in womens football.

>avg. male hadballist is 1.96 tall and 95 kg weight

>Americans aren't good at men's soccer
>Everyone gives them shit because they say HURR DURR WE DONT CARE ABOUT SOCCER

>Americans are good at women's soccer
>Rest of the world goes HURR DURR WE DONT CARE ABOUT WOMENS SOCCER

This is why America will forever be the alpha king and the rest of the world are beta cucks.

>tfw my family never emigrated to the US
>tfw never have lived in a country that's landed on the moon

Soccer is the primary girl's sport in the USA. They take it very seriously.

The best of the best Women's Soccer teams practice against crappy boys and mens teams from high schools and colleges. And they lose. Badly.

But the stress of playing against the men allows them to crush all the other women.

>Soccer is not the most popular sport for girls in the US. That would be basketball.

Basketball is more popular on the high school level, but more people care about Soccer on the world level. Nobody gives a shit about who won the WNBA championship.

Cause the US is very good in sports only they care about.

Uncle Sam is the Lesbianland.

Lesbians play basketball though

>Because Americans are literally the only ones trying, all other NTs are 100% Amateur

globoesporte.globo.com/olimpiadas/futebol/noticia/2016/07/barbara-reconhece-falha-mas-diz-tambem-sou-humana-posso-errar.html

>first goal

Because the USA is the home and origin of modern muh wymmyn's empowerment

Is she Leo Messi level autistic?

Reminder that Chile is the only CONMEBOL team that has won a women's world championship

kek

played against u-13 boys and got rekt
youtube.com/watch?v=vXCgW2Ck_Lk
the little dudes are bretty good

>But the stress of playing against the men allows them to crush all the other women.
they should also get to fuck the girls whenever they want 2bh, the added stress would toughen them up psychologically and prefer them for competitive sports.

i will sing up to be one of the bulls that they keep in the pen whenever they need to jolt one of the girls into playing their best.

because soccer is a lady sport

59:10 for the blooter

57:20 for lil iniesta

I don't know what it's like in other countries, but in the US at high levels, girls and boys will play on co-ed teams up to a point.

My gf was a scholarship player on a Big 10 team, and even when she was in high school she played on club teams that were mostly boys. One of her teammates played in the MLS for over a decade.

Hell, when I played on my club team as a teen, one of our midfielders as a girl. She went on to be a four year starter at UF.

It'd be cheaper to charter a plane at that point.

Golazo

this

>it's filled with booze

US can afford to give girls funding/resources to do shit no one cares about. Japan also has a strong extracurricular activity culture so they're also good.

One word:

Title IX

Thread over!

Those look like 10-year-olds.

In the US, we have a law, referred to as Title IX, which essentially requires that girls and boys be given equal access to sports participation.

Among the boys, football, baseball and basketball are the most popular sports, so that's where the most physically talented boys go.

Among the girls, there's soccer, and that's pretty much it. Basically, every talented girl is funneled into playing soccer and, because schools have to fund girls teams, all fund a soccer team.

The result of this is that the US has a colossally deep talent pool to draw from and the level of competition among high school and university teams is considerable.

Imagine if the US treated the men's game as it does the women's game.

Consider, as well, how many countries get beat by the US men, a team that is populated by all the boys who weren't good enough to play baseball, football, or basketball at a high level.